Weekend's over boys.

What the fuck is going on I'm up $5k in like 30 minutes

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK JUST HAPPENED!?!?

$10K by Wednesday. $17K by eoy

i mean new ATH very soon

maybe next week 10 000 dollar

Those 60m of tethers got put to work.

I'm so sick of this piece of shit

M8 what is happening is this the CME pump???

I'm still a bit worried about this tether thing though.

You’re missing it!!

MY AAALTSSSSSSSSS

WHOS READY FOR THE BOUNCE BACK DOWN??? :^)

remember, when Bitcoin hits 10 000 dollar, it gets lot of mainstreet news, that accelerate more investors

10 000 dollar is huge milestone and Bitcoin get more publicity

>my body is ready

IMAGINE MY SHAWWK when the US fedgov and other countries crack down on crypto thanks to this Tether bullshit.

The people behind Tether and Bitfinex need their names and addresses listed on the darkweb.

>price pumping on bitfinex
>price dumping elsewhere

lies

Thanks tether! :^)

Fuck you and your faggot coin.

new ATH :)

>chinks think they're immune from big brother
>ban us users
>ruin crypto for eternity because they want a quick buck, ignoring the fact that a legit exchange would make much more over the next 5 years
I hope Trump accidently levels China when he strikes the Norms
I would die in a war to kill the eternal chinaman

HOLY FUCK. NEW ATH

new ATH!!!!

Let's goooo!
10k here we come

New ATH: $8100.
Holy shit.

30 bl in 7 days!

Jesus Christ the greed of core and finex is what satoshi did not want
This is going to end with regulation

Volume looks bad. Maybe a bull trap

$8000 falls at bitstamp
Thats good enuf for me

exaliftin.jpg

As soon as bitfinex releases their horseshit announcement stating "everything is ok you stupid fucking goyim" BTC is going to tank.

Even if they magically pull an audit out of their arse it's still going to tank, buy the rumour, sell the news.

It's also probably when long time holders cash out. Many people have set their goals to 10k i bet.

So I should x100 short USDT is what you're saying?

I just made $1,200!!!!!!

They already did

does it mean we reach 10k this year?
and 50k next and then it will crash?

This is a little bit concerning. I think whoever is pumping this is taking it a bit too far.

Seriously, no news yet bitcoin randomly pumps from 7800 to past 8000 in less than 10 minutes?

I mean come on, look at that spike out of no where. This is clearly becoming a scam at this point.

News is that NEO news isn't government related

It's making me rich!!!

YES! It finally broke through. Ready up lads.

You're all holding or long on BTC right now, don't even lie.

>believing bitcoin price is based on news
You spent too long on wall street grandpa

Who gives a shit about Satoshi. This is making me rich nigga.

I put everything in ETH and XMR months ago, and I'm glad I did. Fuck this shit.

Please tell me they didn't Tether once again.

This shit is going to end very bad.

>le satoshis vision

Fuck that slanted eyed chink
We want money!

Why is Bitfinex getting so aggressive lately though? If they cool it, they could pump BTC to $100,000 over the span of years. But they started pressing the tether button so goddamn hard especially this month with no intention of being subtle.

Are they sensing sharks getting closer to their scam and want to pull as much money as possible ASAP?

Going to be gox 2.0

;^)

WHY WONT THIS SHIT DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Fucking transaction fees, such a bitch to sell when you're poor on coinbase, hopefully it doesn't drop massively again

ATH!!

If you believe tether is the driving factor behind this then you've been misled.

Greed

But its working, look at the idiots on r bitcoin who refuse to even have a discussion about it. Completely ignored

I hope they lose everything

Holy shit, I might actually be cashing out right now.

They are artificially pumping the price of bitcoin with free tether that they can make out of thin air.

It costs them nothing, and we're the ones getting fucked if they dump on us.

Holy shit I'm out.

Buy buy buy
BTC GOING TO 10k!
Weekend dip is over boyos!!!

I GOT JUSTED 10% OF MY TOTAL INVESTMENTS TODAY ON NEO HELP ME DADDY SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE

Please elaborate then

>Increasingly nervous shitcoin holder

At this late part of the game, anyone who still uses r/bitcoin as their news source deserves to get fucked. They've been warned over and over by practically everyone else in the entire crypto community, but they plug their eyes and ears and say they don't care.

Those are the types that really do deserve to lose everything.

Of course, out of nowhere, in a couple of minutes, BTC goes over 8000 while he failed to break that resistance trying for hours, in pure FOMO a couple of days ago.

