He actually thinks lifting will help him against anyone who trains combat sports

>he actually thinks lifting will help him against anyone who trains combat sports
at least after i disrespect you in front of your girl any time i want you can go home, look in the mirror and feel comforted about your aesthetics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqVy6V3X4nM
youtube.com/watch?v=2fjMpn7JCJ0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tueller_Drill
youtu.be/E61jnJe_1SI
youtu.be/nH1HioAHPW4
youtube.com/watch?v=1MSi4jjgNwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>spend years training to fight just to get taken down by a small girl with pepper spray

Really noggins the joggin.

my 1 2 is faster than any man or womans draw speed, try again kid

If this is something that you actually think about there's a 99% chance that you're a nigger.

typical racist white 4channer, equates physical skill and courage with niggers because its what he lacks sorely himself. your cowardice is not a virtue

>implying I lift to fight
>implying I lift to intimidate
>implying I have a girl

KYS faggot, less time self-inserting as a professional fighter, more time getting yourself out of skinnyfat mode.

1. It makes sense, since you cant technically carry a 12 inch stilleto on your belt anymore
2. If you DO actually hurt someone, they will use your MMA training against you in court
3. Why would you even feel the need to emasculate someone else?

Attitude reeks of an unfulfilled " Journey to manhood " So probably a single mother home

youtube.com/watch?v=rqVy6V3X4nM

>this happens to you
will you be the fags getting walked over by a minority or will you be able to stand up for yourself when the time calls

you spent years training to do something that can be done better by $5 of sharp scrap metal

Malicious mischief isnt grounds for beating him. You would do time if he stole your tendies and you assaulted him.

>You spent all those years training in some martial art only to be stopped and sent to an early grave by a bullet

>implying fighters don't lift weights.

Nice bait fag

You do know any good martial artist also lifts?

Trayvon Martin was great, but it depends on the state. In a lot of places, even if someone was punching you, technically " Obligated " to try and run to call porice

This. combat sports plus lifting is life.

Imagine being so insecure you pride yourself on being able to handle yourself better in an almost entirely easily avoidable situation

Do you guys seriously think you'll ever get into a fist fight if you're not a nigger or a retard that puts themselves in that situation willingly? You're more likely to be attacked with a weapon, which you probably have no formal training in defending against anyway

This

>implying I didn't start lifting because I wanted to be strong along with skilled

every social interaction you have is underlied by physical implications, you are absolutely delusional

Literally almost every single country / state lets you defend yourself especially if you are struck first. Regardless of your size, if it's a street fight you should run.

You can get stabbed, have your neck broken, have your head jumped on, jumped by more then one person etc...

Only a fool fights outside of the ring.

>Regardless of your size, if it's a street fight you should run.

This. Fighting outside of a professional sport is nig tier and you 100% deserve to suffer a permanent injury for it.

Never heard of eskrima huh?

Eskrima = knife martial art.

why would i ever take a woman to a place that would let you in the door?

>he thinks i have a girl to be enbarrassed in front of

I would honestly relish someone punching me in the face. Deep down I am a sadist and a punch would probably trigger me into wanting to murder your ass in the street. Im talking I would probably try to rip part of your face off with my teeth. I would suggest either knocking me out or killing me or I will do everything in my power to feel the ecstacy of brutalizing someone.

Powerlifter & K1 fag here.
People who only lift weights can't fight (tho' always think they can).
People who only do combat sports don't look great (if striking only v skinny, judo people are pretty big sometimes)
You have to do both. lift 3 times a week. combat sports 1 - 3 times a week. then look good *and* can fight.

How about both

>Eskrima
my mam used to beat me with eskrima sticks

Knife martial arts don't work.

99% of the fights will not end in something fatal and nobody involved has such intentions. You're 50 times more likely to encounter a fight where your reputation and status are in play than a fight where your life is in play. Learn to handle your business.

>the girls laughing at the two white guys in the first one
jesus

Try again pussy
I guarantee youll lose a fight

Yes, the physical implication of the promise of violence by organisations that have a right to use it. Unless you live in some fucking ghetto or the third world.

>the mental gymnastics of "yeah i'm a pussy so what?"

I lift heavy and have a brown belt in jiu jitsu

good luck going against me.

>no sharingan

The more I fought in the ring the less I wanted to fight anywhere else. The more I learned and experienced, the more stupid it seemed and the less ego I was carrying around.

>lifting to fight
That literally makes no sense, user. Who does this that is not in high school?

said no actual fighter ever. Stop LARPing as the quiet dignified protagonist in some 80s martial arts movie you sperg.

typical mma weaboo nigger

What is a weight class and why are most of them only a few pounds different?

lol feggit

combat sports. bullied beta with shit genetics confirmed

God it feels good to live in a free country

>99% of the fights will not end in something fatal and nobody involved has such intentions.
American detected.

here in Yurop, a street fight usually goes to the death or at leats heavy injury.

>good luck going against me.
No problem, BJJ is super weak against leg locks, heel locks and toe holds. No, I'm not gonna get into your guard, I'm breaking your legs.

A gun won't protect you.

youtube.com/watch?v=2fjMpn7JCJ0

Gun is useless in the usual street fight distance.

Amen brother

Haha what delusional retard you are

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tueller_Drill

Ever heard of the 21-foot rule, kid?

>A gun won't protect you.

Interdasting

Yea you're right. If I was getting charged with a knife, I'd rather have no gun and just my fists rather than a gun and my fists. Makes sense! Thanks for sharing!

typical underage poster, still in high school thinking he is the toughest dude ever. yeah I bet you could kick anyone's ass

see Google Tueller drill. Idf the guy is nearer than 6.4 meter or something, you're done for even if you have a gun. Most street fights are A LOT closer than 6 meters.

