Have you been doing your breathing exercises Veeky Forums?

have you been doing your breathing exercises Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!doA0VTSS!f70Brz1xlKVYesBYcF57Vg!0kpDmZSI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=liAk5wa9NLU
scribd.com/document/368416291/WHM-Fundamentals-Workbook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

3 rounds when i wake up, before workout and before shower(cold).

it's amazing

I've tried it a few times and it just makes me feel lightheaded, not in a good way.
Didn't notice any more resistance to cold showers either, and I followed the instructions perfectly.

Does cardio at VO2 max count?

does anyone have his actual course? if so can ya post it

This. I tried it in hopes of being able to take cold showers easier but they're still hell.
Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I did this during the summer and fall. I could sit in a cold bath daily for 30 minutes. It worked, and I was well acclimated for the winter (which was my plan). Winter here is cold and snowy, so I don't do it now. Propane is expensive, so I keep my house heated to 62degrees. It is hard to get warm.
I have also used his breathing technique while hiking as I heard it was done on a trip up Kilimanjaro. It works, you can go forever, but it takes a ton of focus to keep breathing like that.

When did this meme start?

When I saw onions going, I considered starting breathing exercises as a vaguely useful meme.

Got a heavy feeling that I was stoned and may have actually started a meme.

it's not a meme faggot
look up his guiness world records

>post hoc fallacy

how does he do it then, faggot?

I've been doing stomach vacuums

This. Someone post it please.

>shifting burden of proof

>Voluntarily causing mild brain damage through brain hypoxia just so you don't have to wear a jacket or so you exercise slightly longer

No thank you!

someone on Veeky Forums linked the wimhof method 2.32gb rar with videos and stuff
planning to watch all of that shit after exams

mega.nz/#F!doA0VTSS!f70Brz1xlKVYesBYcF57Vg!0kpDmZSI
here it is if someone would like to become a god amongst men

Yeah, actually. I tried it while drunk on new years eve, i've had 8 drinks before it and my sight was blurred and i couldn't focus. Went to the bathroom and took the exercise; blurred went away, i became superfocused, got control of my body, managed to think. I was still an idiot having consumed a lot of alcohol, but i didn't matter, i drank four drinks afterwards, and the clarity consisted.

Also tried it before an extensive cardio workout, it makes me able to do more, gives me strength. Don't underestimate this shit, it's powerful.

soyk milk salesman appealing to impressionable numales : the thread

Fucking thanks buddy, you saved me from a trip to Netherlands just now.

>family guy

Yes and now I have the power of the sun

Debunked by a literal vegan numale

m.youtube.com/watch?v=liAk5wa9NLU

Give me an intro to this. I got it downloaded. Just do a session every morning?

>a white dutch man has 5 kids

wtf, i thought that shit was unheard of in places like holland

is there actually a chance for the european race? i went to norway once and I swear to god every single person i talked to was an only child and had no plans of having any kids of their own, shit is depressing

Norfag here. It is like that for me too, most people are betafags haven't experienced any resistance in life. I'm different, i have sailed to hong kong by myself, crossed the Atlantic and the Pacific, done shit, seen shit. I'm running two businesses right now, doing fucking great, and to be honest, i've got to move abroad and run my shit from there. My plan is to get at least two kids, but first i got to live my life a little, i got 5 years till i'm 30 now, and by then i'm ready.

mega .nz/#F!doA0VTSS!f70Brz1xlKVYesBYcF57Vg

only walking exercises

MOGGED

>only two kids

step up senpai, 4 minimum, preferably 6, i don't see the muzzie importation stopping any time soon and the only way Norway will continue to be Norway is if Norwegians produce more Norwegians

idk maybe you don't care much but I feel very strongly about this, you guys are literally the masterrace (don't even mention sweden to me, swedes should be gassed) so why wouldn't you want there to be as many of you as possible?

Hot showers are a simulated womb. The weak and fearful part of your brain wants to return to the womb, and since that's impossible it uses hot showers. Accept that you can never return and the pain will ease.

print out the work sheet
read intro and week 1
watch and folllow week 1 vid
im on day 2 and i think the cold shower is the hardest
fucking cold shower is hell for me
should i do a cycle of the breathing in the shower to help?

Not hypoxia(lack of oxygen), it simple hyperventilation(too much). It's not mysterious, but the benefits are unexpected.
Like most things it's not for everyone, but it has its uses.

There was no worksheet in the files. Do i find it on his page?

Okay, listen buddy. This is my goal in life, get many kids. To do that i need to work hard, so my wife doesn't have to work and can take care of the kids at home. I feel greatly about this, i'm a tall, good looking guy with good genes. My great grandmother died last year, she became 104 years old, and went out and rowed to fish which she prepared herself until she passed away with a smile. Trust me, this family line is going to continue, it's old and wealthy, and it's going to continue exponentially.

also has a mobile app, for a few dollars, or if you get the apk

i google but only found one similar to mine
scribd.com/document/368416291/WHM-Fundamentals-Workbook