Question for you single guys in your late 20s early 30s

Question for you single guys in your late 20s early 30s

Do you ever look at young families and feel slightly sad and alone inside?
I'm getting this feeling a lot recently
Whenever I see a pretty girl walking with her little kid, it makes me feel like I'm wasting my life away
Is this something purely biological?

>Not really.
>Probably.

if you have no reason to have NOT started a family by this age, you should naturally feel sad that you're not pursuing any meaning in your life

nope, i've been cucking 2 different dudes lately by fucking their girls. inevitably they'll prob. have my kid and I'll just chuckle on the side

>tfw my father was 38 when he had me, mom was 30
My genes are strong, I've got some more time.

Yes.

spoken like a true fat feminists in her late 20s

if they had you earlier, you would have a higher IQ and be more genetically sound

i'm a 20yo gifted autismo

T. cuck/simp/soyboy

Girls should feel the clock ticking, not men. You can start a family when you're 40-45 without a problem.

Its honestly the reason im not single. Saw this image a few years ago. I looked around and realized it was true. at 25 i found a girl who wasnt completely crazy, and didnt have any kids yet. been making it work with her the last 3 years. I keep my eye out to see what other opportunities i could have, and its not lookin good. Hate to say im settling, but id be lying if i said i wasnt a little bit.

>6'2 (older brother is 6'3)
>blue eyes
>never had any problems in school, successful in sports and fit most of my life
>currently in the best shape of my life
>good paying job, money in the bank, living comfortably
>no major medical issues or conditions
Not complaining desu

No, I value my freedom and independence. I don't want to spend the rest of my life paying for a fat lazy wife and annoying needy kids.
In ten years time those perfect families will have divorced, the kids will be traumatised and the man will lose half of everything he's earned and half his salary and pension.
Stop at a McDonald's on a Saturday evening and witness the cucked single dad's eating with their kids.
By all means have a fulfilling relationship but there's no need to get married and have kids.

My parents were divorced when I was young so I feel the opposite. I’m terrible of gettting married since I have no clue what a normal marriage / family looks like.

Anybody else like this?

*terrified of

*27 year old female

Absolutely not. I'm 28 and I'll settle down when I'm 45+. I just feel bad for the guys because they'll get fat, their wives get fat and over 50% will divorce anyway and end up fat and lower/middle class on the 45+ dating circuit.

I spent my life travelling the world and chasing poon until 25. Now my goal is to have my company up to 100k a year before 30, (probable goal), keep in shape and then do what I did before: fuck off to cheap ass countries and fuck hot young chicks until I want kids, but I'll actually have the financial means for kids then.

Here is my plan (23 currently)
>Training for special forces admission (fall)
>If accepted I will graduate as a Frogmen at 25
>Make a steady income in a couple of years saving up for a house mortgage while being a badass operator
>Expenses are low due to never being home, tax deductions and bonuses from deployment
>Hit 30 eventually
>Start writing books
>Go full consultant mode once I grow tired of the Corpse
>Find a ripe 21-23 year old who would love for a strong, exciting and independent man to put babies in her
>Implying I wont be bald at 30

Fuck chasing women for now, dreams is what matters lads.

>Start writing books

Eh. I'm not looking forward to it I'll be honest. My parents have their fair share of problems. So do their parents. And the parents of everybody else i know. But sometimes it seems a self fulfilling prophecy of a power play. Manufacturing problems where there are none just to have something to fight about.
If I was my dad I'd have gone out to get the milk and never come back 20 years ago. I don't know where he gets the patience to deal with that gigabitch I call mom.

Op youre pathetic af

Dude, don't fall into that trap.

Cuck still believing in old fashioned stereotypes.

Smart

>chuckling on the side as your son becomes a soyboy
wew lad

whenever I see posts like these I'm always glad that people who wrote them don't procreate

Me too. They are honestly genetic failures. Their dad, their granddad, their great granddad, every ancestor all the way back up to the first living organism, managed to reproduce. The lineage stops with him. Literally millions of life forms before him managed to create offspring. Imagine existing and not wanting to leave anything behind when you leave. Cucked dads at mcdonalds? Nah man, hes a cuck life form who will have no effect on the universe after hes gone.

