Why does nearly every guy at my gym wear shorts and leggings?

Why does nearly every guy at my gym wear shorts and leggings?
Am I missing something?

Because there are fashion trends in the fitness industry and other like to keep their knees warm.

/thread

Fuck that, just do leggings

your knees should never be cold idiot
stop dressing like a Veeky Forumsggot

Who the fuck wears leggings and shorts at the same time? It looks gay as shit

because they have shit legs and are embarrassed

EVeryone in this thread doesn't know it stopped being cool like 3 years ago.

Leggings are anti-chafe technically, not pants. So people wear it as an underwear. You dont lift in your tiddy whities right?

>being able to manually control your core temp thus preventing joints from getting cold.

You're retarded.

My leggings don't have pockets?

only girls wear that

they're doing that to hide their unimpressive bulges

I'm thinking about getting some, eventhough it looks try hard

>track pants limit my movements, constantly readjusting them when squatting, always afraid I'll rip them when warming up/stretching/splits
>shorts have sufficient "give" in terms of flexibility, but by themselves mean I'll scrape my shins on deadlifts and get rug burns when doing groundwork (ex 4 figure lift, hands free back to kneel, etc...)

they're definitely a full body version of lifting gloves, but if they serve a purpose, I don't give a shit what dyels and 18%+bf "lifters" think about it

I just like tight clothing, feels good man

/Comf/

The only time I do that is when it's actually freezing outside and I'm doing cardio. Even then I'll sometimes just wear shorts because putting baselayers on is a hassle. Never once have I done that shit indoors.

It's because straight up leotard dick outlines are borderline sexual assault in the US

This guy gets it

I wear leggings because this

your an idiot if u willingly live in a shitty environment

I think people do it to look cool. Tight sweaty clothes are not comfortable

be a real man and wear leggings on their own

That looks like a legit lifting gym. I'd imagine it's more accepted there as opposed to GloboGym. It would be similar to wearing a speedo at a swim meet vs at WaterCountryUSA.

its basketball fashion, you wouldn't understand honky

athletic endeavors make my dick retract almost as much as a cold pool

Fashion trends change but ive noticed they always change into something gay
theres several things that people wear now and for the last years that wouldnt have flown back in the 90s if you didnt want to be seen as emasculated and freakish

I do it when I'm squatting heavy and because leggings without pants is weird af

i have disgusting pasty legs, and a computer screen tan.

you wouldn't want me without leggings.

compression shorts or athletic underwear with short under 5 inch legs flex shorts over is master race.

>wearing basketball shorts that are below the knee

you want to know how I know you are a leg day skipping loser?

I know this feel. Literally any time I do any heavy lifting or running, my dink is like an inch long at that, despite being around 6'' and change. It's particularly annoying because it makes it stick straight out too

i know the feels bro
anyone got a solution to this problem?

Copying that Pokemon A E S T H E T I C

solution:

>what is a warmup
?

they are too beta to actually wear the leggings they bought without shorts.

this is the only way to go, although that panty line is ridiculous

There's no solution you faggot. Physical activity releases adrenaline which makes your dick shrink momentarilly. That's why ancient statues have small dicks.

but I thought if you were alpha then your dick grows and grabs the weights to help you

its comfy on legday

leggings are warm and they're comfy as fuck

No it isn't.

A large dick was associated with being a goat-man. A small dick was associated with being a good being.
Therefore, everyone, including Gods, had their dick small.

I hate cock bulge and I don’t want people seeing it. The less prominent, the better. Swimming always made me feel uncomfortable

because I believe if you go walking around in public you should cover your knees

>y-yeah, im gonna get accused of sexual assault

Just admit youre hopping on a trend retard

>Tfw grower

main reason I don't wear leggings nor beach shorts like that picture

Ever heard of Wim Hoff?

They are all larping like capeshit.
This is also what old time acrobats, strongman, wrestlers and circus acts wore and it's coming full circle.

Chicken leg hiding roodypoos

>Switch to La Fitness from my old powerlifting gym that closed down because the owner relocated to a bigger city
>Built-fat mode, but have decently developed legs and calves
>wear my ranger panties from the military like I always do
>both female receptionists, when I go there for the first timeon a guest pass, compliment my legs
>gymthots stare at my legs from time to time
>one actually asks me for advice for leg exercises

I-I think I'm m-making it guys

I dunno man, but I think it's cool. It's basically a revival of medieval hose, which shows off your muscles.

it was originally meant for an extra layer when working out outside in cold weather, but it makes no sense indoor wtf

Because they are dicklets and too scared to wear leggings without shorts

Be White, hate non Whites, so live where it's cold. Just Whites and chugs, chugs dont do physical anything.

Wrong. Small penises were implemented because the focus shouldn't be on the penis but the aesthetic of the sculptured body. Imagine a Greek statue with an 8 inch dick just hanging there. Nobody would be able to look at it without laughing.

make sense for someone running outside in winter, I don't see the point in a hot as fuck gym

You're all retarded

Very fucking close. You get the gold star user.

advanced coping

I moved from a warmer country to midwest, USA, so i have brought plenty of shorts but no sweatpants.
Gym is a couple of miles away, 20m walking below 20F without leggings+shorts is kinda cold for me.
Also, i can use them when i ride my bike too.

>t. a soyboy who wears leggings to the gym.

Let me guess, you also play soccer? Only skinny soccer fags wear leggings. Play a real sport.

inb4 the yurotrash that is invading Veeky Forums screams IETS FOOTBAWL OMG FUKCIN BURGERS

Because it's comfy as shit. I wear that all the time, especially when i go out biking.

this is me. qt grill at lululemon sold me on it

The Greeks valued a cool temper. Erect penises were seen as a man without self control. To solidify that notion flaccid penises on statues were made even smaller.

Let me guess, you never actually read a book, did you?

>I hate cock bulge
What are you, some kind of faggot?
>gf takes picture of me holding her cat
>sends it to her friend
>moments later notices you can clearly see an outline of my shaft and head
>friend texts her back and says, "whats he been feeding that thing"

Her friend has been flirty ever since. I have a big donger; why would i try to avoid showing it off?

If I'm a cute twinkish guy and wear leggings, will I get my butt grabbed?

>this problem
what problem?

I bought shorts with short compression pants in em
They end about 3 inches above the knee and the shorts themselves end 2 inches above the knee so standing up you cant see the under layer
They are great because theres no chafing when running

Lmao just wear running shorts nigga, I do it all the time and it’s alpha as fuck

I hate people like you, honestly wear leggings so i dont have to see your frail ass legs, that is unless you're actually running.

Heh, I run and do heavy squats. It’s so satisfying to watch leglets cower in fear as I pass, quads bulging in confidence.

>>

>What are you, some kind of faggot?
tran, and while there are a lot of people out there that love feminine penis I’m trying to be modest when I workout

cringelord here

I only wear them if my compression shorts are in the wash, they keep my balls from roaming about

I don't think you're missing anything. They just want to dress that way. Why do you care so much?

Big fan of the trend. I work outside, so in the winter I can just pull my jeans off and slap some shorts over my long johns instead of sweating in a fresh pair of boxers for an hour. The shorts are so it's not obvious they're just underwear.

My bruised up muai thai legs are gross

I started this trend about 7 years ago. I honestly never saw anyone do it before me.

>Am I missing something?
Yeah, it's a gay gym, and you're the only one who wasn't told.

this is retarded people wear them because it's cold

Because a cotton base layer fucking sucks in 0 F weather and shorts have pockets for my phone and keys.

Nice try. I just wear sweats at the gym. Even during the summer, I'll wear my high fashion khaki cargo shorts and then change in the locker room.