Also, google Russo-Japanese war. The Russians thought they wouldn't need any melee combat techniques since they had better guns and lost very, very hard.
This was the FIRST TIME IN MODERN HISTORY that an asian country beat a Western country in war and birthed the whole "Asian martial arts" thing.

Read the article again. A gun is as good as no gun in this case since you will not be able to draw and shoot it.

Seriously, how old are you guys? 15?

>betting on your ability to close 21 feet and take out an opponent with your bare hands over your oponents ability to draw and fire
Future darwin award winner right here

Again, read the article. Your reading comprehension is basically zero. If you are closer than 1 feet, his gun will not help him, you will always get the first punches in, he will not be able to shoot you in any case.

There are countless examples of people being shot within 21 feet of their opponent. You may be genuinely retarded

*21 feet

yes

you guys are such badasses

so cool

>There are countless examples of people being shot within 21 feet of their opponent. You may be genuinely retarded
Sure, but they did have a completely different set up. If I just stand 21 feet away form you and do nothing, you can easily shoot me, no question, but that's not the topic.

Again, your readin comprehension is nil. Stay in school. You don#t have an argument.

>t. reddit

sure, go back to your mlp franchise

see Mr. American education.

Cringe

>you cant technically carry a 12 inch stilleto on your belt anymore
Well in Alaska you can carry a bowie/gun on your hip with nearly no problems

>You don#t have an argument.
My argument is that your small amount of martial arts training will not save you from being shot in any situation. The 21 foot rule is not universal and there are hundreds of thousands of recorded defensive gun uses where it didnt apply because the attacker wasnt a suicidal maniac. I invite you to try fighting someone with a gun who knows how to use it because you will no longer be able to shit up Veeky Forums or /k/.

I accidentally killed a man in a fight and had to do 4 years in jail.

Disregarding the fact that you aren't skilled in any martial art and how pathetic this thread is, MMA won't help you if you are outnumbered 3:1.

>not lifting
>not lifting and training an MA
>not lifting, training an MA and carrying a gun (if yiur country allows it)

They're not mutually exclusive. The 21 feet rule is meaningless if you teep the guy in the solar plexus THEN draw your gun.

>pepper spray
not wearing tight diving glasses even when you sleep 2018

>combat sports
shut up you tryhard faggot. You've likely never been in a real confrontation.

youtu.be/E61jnJe_1SI

>sent to an early grave by a bullet
dont knowing what BJJ is capable of

Threads like this remind me that Veeky Forums is just as bad as the rest of 4chin.

>disrespect you
Oh lad, that only shows the world how pathetic you are, but hey keep pretending that people ignore your taunts because your a trained fighter and not that they view what you said as being completely inconsequential to their life.

Also, any fat person could kill you just by sitting on you.

Wanderlei was never the same after that day

>in front of your girl

are you saying I have a g-girl?

Does your family still speak to you?

>physical skill and courage
>randomly harassing women out with their boyfriends

Wew lad

>muh racism

Just look at those digits

>2. If you DO actually hurt someone, they will use your MMA training against you in court
Basically, this. My brother has a blackbelt in karate and his dojo always talks about that responsibility. Basically, because of your training, your body is a weapon and you'll be beyond fucked in court if you seriously injure someone

Who needs girls when you can pinch your joocy glutes and mire yourself in the mirror? Go ahead, impress the gains goblins with your (((fighting skill))), I bet it'll be fun paying alimony from prison.

Yeah, that's bullshit.

At least in the UK, even with our retarded laws, training MA doesn't make you a 'weapon'

Well allow me to retort youtu.be/nH1HioAHPW4
Also
>elite knife fighter
>coming from behind
Any situational awareness would stop this before it happened

Shut up and leave your mother's basement once in a while you dyel lanklet. You know nothing scumbag

Lifting will help me against a weak faggot like you.

BJJ is not capable of stopping a bullet. Stop watching too much tv

But that guy obviously lifts and probably roids too, dumbfuck. Some skinny fuck that knows fancy moves will get pummeled by boatlord irl. Life isnt some gay ass movie

Yep.

>quads

>B-b-but! Muh martial arts!
>Muh 21 foot rule!
>Muh crazy knife attacker!
>Muh Naruto combat speed!
>Muh guns won't save you!

Thank you for not being retarded and showing that you can in fact draw a gun and empty a mag faster than someone can react to.

>dont knowing what BJJ is capable of
Not a sentence.

Also, You can't move faster than 1,200 feet per second.

Tell that to Trayvon Martin, idiot.

>Not knowing about draw-to-hip point shooting.

You're a fucking idiot to think you have to fully extend your arm to shoot. Also, every close quarters shooting instructor will tell you to continually step backwards while shooting to create distance. You're retarded.

/Louis Awerbuck

youtube.com/watch?v=1MSi4jjgNwU

If you got yourself into a fight you have already lost
Assuming you're living in a cilvilized country, the smart people avoid getting into physical fights, when people try to start a fight with you you could win by simply walking away, because people do that due to their insecurity, you make them lose by leaving them unsatisfied
If you want protection from an unavoidable situation then get yourself a gun

Trayvon Martin was a punk and a trouble maker.

Wrong, it does. If you are trained it means you knew what you were doing. For example, if a random dyel punches someone and he accidentally injures him, he just had bad luck. If a trained person does that, the court will say he knew what he was doing and purposedly injured him, making it far worse

Why would I ever fight someone who does combat sports?

Lifting will help you beat up 99% of people.

In hs wrestling and in bjj I started kicking ass after I started lifting weights. Stronger with technique beats just technique every time.