Everything is fine.

N-nooo stop Bitcoin you were going so good. Please go up for daddy! I need to pay rent.

I just went all in at 8k and now its crashing. FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD CAN BITFINEX PLEASE PRINT SOME MORE TETHERS?

Open your eyes! Look at the news, the hype and the reality. I mean i'm sure this tether business is some factor, but there is so much more going on around BTC right now. You're narrowed in on this one little thing like it's the whole picture. Nah, back out and widen your perspective a little.

So exit pump?

WHY DID YOU DO THAT?

Like what? The CME news? kek... that shit has been known for a month.

mother of god son

For sure, but how much of this is tether is the question. Look how many millions worth of tether have been created and then out of nowhere a giant spike in price.

Also notice how this happens every time bitcoin is on the verge of a downtrend?

HMMM

Bitfinex still has 30M tethers that haven't been dumped into BTC yet. Could happen anytime although they could do a switch-a-roo and dump it into BCH and fuck your arse raw.

Since I've been watching it, this is exactly how this market has always moved. Especially since may.

No, shit like this will prevent you from becoming rich because instead of organic growth we're getting artificial growth that will lead to a crash.

isn't it all the NEO cucks buying back BTC that is making it pump?

It's rising because Bitfinex cleared everything up and everyone is satisfied now and there are no problems. Get your $8k btc before they're sold out.

We're not saying that this is all, 100% tether.

What we're saying is that Bitfinex is using fraudulent, unbacked Tether tokens to manipulate the market. There is a very distinct pattern here w/r/t Tether issuance and sudden, outta-fucking-nowhere unexplainable BTC price increases.

Imagine if your market had a magical stopgap that prevented significant price downturns. Of course it would largely go nowhere but up.

Who gives a shit dude i live in the moment

There's been plenty of downtrends the past month, so I don't know. I think you're too focused on one little thing. It's like the redpilled assholes at /pol/. They're so zoomed in on race that race is all they can see, and racial tension is all they can feel. They're missing the rest of reality.

a+ art

First bounce off 8k

Who's ready for the next one?

>Especially since may
You're not into cryptos for long enough, I guess.
You enjoyed the golden year.

And this is perfectly pair with the Bitfinex issue, before they started to print USDT the crypto market was stagnant or slowely rising.

I'm not a tin foil hat retard, but I can see a correlation.

WHEN IS IT GONNA DIP AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

that's the power of FOMO
people see it rising and then want to get on the train
it's a self-fulfilling prophecy

use GDAX

human behavior isn't rational
most of the major swings within the stock market have taken place within a relatively short period of time

COPE

It kept dipping all weekend user.

as soon as you buy

Bitch I'm just sitting back laughing at this point.

These 10-15% swings in Bitcoin are pathetic compared to what XMR has been doing.

Not in it for too long but I've been watching it for most of its life. I'm not here to try and convince anyone who's not already convinced. But after a trial period where I fucked up and lost big, I'm making money now. That's why I'm in this, not to become some kind of religious zealot beholden to some agenda or another.

eat shit faggot, enjoy your cuckero bags bitch.

t. holding 20.5 btc.

>both coins near all time high
>bags

Seriously almost everyone acts like a fucking cultist around here. Try not to be so emotionally invested, or attached to these different points of view. Everyone's pushing an agenda. Take the actual information, and leave the rest.

If I was on bitfiniex, I would consider moving tho :)

Wait a minute guys....

The exchanges have a lot of capital on their hands from all the transactions that occur.

They are fully capable of inflating the price of bitcoin on their own, through buying and selling their own holdings.

Bitfinex sets a sell order at 7800.
They buy that 7800 then set the price at 7805.
They then buy it at 7805, set it at 7810 continuously.

Meanwhile, all of the fees are going into their own accounts, the price of bitcoin is rising, and they haven't spent a cent of their own money. All that money is doing is going into accounts that they hold.

This creates the illusion that there is a market, when there isn't. Causing to go all in and actually buy it at this ridiculous price.

The show is over boys, the exchanges like Bitfinex are taking it too far. If it's evident to me it's evident to others. This is about to come crashing down hard.

I'm out.

My alts could sure use it. I knew I should've sold yesterday when everything was green.

See you at $10k sweetie ;)

this meme again

Out too for the moment - will buy the dip.

>I'm out
Cashing out to FIAT or moving into something like ETH, XMR, etc?

Why everyone is dumping Alts when BTC goes up ? We are trading in BTC so what's the point of these sells ?