Why lift when it's all about the Veeky Forums?

why lift when it's all about the Veeky Forums?

That guy has shit traps.

yet still could get any trap he wants

gtfo tripfag

t.facelet

doesnt take much for anyone to make some skinny faggot a facelet

you cant take away my gains "user"

pffffffffft if I had a dime for every time ive been called pretty id be a rich man faggot. the last sorority thot I went out with was a 6 face 8 body and she spent all semester telling her friends i was out of her league. and i fucking was.

>Veeky Forums

>6 face
>Veeky Forums meetup
>bunch of autists who don't talk to each other
>one user makes cum brownies
Yeah this is actually a step up comparatively newfag.

LMAO

>cum brownies
that was a /k/ meetup brainlet. is this your first time on Veeky Forums? I guarantee you look just like the pussyfarts in that pic. no chin. no brow. shitty hairline. tiny eyes. soft cheeks. a new level of dyel. probably brown. gtfo uggo.

>/K/ meetup
t.newfag 56%er
also you are wrong

>not being both

normal clothes look better on people who have good physiques. this is pretty basic stuff

I fucking love this image. I've seen it so many times and still can't tell if the neck is photoshopped or not.

>not wearing clothing that shows off your shoulders and pecs
>your ass and legs
>not developing traps to carry the shoulder and collar of a dress shirt 10x better

What the fuck is wrong with tripfags?

>posting trance's shoop
this is what he actually looks like

oops wrong image

It's unironically the other way around. If youre Chad enough then you can where whatever the fuck you want and it'll look good.

Wear*
Phoneposting is hell

proof that being Veeky Forums is the only thing that matters. Throw a fucking garbage bag on Dmitry Klokov and he'll look better than any of these guys still.

To Veeky Forums into the Veeky Forums.

Why lift when it's about fashion?

Fashion doesn't protect me nor does it protect my girl.

Fashion doesn't make my girl feel secure at night in the city.

Fashion won't help you when you get beaten up and someone steals your gurl.

Also, being able to beat up every single person in the room is a nice feel :3

What's the deal with fashion shows? Why do models dress in retarded shit that no sane person would wear?

ayyyy

Way I understand it, it's like high cuisine, meaning every year the four or five designers that are popular right now decide what's gonna be "in" this year; read, baggy clothes, specific color schemes, stuff like that. Then, the designers that aren't nearly as popular right now try to integrate those elements that are "in" during that particular season in clothes that are way less extravagant.

It's frankly very stupid because the same design that would be considered genius two years from now would bomb terribly this year just based on what the groupthink is on about. Fashion is stupid.

Fashion shows aren't meant to show off clothes that will show up on the rack in does, it's about conveying the ideas and influences behind the designers' lines, so it's sometimes exaggerated and over the top versions of what will actually end up being products, but more often "concept sketches" in cloth and fabric.

Veeky Forums is modern art

Shit

>doesn’t like Veeky Forums
>comes to Veeky Forums to fufill gay fantasy of having a bunch of jocks bully your twink ass
Lol

>ankle straps
>mens shoes

fucking homo

>filename

Patrician taste