So what other hobbies do you have besides lifting, user? You do have other hobbies… right?

>So what other hobbies do you have besides lifting, user? You do have other hobbies… right?

>tfw you will never have a reviewbrah bf...

on a different note, doesnt he have a sister?

>absolutely no drive to do anything hobbyish
>just read, watch TV, and play video games when at home
>play DnD as well
what the fuck is a hobby anyway

NETFLIX AND WINE :)

>program for work and a bit at home for fun
>go to gym 3-5 days a week or so
>watch weird youtube videos
>want to get into cooking, living in apartment with shitty kitchen til June, keep using that as an excuse
>don't know any other hobby tier things

reading and video games to a lesser extent count as hobbies, so long as you enjoy doing it. television is the worst though.

A hobby is basically just a "constructive" or "creative" way to waste time when you aren't at work or otherwise improving yourself.

lifting = reading = learning = self-improvement > constructive = creative > social hobbies > video games > television

Listen to the wise words of Matty Matheson. Anyone with a table and a stove can make great food. Cooking is easy and fun and you get to eat food afterward. It's worth getting into

Warhammer 40k is my hobby but I'm pretty shit at the actual game. Doesn't help that Orks are kinda shit in this new edition.

video games and hiking

>tfw winter so hiking is kill for another 3-4 months

I hike in the winter. Where do you live?

Yep.

Where does "shitposting on Veeky Forums" falls in this list?

Lorde is his sister

Cooking is my biggest hobby. I am getting close to cooking high end restaurant quality food. I have picked up a new book on the topic that has improved one area that I was lacking in and I am only 100 pages in so far.

Baking bread on a near weekly basis is my secondary hobby. Messing with recipes and fermentation times tends to make it much different from cooking which is more about feel than it is about numbers.

Radio, hiking, stock trading, and shooting are my other hobbies that I don't participate in as often as I should.

Politics is another hobby that I spend a lot of time focusing on.

If you're coming up with new ideas in your posts and create OC memes it's in the creative category, otherwise it is a social hobby

I like reading about the Greeks and Romans.

Well I like playing my tenor sax and flute from time to time. I want to get more into creative writing and I love hiking every other weekend if it's not "too" cold. You have other hobbies besides food reviews don't you?

How did you get into cooking?
What are the basics? Milestones?

I need money for most of my hobbies, anyone feel the same way? I'm going to take real estate courses jan 29th so I can live my dreams. Anyone have questions? Being broke or middle class can be really mundane.

Yes

>coding
>Listening to / composing / making music
>Watching movies
Am I cool?

Nice trips. Florida.

I enjoy cooking. Hiking during spring, summer, fall. Snowboarding during winter

Cutting competently with a chef's knife; knowing your roux, mirepoix, brown sauce; knowing how to cook meat properly and steak to a desired result; properly using herbs and spices (not American overkill with premade shit); cooking all varieties of egg dishes; roasting a chicken like a boss (see youtube Keller Chicken Bouchon video); being mindful of cleanliness and temperatures; etc.

Unsettling.

I ride dirtbike you f

I argue about race on the internet

Who here /coolhobbies/?

>driving
>want to ride dirtbikes(I would ride motorcycles but fuck other motorists)
>I want to ride speed boats
>shooting bb guns and airsoft
>traveling is cool, want to do that
>wish I could make music, that would be awesome, but i tried and it's not for me. I want to shred on a guitar but it's fucking hard to get through the "grunt work"
>hiring hookers can be a hobby, checking out different hookers and studying the hooker landscape
>doing coke
>lifting
>boxing
>real estate, making money
>rc cars
>rc planes
>model cars
>video games
>off roading suvs and trucks
>dancing
>eating different foods

I am a kewl guy 8)

holy fuck youre a faggot. Also underage

Self improvement

These are things I've always wanted to do, but money is limiting me hard. They say money doesn't buy happiness, but it does.

>clubbing
>getting fucked up
>going to the beach
>swimming

Also, I'm 23 lol

I want to get into poker and gambling, that would be fun as fuck too.

Anyone share my interests?

I play like seven instruments

Please stop posting