Went to an appointment with my psychiatrist this morning

>Went to an appointment with my psychiatrist this morning
>Started trying to explain to her what Veeky Forums is and how it's affecting my life
>Went over all the recent memes of the last two years, explained what they're all about (her face as I told her what a roastie or a chad was)
>She tripled my dose of lithium and suggested I see her twice a week and try my best to stay off of Veeky Forums as she'll research it before our next meeting

Hello OP's therapist.

I want you to know this:

>lower faggot
>squatz and oats
>drink a GOMAD
>We're all gonna make it
>supermong please come back
>Richard Pianoman has left humanity behind
>traps are gay
>there's a difference between thicc and fat
>brapphogs are the New bbw
>/pol/ fags please go
>Jeff pls go
>no source talk
>/owg/ is dead

>being this dumb
also
>She

Here's a redpill for you. If you're a male, don't get a female psychiatrist/psychologist, she isn't entirely capable of understanding and solving male problems. Always try to go for a middle-aged -old male psychiatrist who's tired of bullshit in his career and will actually give you advice/medication that works, instead of a roastie who spent her college years sucking cock and getting wasted in parties.

This

Stop all medication and stop seeing the mind jew. Get your shit together by yourself. Eat mushrooms/LSD a couple of times

But she's had decades of experience in psychiatry.

Does not matter. She can and will never understand what it means to be a man. Let alone a man on Veeky Forums. Dump her

But she understands psychiatric disorders.

Thanks for advice user.
My current psychiatrist is a soyboy numale faggot who’s done nothing but prescribe me bullshit for the past year. I’ve been waitlisted twice for a new doctor so hopefully I get a better one this time around.

First PDOC was some Asian bitch who caused me the worst depressive episode of my life

>reading DSM-V
>understanding psychiatric disorders
About 90% of these morons just throw whatever medication at you without knowing the effects of each medication

Where did you get your degree?

>My current psychiatrist is a soyboy numale faggot
That's probably the only thing that's stopping me from seeking therapy. I can't get advice from someone I don't respect and all psychiatrists are fucking soyboys. My favorite is when they have double surnames, nothing screams soy louder than that.

I once went to a female psychiatrist, I told her my life story in 30 minutes (I often revise my past and analyze it so it wasn't hard to fit in those 30 minutes) after which all her advice was to prescribe me some fucked up meds. No thanks. I also felt like a bit like a 12 year old there with her condescending attitude.

Suck my balls university

Working on my degree in Columbia, you?

Wish my therapist was a psychiatrist.
This nigga cool AF man.

>she'll research it before our next meeting
You're fucked, OP. Hope you like rubber rooms.

They just push pills on me. Once had older dude who was cool thought and didn't do that, but it was still kind of useless. 9 months in conscription did 100% more for my problems than any of those useless pill pushers.

and 0 years of experience in being a male

yea this

>9 months in conscription
where are you from? I feel like abolishing conscription was a BIG mistake and the reason for so many soyboys nowadays

I went to a female therapist this past year, she was very good and solved a lot of my problems.

Don't believe all this machismo shit, a good therapist is a good therapist, whether she's male or female.

Why would she need that?

finland. it's not magic and pretty annoying trip at times, but at least you get a lot of social situations and companionship. I feel like without it my world view would be completely fucked right now.

>no source talk
I hate this one the most

Yeah, I fucking bet she solved a lot of your problems. Was it one of those therapy sessions with a happy ending?
Fucken noice.

do u have any fiends if not make some and talk to them preferably in a comfy room without distractions (phones, whoes, etc.) with a beer or two

Better understanding. Any asshole can google their own symptoms or get peer reviewed on Yahoo Answers or Reddit. But good therapy isn’t just listing off your problems while a doctor draws connections to a line of medications. It’s about finding a therapist you can connect with on an equal level.

Because testosterone is associated with significant differences in behavior and sympathy isn't empathy.

hahahah

she is going to have you commited, they will get a court order and feed you drugs that induce gyno in DAYS via prolactin levels and make you want to kill yourself + tranquilize you. PS: enjoy gaining 1lb of fat a day

Nice copy pasta

Ban all frog posters

I fucking wish cause she's a hot milf.

Because a patient is more then just a "bag of disorders". Patients should be treated as whole humans, with careful consideration of Maslow's needs hierarchy, since most problems linked with modern patients can probably be traced back to the lack of fulfillment of one of the steps of the pyramid. Since men and women are biologically different and have differing needs, a man will be naturally better than a woman at spotting such holes in a fellow man's lifestyle.

Conscription isnt always great. I live in Egypt and conscription means receiving 30 days of basic training and then 13 months of being your officer's bitch and getting enough food to just survive. 90% of your time is spent working on gas stations and state farms, doing office work, and cleaning bunkers while doing nothing related to the military. On the other end of the spectrum you have conscripts who again received the most basic training being made to stand guard in places like Sinai that are overrun with terrorists and getting killed. Its a shitshow.

I'm stuck on the Social level, no shit I can't get to Self Actualization (creativity)

One of my friends' cousins was 6'3" and jacked as fuck. Went for conscription and came back looking like an emaciated stick figure. Lost all his gains.

Get of that lithium bro, unless you want to be a cake the next five years and not achieve anything. It makes you not think, because the shrink thinks you arent capable of it, i'm sure no person has tought you how to think for your self.

>dumb frogposter dumb soyposter is also mentally ill and thinks he needs to see a psychiatrist
You can't make this shit up

>going to psychiatrist
>first word problems

You guys are pussies piece of shit and thats why you are all weak asses, i laugh at first wordlies, you guys never learn

If i was to a psychaitrist it would be to stole her money and fuck her ass up

The reason I was there for 9 months instead of 6 like most grunts was because we had some guarding duties. Rest of the time we trained 8-10 hours a day for our wartime missions thought. But yeah being conscript and doing nothign useful gets pretty tiring, had those moments at some point too for a short while.

Our basic training was pretty much just cardio and only dyels get mass there. Also the first 3 weeks we had no free time and eating only army food which wasn't that rich in protein forced a lot of people to supplement. Also sometimes we had to eat outside the cafeteria and those meal sizes were smaller.

That's exactly what any man should learn. What, you expected to drive a tank and shoot at shit? lmao

anyway give back roman clay