Stalled on all lifts

>stalled on all lifts
>eating 3k cal a day
>getting 8 hours rest

what the fuck do i do?

deload week

kys

have you tried drop sets?

Eat more. I need 2850 for maintain so need 3350 for grow. Also try diff routine.

i'm moving across country next week so i'll be taking 4-5 days off from lifting while i travel out there. does that count as a deload?
no, but that's a good idea. i'll work this in when i bench tomorrow.

You can eat more, maybe you have to change the rep range so that you have more intensity

What is your height? Are you measuring your weight? 3k cal a day might not be enough

I see your problem. You're only eating 3 kcal a day. Try eating a few thousand kcal a day.

>he stalls on 1.5pl8 bench, 2pl8 squat, 3pl8 dl

DELETE THIS
RIGHT

FUCKING

NOW

>does that count as a deload?
sure but its not ideal. you still want to squeeze in workouts, just at a much lower volume.
once youre back make sure to switch up your lifts to different variants for a few weeks

Hi guys I'm on a low volume glorified peaking program and I've stalled, maybe I should eat 5k calories and get fat for a "strength base"

what are you attempting to say?

Eat more, but more importantly, DO NEGATIVES

>deload week
Biggest meme in fitness. Rotate different lifts in because you're fucking bored and your body is getting muscular imbalances. If you aren't excited about lifting you're never going to beat the shit out of yourself enough to progress quickly.

Train for volume for a bit. Your muscles can't be trained to create energy more efficiently, so you need more muscle mass to work with.

>fatigue doesnt exist
>being this retarded

>tfw stalling right before all of those
STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>being this new

Training your muscles to exert energy more efficiently is the definition of "Technique". You can absolutely train that.

>switch from squats to lunges for a while
>can't lunge anywhere near the same weight as you can squat
>total training stress goes down
>start to feel better due to recovery
>trainee's excitement goes up
>can actually push yourself without feeling like shit the next day

Just an example, the new lift could be anything.

Doing new lifts lowers the weight automatically and takes care of the problem while still allowing you to push yourself and improve your strength in new lifts and joint angles.