The more I lift, the more I begin to see the complete beta faggotry some of my friends harbor...

The more I lift, the more I begin to see the complete beta faggotry some of my friends harbor. Maybe I'm just maturing but I feel like my main group of friends just aren't for me anymore. I need to be with people who are like minded and masculine in their way of thinking.

Anyone else the same way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgASe3CIw9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what do you mean?

>Anyone else the same way?
>Thinks this isn't beta faggotry.

>thinking
>not transforming into a caveman to fuck and kill
you no make it

These guys complain about the way they look, talk about mundane bullshit in their life, always talking shit about other people, and talk shit about each other when its 1 on 1.

If I'm ever hanging out with them and the others aren't there, they would talk about them and I can only assume they do the same about me when I'm not there. I would never speak ill of each of them but I'm coming to realize that ALL of them are like this and are doing it. We are all grown ass adults, 25 years old.

dont make me do it fagget

sorry user but time to find new friends

inconsistent people are the worst kind of people. i have a group of friends kind of same standing as you, we're all 23-26 years old and like 2 of the 9-12 of us lift seriously. there is never any shit talking about any of us. maybe about a shitty hookup or something but that's regular for bros.

you could confront them about it and be like hey we're all friends and i don't like seeing us behave like this, or something to try and remedy it before giving up but idk how that'll work. anyways good luck. it's important to cut out the toxic people in your life just as it's to cut out toxic foods and habits.

thanks user, it doesn't feel good having to vent to strangers when i should just not care but thanks for listening

>lifting weights makes me better than other people

tbf it does make you better than every man who participated in the women's march.

i used to hang out with stoners in high school and now I hangout with wrestlers, MMA fighters, powerlifters, all of which I do blow with. So yeah I see what u mean

tough luck. you can't choose your friends.

this is normal OP
its funny. I have been lifting for about 3 solid years now, but after about the first few months, I came to the same conclusion that you did, and also posted virtually the same thread that you did. got sort of the same responses: its normal bruh. prob has to do with your levels of testosterone start to skyrocket after a while of lifting, and so you start to experience the initial transition from betacuck to an alpha. and so, during this initial transition to an alpha, you come to have this realization that you posted about. aphas arent concerned with the same shit that betacucks are; just like you posted about... talkin bullshit on other people, concerned with bullshit, whatever, etc. youll get past it, as you will eventually settle in to your role as alpha as the group. yeah, youll probably get treated different, and yeah, you will
probably treat them different. but that is just the reality of the role of an alpha of a group.

Masculine isn't the only or even best path.
It's good to be diplomatic and work with others.

No stuff like
standing up for yourself
fighting and working for something you believe in.

That's masculine traits that are positive.

Being an alpha faggot, treading on everybody and putting your wants first ahead no matter what is not good masculine traits.

Honestly this happened to me as well, but when I started college. My friends from high school who came to college with me spent their days smoking weed and complaining about not having gfs. I was just happy to have my own freedom and didn't want to waste it doing such boring and sad shit.

you sound like an asshole

this is not around lifting, it's around personal development compared to those who are stagnant

it's also a very biased viewpoint, help your friends instead of blame them

This is literally wrong. You can't choose family or neighbors, but friends you pick. Successful people get picked.
>inb4 class mates

Class mates are not friends unless you make them friends. Otherwise they are merely like colleagues.

maybe, it depends what you mean by 'masculine'. I know some of my buddies aren't into working out, and that's fine. Some of them are more into artistic endeavors than my focus recently on advancing in my job. They're happy, that's what matters to me.

If by masculine you mean trying to better yourself, not complaining too much, etc, I agree. I'm graduating college this year and a few of my friends are convinced they want to stay in the small college town 'a few years' to 'sort things out'. I know this town sucks people in and suddenly you're 45 and living in Fargo, North Dakota, working at a hotel and convincing yourself this is what you wanted your whole life.

In which case I'd say masculine isn't the word, since many women are masculine by this definition.

I don't have any friends. haven't the last 5 years since highschool. how do I make friends?

Venting about friends being beta shits thread?