In all seriousness, I’m here to tell you boys to be men. You don’t need a woman in your life, lift and make money for yourself especially if you live in America. Western Culture has taught women to be liars and sluts without any repercussions in fact in contracts like marriage the woman is often rewarded for it.

Have boundaries and pursue what you want. If you want to make a lot of money do it, if you want to get huge at the gym do it, if you want to bang that hot chick at the super market go for it. The problem with lot of you guys is that you let women decide what a man should be and how he should act, that’s bullshit. You as a man have to put your foot down and stand up for yourself, fuck these thots and kick them out. Fuck a bitch from the bar and then fuck a hooker after to show her pussy don’t mean shit to you, because it doesn’t.

Be a man that’s happy in his own being, not happy because a woman finally accepts you, women are whores their opinion should not mean shit to you. Become men boys, that is all.

This

I realize that we need to be making White babbies.

But I'm a robot and non-solitary life seems a burdensome drudgery.

Feels bad man.

>slightly
I want to fucking die.
My life is basically over and I will kill myself before 2020 at most.

didn't know my CEO posted on Veeky Forums

he's in his 50s and alone after having multiple gfs throughout his life

there is no true answer. it's all perception and circumstance. Some dudes will be happily married with kids, some won't. some will be satisfied with a roastie gf, some will be miserable with one.

do whatever the fuck you want, nothing matters. just don't whine if your actions end up making you unhappy.

I'm a pretty old-school romantic, so I'm putting success first (Physicsfag for the time being;we'll see where the road takes me) and the right woman will come along later. I'm not going to walk into a marriage without dipping in the pool a bit first, but in the same way you look for a gal that hasn't ridden the cock carousel, it'd be hypocritical to smash Tinder thots for years. Besides, it's not my style anyway.

As for whether I feel the need to, yeah.It's what I fantasize about at night to fall asleep. I bring about some Leonard Cohen songs to my mind, construct a perfect family fantasy and sleep like a baby. Back in the day I would've wanted only one kid, but if I have the means to support it, I'd like 3 or so. We have to raise the White Numbers,and I'd like to do my part.

>you have to have kids in your 20s when you're finances are at a low point otherwise you're a cuck and disrespecting your forefathers

wew good posting

That sounds like a decent plan user
Don’t let everyone else tell you otherwise

If having kids is the pinnacle of your existence then your life is a joke.
By your standards Africa is the most successful continent on Earth.

you're pretty fucking dumb desu

eh, i think it's a 50/50 gamble. I'd probably still show up occasionally, on my motorcycle, and throw a football around with him and give him a $100 bill or something. Then I'll prob. fuck his mom a few times while staying over night then disappear for another couple months.

Not having a kid before your 30s just means your educated

>you would have a higher IQ
do you have anything to back this up? I've never heard of anything like this. If anything people are having kids later now and average IQ score has been increasing.

or have a healthy capacity for empathy, be able to read the emotional and relate to others, and find a girl who isn't a sociopath and start a family and have a meaningful life

you're really going to be in a world of shit once you enter your 40s without children, that's not what you -want- to hear because you believe women are wicked, when in reality it's YOU who needs to make massive changes

it's really time to grow up and stop LARPing that you'll end up as the next elon musk

hereditary mental illness and I value my free time more than I value having a gf/kid. I believe in eugenics and have removed myself from the gene pool. Doesn't prevent me from lifting things, going places, and enjoying /me/ time

I'm 25. At my age my parents were having their second children. It only makes me depressed until I remember that my father's job could hardly afford any of the basic necessities and I grew up never having anything. I wouldn't want that for my children.

I know this sounds harsh and misogynistic, but it’s true. Happiness does not lie in a woman.

Having children is the ultimate life cuck. It is a scientific fact that testosterone lowers after you have children so you can bond with them better and not be such a man. You will never have time to go to the gym, your diet will go out the window and you will be miserable for at least the next ten years if not more.
Why the fuck would I be sad to miss that shit?

No, my parents were the town drunks and thoughts of family life have a negative connotation in my mind due to my upbringing.

Pretty much this. Watch scoobz advice on having kids. If you're not financially sound, don't fucking bother otherwise you're just ruining your relationship and the life of a little kid.

