Well my girlfriend of 2 years cheated on me after 6 months of us going to the gym

Well my girlfriend of 2 years cheated on me after 6 months of us going to the gym

We used to go together everyday until my work schedule changed and she started going at a different time. I feel fucking sick lads, never take your gf to the gym unless you want to get cucked

If it makes you feel better I been working out for over a year and found out I haven't been doing any work outs that work on the biceps.

So I've also wasted quite a bit of my life.

Dont get a gf.. Fuck bittches and leave them

Why are you talking to her you retarded faggot

Loss make you a better rounded person. Take it as a life lesson and cocoon for a while.

I don't get it, you're the one sending the blue messages..oh you're the one getting fucked by the trainer, got it, faggot.

My cousin's step daughter is named Ashleigh. She's a huge cunt but blew me in high school a few times.

When you text, Your texts are on the right. What is this shit?

>the picture is of the girls phone pov

lol I remember when trolls actually tried

move on from the bitch she isn't worth your time. give some time to heal and set out to try new things.

Every second she rationalized it and felt justified because since your work schedule changed you're not paying enough attention to her.

>blue text is supposed to be gf
>blue text is always the text you send
>OP is trying to get us to believe hes got screencaps from roastie point of view
>OP is a faggot

How retard can you be. Delete this thread

Fucking brainlets

all the trainers at my gym are manlets or king of manlets with odd looking face

>being such a retard you forget to take the screenshot from the other perspective

It's bait and fake

Go white knight somewhere else Tradcuck

Biceps are prob one of the easiest to grow. It could have been much worse.

embarrassing

He's not saying that because hes whiteknighting retard, the pic is fake