>best friend since high school
>we move together to college town to start college after we both get our AA's
>Weeks before school starts, he reveals he never signed up for school, and needs time off from school
Fair, we've been in school for a while
>love living with him, but realize he's sort of repressing himself (Doesn't go out to socialize with anyone but me or his sister, plays video games all day)
>move in with him and his sister to save $$$ and be in nicer place
>with his sister, he just sat in his room all day with her playing video games and watching anime
>slowly realize he is mildly trying to suck me into his vortex of low-aspirations
>starts telling me how he wants to stay in this (shitty) college town, it's cheap (aka east to slack off in)
>realize he tries to stunt my development too - comments when girls come over, or when I leave at night to meet friends ("You should come too bro!" "No, I'm just gonna stay in."), or when I try new cooking stuff
>Can tell he is kinda having a big head about his new "big" $15 an hour job

>get internship paying $25 an hour, decide to tell him before lease is up I'm gonna move out
>he moves into a 1 bedroom with his sister, sleeps on the couch in the living room
>his hours get cut at work, only works 24 hrs a week while his sister is out of work too (still able to pay the bills)
>look at his steam, plays 45 hours of video games a week
>complains about being tired, while staying up til 3 am daily when he works at 6:30 am 2 days a week

>invite him to move out (but not together) to new city with more opportunity, maybe get him out more
>he is down
>a few weeks ago, throws a wrench in my plans and says he isn't down

I think that might've actually been the last 'straw'. I'm not angry at him, but I think I've given up on him.

I know nobody will ever read this, but if you did, sorry for ranting

all an illusion, once you re truly put to the test you ll collapse like a house of cards. alphas are born not made, tough men are forged not babied in an ac-ed gym under conditions they create.

It's good that you have accepted it and are moving forward user

Good for you, user

He has to come to the realization to improve his life on his own, like you

what toxic friends

find friends that are into self improvement, both mental and physical. It helps round you out as a person.

>improves self
>leaves friends in the dust

sounds like the same situation i went through about two years ago

i just ended up cutting them out of my life and moved on. My life has improved since then and last time i spoke to any of them they are in the same exact place i left them in.

people are either drag you down or lift you up. sometimes you gotta isolate your self from them to really find out who is doing what.

grown ass niggas do grown ass nigga shit, if you complain all the time you ain't making it, if you got friends who ain't making moves you not making it, you are your crew

Get involved in sports and social clubs, feeling like you belong and have somthing to commit to is the best anti depressant

sounds gross
you could try to make it better before you step out
i could say the same for my dad

Lost my best friend to video games.
He looks exactly, and I mean exactly like that soyboy nintendo switch meme, down to the short face, scruff and glasses.
I told him how I quit cold turkey with vidya, sold my PC and my life instantly got 100000x better, he tells me he just can't do it because he gets withdrawal and panic attacks if he doesn't get his daily vidya. Told me "gaming is all I have energy for" after spending 10 hours up until 2 am playing.
We don't talk much anymore. I can't have it holding me back. Fuck vidya.

sounds like you're still a loser.

I just want preggo mommy fuk

>I lift weights, I am better than others
>lifting weights is what makes you a man!

Its alright to think this way, if it makes you feel better about your hobby, but don`t sperg it out on your date or something.

Don't hate vidya. It's like alcohol or sex or pop or really any other "vice." It's only a problem if you aren't strong enough to control yourself and enjoy it sparingly.

cooler than ur friends fag. Im in college so

how do you go from men to women mentality in the west? what the fuck do you guys inhale to change you on such biological level?

this one mate. I can't play a game for more than an hour now because i just feel bad.

what

well i dont think that Lifting has something to do with test lvls and i dont really believe now tha being an Alpha has really something to do with test lvls.
I did a blood test, im a low test but i have alot of success with qts. Have couple of Girls that love me, fucked couple of virgins, fuck grills that i dont see anymore.
If im on a Group im mostly the leader, take the decisions.
I started my first cycle before 2 weeks, im on the third now. Im exited to see if something will Change now. Will i be more of an Alpha, will more qts be attracted??

lol yes you can you fucking retard

Welcome to pushing through the Praeto distribution, anons.

starting to feel the same OP. I think it happens as you get older but Also when youre outgrowing them in the sense of where you are in life. since I was 16 I've had the samr friend group. we were and still are heavy partiers. like. stay up for 3 days on bender type people.