>we need to save the White Race
>fucking Nigs and "muh dick"
>don't have kids man, you won't be able to fuck thots in your 60s
WEW!

lol dumbfuck; yes, it does... boys spend their entire lives working on setting themselves up to success so they can attract girls -- keep thinking otherwise as if you're above it, see how fucking far you end up

My opinion is fact: The posts

Iunno, user, I don't give a shit about the white race, but fucking thots into my 60s sounds pretty good.

The way I see it, if other races are going out outbreed whites, they will inherit the worst of what we created with none of the benefits we enjoyed.

>i'm a virgin and struggle attracting even the most basic of girls to spend time with me: the post
cool

>hereditary mental illness
My excuse. I'm physically Chad and high-IQ but I got some crazy. 20-25 was horrible. On the other side of it now and feeling pretty woke but my son could easily just jump off a bridge if he gets the same shit.

Might risk it anyway if I meet a sane-seeming girl from a healthy conservative family. Too bad my parents divorced. Fuckin cunt making me look damaged to potential waifus.

Key work is girls. Why settle for one woman when you can fuck them all with no strings attached?

This. My uncle is a chad and he is a leading engineer. He had hard time to find a woman. He gave up long time ago. He is single with no family. He seemed fine to me.

because you're going to eventually fall in love (aka: have a burning desire to have babies with someone) and you'll have to settle or cause very uncomfortable problems for yourselves, mentally and physically

>24
>stuck in L.A., capital of degenerate thots
>actually have full time career
>no student loan debt
>managed to get a qt gf
>she's starting to get a little fat, doesn't work out enough
>not ready to be anchored to that for the rest of time if she balloons
>still want kids
>don't want to give up cheap healthcare ($10/month vs $300 for spouse/family plan)

meh at least my lifts are going up

cucks detected!

sounds like it's time to break up if you are feeling 'anchored' already, user.

I don’t understand you idiots, you complain about girls being thots and roasties yet the only why you feel like you’ll be happy if is you have a family and kids?

>women are whores
>yet Life is meaningless unless you start and family put yourself in a fucked up position in a lifetime contract with a woman
>no it’s not possible to pursue a career, buy land and have multiple girls on the side that I actually algace chemistry with as I grow older
>I must have kids right out of High School in my 20, have a huge moneitary and stress burden on my shoulders and live unhappy and not experience life
>what you mean you got all your money to yourself, privacy and you’re fucking 5 girls at a time with no commitment or obligation to them as you continue to better yourself and secure your future? You must be miserable dude me and my fat wife the only girl I had sex with in High School are so happy I don’t care that she fucked the entire basketball team when we were younger I manned up and commited

You guys are fucking fools and the system has played you.

I used to think like this

Now i think like this

t. 25 year old male who was adamently against kids up until very recently

>actually paying a woman for sex
>calling yourself a """man"""

>i don't even know where to begin in attracting a long-term mate and providing for a family, so i'll post a bunch of random shit and hope it sticks: the post
neat

My dad had his first wife and three kids when he was 25. Dumb bitch drank like a fish and gave my brother mental problems. He ditched her ass and fucked bitches until settling down with my mom (12 years younger) at about 37. Never have i once heard them yell at each other and theyre still together well after me and my sister left. Dont listen to these romatic spergs with nothing going for them but some wishy washy bitch

It's almost as if people want different futures and have different values than one another
But that would be retarded right?

unless you have something -really- going for yourself, you need to keep that girl around with a showcase of your personality which isn't completely damage, as we both know it is... essentially you have no grounds to attraction because you've been really fucked over in your life; but the way you choose to channel that aggression is unhealthy and will lead you to a dark, unrecoverable path in your life if you don't: shape the fuck up.

Getting a girlfriend is not hard, especially if you got something going for yourself. You can have long term mates you are committed to by the way. If you think you’re going to make a woman settle completely while you’re both in your 20s you’re a fucking fool and if you’ve had sex with more then 2 women in your entire life you’d know that. You will grow to despise each other, I’ve seen it many times. The divorce rate is over 50% in the US.

Sex is sex to me. I have 4 fuck buddies but you get tired of the same women and sometimes you don’t feel like chasing a new one so I see no problem in hiring a professional.

