I met this girl in my chemistry class, she is from Poland and looks like pic related...

I met this girl in my chemistry class, she is from Poland and looks like pic related. We talked in our 2 hour lab for a while even though we weren't partners. She was definitely showing interest. PLS Veeky Forums HOW DO I NOT FUCK THIS UP?!?!

Invite her out somewhere with a cheesy polish phrase.

damn.. this pic really challenges my "slavs arent white " notion.

"show bob and vegana"

it works everytime

say

O,kurwa! Potrzebuj tanią kurwę.Gdzie ja taką, kurwa, znajdę?

hei suka, do you wanna my nahui? works every time

>"slavs arent white"
for all I know the west isn't white

also been to Germany recently, only saw brown in the streets

this is a good one, or if you want to be more straight forward simply ask her out for coffee or some drinks (much better change of being a good date)

>slavs aren't white

Sometimes I wonder about the people on this board.

Just ask her out. "Hey wanna get lunch at x on y?"

If she's interested she'll say yes, if she's interested and has a time conflict she'll volunteer a reschedule. If she just says she has a time conflict/is busy without trying to offer another time, she's not interested.

It's literally this easy. You should know that's she's already decided in her mind wether or not she will go out with you.

>slav aren't white
how do people even come to this conclusion? we are arguably the most white race today, outside of europe
brits have a ton of niggers and pajeets, italy is full of gypsies, plenty of kebabs in germany and austria, france also has many niggers from having colonies in africa and since swedes are practically lubing themselves up for the sandnigger cock, Slavs are pretty much the whitest people on the planet

burn him alive

kinda related

>met South African qt at my uni, maybe see her like once every other week now but used to see her almost daily when she lived on campus.
>through a mutual friend, I found out she had a bf before I tried asking her out, so I kinda just moved on
>found out from the same mutual friend that last week she broke up because her bf cheated on her

Do I try to make a move like next month or something?

Say "te kurwa, chodź się jebać ty brudna polska szmato" and flex a 'cep

Slavs arnt white they're Eurasians do to the heavy mongol admixture which is still visible in Slavic phenotypes to this day

that mostly applies to russians, I'm talking about exclusively european slavs

Indo-Europeans are from Uzbekistan and crossed scythian territory to reach Europe. We are all mongrels.

literally say anything

polish girls are huge whores for anything west european

The difference between you getting laid and you fucking up is how fast you make a move. Ask her out as SOON as possible. Don’t beat around the bush. If you’re too pussy to do it in class or the opportunity doesn’t arise then add her on Facebook/Instagram and ask her out there.

There is an old saying, strike while the iron is hot, fortune favors the cold, he who hesitates masturbates etc.. Women can go cold in the blink of an eye and never show interest ever again. If this scares you then good, it should, no one knows how long it will last but your best chance of getting with this girl is to ask her out as soon as you notice her attraction.

Good luck.

it's a divide and conquer tactic by (((them)))

why wait? just go for it bro, even she rejects you move on to the next qt on your uni

don't come to Veeky Forums for advice...

It's true Russians do have the heaviest admixture other Slavs like poles and Ukrainians have very Asian bone structure and skull shape

what the hell is this

no, retard, stop trying to defile pure white stock with slavs

The funny thing is that OP couldn't pronounce these if he tried.

just don't b urself bro!

Yeah polish is one of the most difficult languages to learn, pronunciations are wild

100% Polish here, I know the ways of the polish slav. Just be forward man and dont be a pussy, they like that. They're also insanely kind, so worst case scenario, you get let down in an EXTREMELY friendly way, no joke.

La Creatura spotted

Whenever I'm in Poland, I see 9/10 girls with like 4/10 dudes. It's remarkable

Alright bois I'm going to ask her on a date the next time I see her. She says she speaks German as well and I looked up some polish and there is no way I can pronounce that shit so I'm gonna ask her in German. I'm going to be a man if it goes well I will post results.
Kek

Don't touch my Polish women REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>pure white stock

It's ok I'm white with green eyes brown hair though

>I'm gonna ask her in German
co za idiota xD

Just do it in english, you'll seem like an awkward retard doing it in a language you don't know.

How`s this related, faggot? Go to /r9k/, don`t fag this board up with your insecurity

I mean if you feel confident doing that sure. That’s awesome though homie. Just remember do it ASAP. Don’t fuckig wait because before you know it it’s over.

Roger today was the first day I talked to her she was eye fucking me like mad (like talking to someone else while staring me dead in the eyes) so I feel good about this

Dude, just be normal and ask her out in English. This is one of those "just bee urself" kinda things. If it's not like you to tryhard, then don't.

Unless you enjoy pretending to know languages like one of my buddies who asked a german chick out with "Spiel mit meinem Schwanz" and ended up getting corrected on how to properly say it.

The prevalence of non-whites in a white nation such as Sweden or The Netherlands doesnt detract from the fact that north-western germanics are whiter than slavs. Hitler considered them subhuman (keep in mind that he was fine with westernized slavs with germanic admixture such as ones already in Czechoslovakia and Poland)

If you're "exclusively European" you're not a slav. Just like if you're a mongoloid living in Bristol you're not European. Using nationality is the real d and c.

Also when it comes to the model level hotties they always manage to find pure European girls. Talent managers know what's up.