I have a good job (25/hr) and I started lifting a year ago. I have no debt and am buying my first home soon. even tho I still partake in the mental partying maybe once a month. they still do it every weekend, and have no goals. basically all their paycheques go to booze n droogs for the weekend and they aren't going anywhere. and basically just revolve around drama and gossip.

its extremely hard to make friends at 28 when all you do is work. so I feel like im stuck with these people forever even tho I'd love to have friends who actually do stuff like go camping, play sports. normal people things

>i post on the fitness section of a japanese anime board full of virgins
>i'm the masculine one

Lol

> not a single reply about semon demon in the OP image

wow jeez you guys really are gay

good on you for trying to help him. This move will be good for you and hopefully be an eye opener for him.

This.

OP is taking his first babbysteps into becoming an obnoxious gymcel. In a few years his "beta faggot" buddies will be in a happily married while he's still on Veeky Forums blaming his height/face/genetics or just women in general about how he's still single.

yeah, these are my closest friends I've known for more than 6 years today. I still talk to them tho
>one is an ugly fat 21 year old virgin
>one is skinny 6'9" tall with an obese short gf
>one is a hungry skeleton who lies about his party lifestyle and how many women he shags
>one is an anti-social angry beta who spends his days inside his room producing hip hop beats
>one is a pathetic junky who smokes weed all day
>one is actually successful in university, but is a complete social autist that talks too much and annoys everyone.

Yeah I know some more mature lads but the ones I mentioned are way more close to me.

Holy shit dude, they're exactly like my friends :(
Like a bunch of bratty sluts who enjoy gossiping and talking shit about other friends

Fuck that.

>always talking shit about other people, and talk shit about each other when its 1 on 1

My friends from middle school to high school were like this too, couldn’t stand it. They were the kind of people to throw you under the bus in a heartbeat. I hung out with them a little bit during college but stopped after i realized they were still the same whiny drama queens while I had actually changed

he wants to impregnate his mother. This is only odd if he doesnt have a sister.

After going to college i've only kept in touch with like 2 or 3 of my closest friends from high school because over time I started to realize how weird they were. Like many of them are weird in social situations/ completely repel women so you look bad by association hanging out with them. I'm not a social climber by any means but I guess you change a little bit over time, esp after 4 years of being away at school you start to realize you have less in common with your old friends

It's worse when it's your family
>tfw older brother is a archetypal soyboy
>dresses like hipster
>donates to a Soros foundation
>rants about how great Syrian refugees are
>loves reddit
>considers himself an intellectual because he listens to Joe Rogan

>tfw currently going to school in fargo

but you're also shittalking them now lol

youtube.com/watch?v=UgASe3CIw9E

yes i cut out 90% of my old friends because they were all some beat gossip bitches talking shit behind each other backs exactly like you described op, its truly sickening how a man can find time and care about bs like this especially when it concerns your own friends cycle. Like i said, i kept 2 of my good friends and made new one from the gym, now we all have similar goals and kicking it pretty good going out for a drink sometimes and hitting on girls. It feels much better and i have completely mind freedom, stressed free and drama free.

Funnily enough, my old friends havent moved on with their lives and still ask our common friends what i've been up to and what im doing but they dont have the courage to call me on my phone now, they asked one of our common friends to meet up for a drink like the old times but i said i cant go because it is back day. lolz

"A super power that ultra rich and ultra smart people have is the ability to cut off toxic people. They cut them out without a second thought"

- Sam Hyde, Hyde Wars #17

>always talking shit about other people
like you are doing now faggot?

birds of the same feather flock together

99% of people you meet as adults are whiners and not doers.
The fat pasty depressed purpetually low on the totem pole losers you meet in the workforce epitomize this. Use them as motivation, not companions. If you arent building yourself up always you are falling further behind.

i've never had friends like that, not even female ones. you've had some shit luck meeting people. like throw a rock randomly and you'll meet better people.

sauce?