I'm the same. Well, not Chad but decent. Spent about 10 years on the wrong medication, constantly suicidal for other reasons with audible and visual hallucinations. There's about a 75% chance any kid I father would have schizophrenia, and I know enough about statistics to not ruin a hypothetical childs life. I was lucky enough to get my shit straight, some people just fall off and never come back.

Had a friend who was born with hip dysplasia and was told by her doctor she shouldn't have another kid. Has second kid, kid has hip dysplasia. Her doctor told her that if she had another kid she may never be able to walk again. Sure enough, last time I talk to her she got knocked up by her retarded husband. I'd tell her I would never want to inflict what I experienced on another human being. She always said "well you never know" and "you don't know if they're gonna have it or not".

I'd rather not risk it. But if you meet the right girl and feel strong enough to support a kid who went through what you did, go for it. You know what to look out for and what to expect, so their experience may not be as bad.

guys, this is extremely unhealthy -- please spend the remainder of the week trying to -not- end up as guy, he's a fucking mess

I have no problem with women, settling is just completely impractical for me.

I’m good looking, got a great job, I’m educated and working on my fitness. I’d much rather prefer to try everything in the store instead of eating the same meal every fucking day.

Who, user?

can't refute your claims, but i highly doubt you're in a positive space, for the sake of ending this conversation: i believe you... but you're going to wake up one day, and the damage is going to be beyond repair -- i think you have a chance still, try to adjust. please

>much rather prefer

I got a pretty good job as an officer in the Coast Guard and I'll be able to retire early if I stay in 20 years. But the draw back is I never really meet new women. Should I leave and get a normal career (I was thinking teacher, I got a degree) or continue on this path? I'm coming up on the point in my life where soon it'll be too late to switch.

Spbp

Stay in at least 15. Coastie is seriously a cush job. Then retire. Get your masters while in

Castlevania was such a good show, I keep forgetting about it

>dirty hair
>glasses at that age
>minion pjs
>crocs
>shoes inside
>mountain dew

Dude, actually hop on Tinder and try your luck

Like said coastie is a seriously good line of work. Obviously we all have different priorities and desires but I'm not super sure I would personally switch out of your career path (to pursue teaching, no less) just because you don't really come across any new women on the clock. In your off time I'm guessing you can definitely find hobbies or hop on Tinder to meet some cool girls

Yeah, I'd have to do a lot.
>home school
Any halfway intelligent kid can skip the 13 years sitting in classrooms all day and still learn reading, writing, and 'rithmetic. In a fraction of the time, too. And without all the damn propaganda. Whatever the left's newest thing is gets immediately made mandatory in schools even if it's nowhere close to supported by a majority of the people.
>not rush kid into college or even make him go
Let him know, "Hey, you need to take time in early manhood to philosophize, have experiences, read what you want, and develop a worldview before you go become a cog in someone else's machine."
>give him realtalk from an early age
love my dad, but he's bluepilled

All this takes money. I'm a poorfag and will likely always be, in which case I'll live cheaply as hell and just try to Schopenhauer out and write. My plan to get rich is not terribly realistic and involves great athletic feats. Just might pull it off though. In which case I'll bug out to the country and try to raise some sprogs away from all the madness.

OTOH learning a trade and doing it somewhere rural is not out of the question. Feasible. People do work and live normal lives out there, after all.

Thanks senpai, it's just I don't think military life is conductive to raising a family.

Do you idiots think you’ll actually meet a suitable wife to bare children on Tinder or Instagram? You people are so socially inept it’s legitimately startling.

well where do you go faggot

I meet women at grocery stores. Not even memeing

Honestly when I see all the little family's it makes me sad for them. Seems like they all settled and are content with what they have done. I got goals and drive and a kid would bring that all to a screeching halt. Cause you can't focus on doing what you want, you have to focus on the kid. I'm sure some people like that simple life of taking care of a kid and what not but to me it means you have given up on a way and decided that you are happy where you are in the world. I'll be damned if I'm willing to settle with what I have now. I'm going to keep pushing myself and and strive for greatness. Maybe once I reach a point where I feel accomplished and financially secure ill have a kid, but right now it just seems like they are anchors that do nothing but hold you back.

