Can't find the motivation to go to the gym

I used to workout and shit so I'd be better in bed and to have a body more worthy of admiration. GF spent a semester abroad for school, and now that she's back we spend all this time together and we've fucked once, maybe twice since she left in the fall. Why workout or even keep dieting if I'm not getting the payout I'm looking for.
I've talked to her about it and she just keeps telling me that she's not horny anymore. wtf does that even mean?

fuck off, shallow cunt, no help for you

He was working out for his GF's benefit, how's that shallow?

Source on her pls

If you're not lifting for yourself, you are a little bitch.

Idk why he’s so popular. His butthole is fucking gross.

>he relies on "motivation" and not discipline

>wtf does that even mean?
She's fucking Chad.

Maybe she found another guy, same thing happened to me. Although it wasn't just less sex, also less intimate, as in kisses and whatnot

Shes most likly fucking someone else, get rid of her.

>her
no, that's Natalie Mars

There's going to be a lot of cuckposting in this thread. It doesn't help that you posted a dude with tits, which is basically an open invitation to the worst mentally ill degenerates on Veeky Forums to come jamalpost and cuckpost in your thread.

Anyway, long story short, what your GF really said between the lines is that she's not horny anymore FOR YOU. If this were some big important decade-long relationship I would tell you to try and work it out, but you're both college-age kids. You're far, FAR from settling down, and you're almost certainly still going to be fucking around at one point or another.

If she doesn't have a sexual interest in you anymore, okay, that's fair, people - especially women - are fickle. It's over, so drop that bitch like a bad habit and get a new one that wants to fuck your sexy athletic body, rather than trying to necromance your dead relationship.

/end thread

This is bait

She's not as attracted to you anymore and she's holding onto you until she gets something better, subconsciously

refer to this

He was working out to have sex with her and as she is giving him none, he doesn't feel like working out. He is a weak-willed shallow bitch. He needs discipline. Working out should be implemented into daily routine, not some bitch-ass 2-weeks-in/2-weeks-out. Hell, I can even understand not working out, but dropping your diet means you don't give a slightest fuck about your health.

tl;dr - stop crying, get your shit together and visit church of iron

We've been together almost 5 years if that counts for anything

Go to the gym and check out the thots while you work out

>GF spent a semester abroad for school
>she's not horny anymore

she already cheated on you mate
move on and hit the gym

You're probably heavily invested. Only you can decide if what you get out of the relationship is valuable enough to you to mean a dead sex life.

>cucked Jim looks for excuses to not lift while Tyrone rails his gf

OP is in shambles