Why do girls wear see through stuff and bend over at the gym?

Why do girls wear see through stuff and bend over at the gym?

Are they unaware?

>Are they unaware?
you know the answer user
on a related note, if I were a woman I'd definitely do shit like this just to make thirsty faggots cry themselves to sleep after they've fapped to the memory of me(assuming I was attractive)

women need constant validation. So yes, they are aware. They want you to look but not stare.

they want to fuck

LET ME WORK OUT IN PEACE FOUL WENCHES

i don't think they know honestly and i think it's the cheap yoga pants that are see through when the fabric stretches

young and naive.

you guys honestly think this is a bad thing? I love having some THICC eye candy while trying to lift. Boosts my test. You guys fags?

They want Chad to notice

>do girls know how they look
That would be a yes

I was just thinking about this today. Some roastie with big thick asses were doing 60 lb deadlifts in the middle of the free weight section with their tight little yoga pants. I think girls get off by chumming the water and showing dozens of guys their butthole. As said, they enjoy having guys drool over them.

Yeah, most guys on Veeky Forums are huge faggots. They whine about girls being slutty instead of relishing in the fact that if you have gains and aren't socially retarded, you'll drown in pussy. We live in pretty good times desu

>tfw socially retarded

My gf does this and it infuriates me. I hate other men looking at her arse.

embrace it, I know it may sound kinda slimy but parade her around like a trophy. you're the only one to tap that ass. they can stare, imagine what it would look like bounching on their dicks but ultimately it's only yours

>you're the only one to tap that ass

Yeah until she dumps him for someone better

there are people who stay together for life user

A lot of them actually are.

Because they don't see themselves through the eyes of a man. They see their outfits as cute or teasing.

So go ask a woman, "Are you seriously wearing that?" before going out somewhere and you'll get the same reaction every time.
They're unaware of the hardness of men because THEY don't look at men like that.

Hi user from the 19th Century. good to see you've learned how to use the Internet. What do you think of our horseless carriages?

Sarcasm aside. 21st Century women are subhuman fuck animals who you're giving wayyyy to much credit to.

Not the kind of people who go around showing off their ass while in a relationship.

who hurt you?

>your gf
She’s Chad’s gf now cuck

everyone

I'm sorry

iktfb

Social retardation can be cured. You just have to get outside of your comfort zone, which is really hard. You can do it, brehs

>Girl seeks permanent validation from guys in the gym while in a relationship
>shes a good girl tho

I wish my gains where as strong as your trust in women my friend

>he doesn't want to be found attractive by everyone

It's for chads eyes only. Bugmen enjoy a glance and rub their small dicks off the second they enter their house

The first step is to not give a fuck and just be happy, it solves like 30-70% of the problem.

definitely not the one in OP's pic