Haven't posted in a bitch ass "feels thread" for at least 5 years but fuck this got me

25 and I'm already feeling pressure. Got to meet a girl, find out she's a good girl, spend years making sure we are stable, married, a few years to make sure we are stable married, then have a kid

At this rate I'll be 40 spitting out burnt autism jizz

t. Teenager

Having kids that build a higher standard of living than you have for their kids is the pinnacle of all of biology. If you think otherwise, get a vasectomy and fuck bitches worry free. But you won't, because you're a larping faggot.

>t. Either a poor sap who got tricked into knocking up his High School crush who cheats on him with blacks guy while he’s at work because she resents your dumbass or a stupid virgin whose never even had a girlfriend so has no idea how much of a pain both a woman and child can be while you’re trying to develop yourself

Im getting a vasectomy at 22, I tried to get one this year (currently 20) but my doctor wouldn’t let me.

Oddly specific, is someone projecting? I'm obviously further along in life than you will be in the next decade you incel trash can.

See you in 10 years then cuck. Have fun eating your stale bag of chips, I’ll be enjoying a new bag every week.

>a kid would bring that all to a screeching halt.

You know, I thought the same thing when I impregnated my girlfriend. It was 2 years ago and I was 22. I was on a fast track to success, and I thought this ruined everything.

It turns out it doesn't ruin anything, at all. I continued to work, I continued to hit the gym, but instead of sitting around bullshitting watching netflix, I would sit around with my girl and daughter. For the first few months the baby is sleeping a lot anyway.

I'm now 25 and I'm really happy I had a kid young. My girl and I are happy as can be, we're both very successful financially and since we both work from home we get to enjoy a bulk of our time together.

Not really. Sometimes I get this feel, but then I realize I'm not ready to have a family. I'm not even ready to have a dog desu. Maybe I will one day, maybe I won't. Life isn't one size fits all. It's cheesy bumper sticker shit but it's true.

K E K P O T
E
K
P
O
T

>wanting children, literally cucking yourself out of free time and money
>not wanting a wife that will join you in dedicating your lives building a business, traveling the world, and appreciating a full life
You will never make it OP

I’m 24 and I feel like that. It’s good motivation to get a gf though. I’m more motivated towards love than I was a couple years ago. Though. Don’t want a kid for a while I’d like to get into a long term relationship and be married by about 30, possibly a little bit before then.

Iv seen too many old people with no one, who never married or have children or anyone to care for them to spend the last 20 years of their life in such lonely misery. You are dooming your life without kids, its really sad how childless people go.

Personally im 23 and was basically a bookworm for my entire school/uni life. While I feel sad about that i see so many people who are mentally broken because of their endless breakups/disappointments with other people, so its a mixed feeling of wanting someone but also not wanting to be exposed to that mental anguish.

I shouldn't reply to this thread as a 26 year old kissless virgin but I just don't see why any guy would get married in his 20s. I mean sure you get the companionship aspect of it, and maybe a kid or a few, but the divorce rate is something near 50% and as long as the woman isn't a psycho, from what I've seen men frequently if not always get assraped in divorce proceedings. Paying her alimony, only seeing your kids a minimal amount, lose your house/car/stuff to her, etc. Maybe it's a worse case scenario but if those stats are right it seems like a really bad idea.

I can definitely see doing it when both are in their 30s and more stable. Like at my work right now there are two female coworkers of mine who are around the same age, probably 31-32 or so. One is married and currently pregnant and the other is not married and I think has a boyfriend or some kind of on-off relationship with a guy. They both have a similar nice paying job in medicine, but we are in a very expensive area (san francisco bay area) and the married woman's husband is a teacher, so not a great salary especially here, and I definitely think the unmarried girl is in a way better situation.

Then again, my father was 39 and mom was 33 when I was born and I turned out an only child autistic kissless virgin so maybe marriage in your 30s is bad

Sorry for the stupid blog post.

Why not just wait until youre 40 and then marry a 16 year old?

oh wait youre soyboy brainwashed by feminists
nevermind then

30 here.
Feel bad? Nah.
Feel it in the heart when I see toddlers being toddlers. My kid would've been 5 by now.
See "hot mom" and usually only think wrecked or i wonder if she's unhappy and looking to bang.
Seeing the whole family reminds me that it's not that great.
Friends that are dads keep telling me I'm lucky. I'll just keep believing them.
Just going to keep cruising along until she comes along or i die.

65+ life for childless single people must be fucking agony.