Exact same thing has happened to me.
I can't fucking stand my "friends" anymore.
My personality is really fuckoffish though, and I only leave the house to go running, hard to find similar brahs & chicks.
Everywhere I go, I see soggy fucks, very rarely do I see other brahs & chicks, just sogs everywhere.

Keep your faggot friends while you infiltrate a group of brahs & chicks, get in with them fully, then ditch those faggot sogs.
(Pic unrelated, God bless America.)

Holy shit you're insecure OP

Me and my bro have the same problem with our social circle

tfw haven't had any friends for years
I'd love to get some people who like history or the outdoors, not the party drugs kind but I'm too autistic.

enlighten us to the beta faggotry you're noticing from your friends

Not everyone who keeps shitposting here keeps going in circles in life like you faggots apparently do. Stop projecting.

My fitness keeps going in circles but my life is progressing.
>get to college
>get jacked
>take on 3 jobs and classes to pay for final semster
>get builtfat from stress eating
>graduate
>cut down 40lbs while job searching
>get job
>lift daily, get back to relatively built
>job becomes way more demanding
>start to gain weight again
>get girlfriend
>gain even more weight and workout even less
>go snowboarding and tear elbow ligaments
>no lifting, just cutting and cardio
I yoyo like 30lbs every year, but i achieved a fuckload inbetween.
My new goal is to cut down to 165 (35lbs) and never get above 190 again.

>If I'm ever hanging out with them and the others aren't there, they would talk about them
Thats literally what everyone does all the time

>Anyone else the same way?
no we dont hang out with losers.

sounds like you need a proper nutrition schedule

It doesn’t have anything to do with lifting, trust me, you’re just lucky enough to be maturing.

>grown ass adults, 25 years old
being an adult doesn't automatically make someone mature

>slowly realize he is mildly trying to suck me into his vortex of low-aspirations
how? he seems to be minding his own business and from the looks of it, seems depressed.
Low drive and motivation is a symptom of dopamine deficiency which I suffer from.
>doesn't socialize with anyone
>cant seem to get out of his rut

kek literally same but
>one is an ugly fat SELF AWARE 20 year old virgin
>one is a 130ibs skinny fat hungry skeleton who lies about how many women he shags
>one is doing good for himself and spends his days inside his room producing hip hop beats

>>one is an anti-social angry beta who spends his days inside his room producing hip hop beats
Bruh, one day he'll be successful. His beats will be wanted by many, he gets a side income and some type of fame. And he will get bitches and shit

then he will be an anti-social happy alpha who spends all day making beats and hanging with rappers and fucking groopies

The more I lift, the more I realize how small and weak I am compared to everyone else. Like what's the point. Every guy fucking lifts now. If you're a manlet like , back to the bottom of the pile.

Yep. Nutrition and sleep are my biggest obstacles. Never been good at moderation, so i tend to burn myself out.

Struth m8

45h a week in steam time is really not that much, and your example of him "trying to stunt your development" sounds like him just not wanting to have an active social life, which he shouldn't be forced to have.

tl:dr you sound like an ignorant moron who criticizes everyone who's different to you

friend of mine is kind of the same. looks /soyboy/, wants to do more in life and has been given all the opportunities to move forward but seems frightened. kind of worried for him, tbqh famalam

>every guy lifts now
oh user, you're a cutie

I don't think it's from lifting. It's the other way around. Your masculinity is emerging, which caused both your desire to lift as well as you assessment of your friends.

So true. I don't know about movies nowadays, but in times gone by, the male hero was generally a model for what a man should be.

wrong

And yet you're talking shit about them on a finnish milk-drinking forum.

>45h a week
That is like 6 hours a day.

A person generally has 15-17 hours a day.
if he works or goes to school that is 6-8 hours of his day. Leaving 10 hours to other things. If you then play video games for 6 hours then that is 4 hours left to do other things. And people gotta eat, do chores, shopping, cleaning and all kinds of shit which takes up to much time.

>the alpha of the group

you know how I know you're a loser?

- 7 sleep
17 hours
- 1 waking up / going to work / school
16 hours
- 8 hours work
8 hours left
- 6 hours video game
2 hours left

Basically if you game 45 hours a week you are most likely a big fucking loser and your life could be way way better