HIGH TEST
That's all you need to know.

natural steroids:
every day-
1 whole raw onion
1 cold shower
ice pack on balls for 30 minutes before sleep
sleep on floor
nofap for 7 day cycles (masturbate @ day 8)

i wouldn't adopt this life-style without a health checkup with a professional, because it's extreme testosterone

Is this broscience or does it actually work?

90% bro science

what the fuck do you think retard

she has a penis, doesnt she?

it' broscience that works

what if there are people like on Veeky Forums that actually sleep on the floor and shit for test gains kek

helps muscle growth, which in turn increases test... wake the fuck up soyfag

I sleep on the floor, but only because it's comfortable. Beds are too soft.

Cold showers kill gains.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1113/JP270570/full

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25760154

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25760154
That's a shame, i really dislike the way my skin feels after stepping out of a cold shower. I usually have a normal hot shower, and then go cold the last 12 seconds before leaving. Makes my hair feel less greasy as well.
Fugggg

More like high cortisol.

it's a fucking meme. did 3 months cold showers and felt no less difference than hot showers. all this self-betterment memes these days are getting out of hand.

Dude i was just asking. As if i'd sleep on the floor like some fucking hobo.

strange, i did 3 months of cold showers and got gf / lost my virginity, got an idea for a ~40k per year work-at-home self-employed business, and gained more muscle than i had in a year of trying

hmm

At one point in my life I was very, very poor and lived in a shitty apartment in a ghetto.

At one point I was so poor that I couldn't pay my gas bill and got my gas turned off for about 4 months. Which meant no heat or hot water.

The cold showers were absolutely miserable and I noticed no difference in my life except that I was so sick of it that I started taking steps to turn my financial situation around.

>retard doing cold showers in winter

>lives in the ghetto because poor
>still can't pay bills though
>lowest possible quality of life in all aspects
>it was finally the cold showers that made you realize you should probably try to make more money
Damn, can cold showers cure my vain quest for meaning in this meaningless life? I might give it a try. Thanks broscience!

there are no physical gains to be made through cold-showers, it's all mental & willpower

ready to rock your world view? if you go through uncomfortable situations daily, you become a stronger person overall

yes, ask Iranian scientists

redpill yourself you lazy cunt punt

They’re good for you. They improve your skin, your hair, your mood and your willpower.

Sleeping on the floor is good for you though.

You save money since you aren't using hot water.

brb taking cold shower

it's good if you want to freeze your ass off and feel even more sad and alone

>tfw no ginger gf

I bet this dude actually eats onions.
Only idiots fall for that meme.

Honestly I should probably try sleeping on the floor with a sleeping bag or something. The firmer the mattress the better it is for me. I wonder if I should just go all the way.

>tfw yes ginger gf

Waking up early and taking a cold shower is the best experience

Every day, another thread.

taking a cold shower shortly after waking up is easy mode, your body temp is already pretty low from sleeping

wanna be a fucking man? take the shower after cardio+work out, see what the fuck happens

>stink
>cold miserable start to your day
>frostbite on testicles
>back pain
>intense sexual frustration/ irritable

sounds good

what the fuck is that

preworkout

b-but I like onions a lot

>pic
>filename
????????????????????????????

What about alternating between hot and cold during shower

Hot showers reduce inflammation and kills most germs on your skin. Cold showers do have benefits, but I think not getting skin infections is much more important.

it's probably a real girl cosplaying as some weeb shit that came out two(2) decades ago.

& it's message and themes become more relevant each year that passes, that's how amazing it is

yo i just wanna point out: this fucking idiot just put shade on evangelion, do we gotta call /a/?

Evangelion is shit. The message at the end is a combination of, "People perceive you based on how you carry yourself," and, "We ran out of money." The former is the exact same message that every teen movie from the 90's forward STARTS on when the new kid transferring schools tries to change his image to change how people perceive him. The ran out of money part really makes the garbage, drawn out moral at the end even more painful to sit through. The only reason the show portrays that measage in such a dramatic, deep way with a truckload of imagery and artsy stills is because they had no budget and had to fill two 20-minute episodes with nothing but a box of crayons and reused footage.

>uses term like cosplay
>can identify cosplay
>can identify cosplay of a series as old as NGE

It strips less oil and makes a person stink less if they have a skin condition that makes them sweat a lot. Other than that, it's not too much different from a hot shower.