How do you deal with petite girls? esp if youre a lanklet, im 6'3, gf is 5'1, yeah. still haven't kissed her...

how do you deal with petite girls? esp if youre a lanklet, im 6'3, gf is 5'1, yeah. still haven't kissed her, and still don't know how.

share your advice and stories bros.

>also state your height and OHP/bench weight for research.

>6'3, 1.5pl8 OHP 3 reps / 2pl8 bench 5 reps

>still don't know how

lmao

correction shes not 5'1 ,shes 5'0, not possible standing up

>gf
>haven't kissed her

pick her up and kiss her you weak lanklet

please help

>another "cry about girls" thread on fit

"please help me" stfu wanker nobody wants to fucking help your faggot ASS

this unironically

This has to be bait lmao

I picked a 5'8 girl instead. Sex with tiny girls sucks when you're a large guy.

that's my height and i have dated taller guys with no prob. stop crying for nothing fag

>be 5'10 manlet
>gf is 5'1 womanlet
>making out for extended period of time hurts my neck

LONDON

>My gf
>haven't kissed yet
Tee hee preez halp

don't be a dyel weakling

Shes tiny, pick her up by the waist and kiss her.
Not only did you kiss while standing upright you showed her your "strength" (which nothing much since shes tiny)

If you aren't at least 6'3 don't expect me to respond anymore

The reall issue is how do I get a shortstack gf?

>calls normal human men manlets
>waters height genes down by getting with womanlettes
Hmm. Humm. Hmmst. Big thinks.

>gf
>haven't kissed her
either she is not your gf or you're like 14 years old

>be 6'5
>move to a new city
>find a room for rent
>one of the housemates is a TINY girl
>6/10 face
>9/10 body
>11/10 feet
>4'8 tops
>literally the biggest whore ive ever met
>goes out with different guys every weekend
>i dont give a shit cuz its none of my business
>catch her mirin a few times
>gets drunk and tries to flirt with me
>ignore her cuz that shit works everytime
>her flirting only increases
>to the point where she comes into my room in the middle of the night multiple times
>finally just say fuck it
>attempt to have sex
>keyword attempt
>could barely stick half my dick in her without her telling me to stop

my dicks not even big

She must just like being desired if she's a turboroast yet can't get a stickin of the dicken to save her life.

bend the knee

Buy a negro to do it for you. He will do the kissing, fucking and everything you will want him to do and your gf will enjoy it. If she truly loves you, she will let you watch. Damn do I wish I were you, you lucky guy. Just imagine her tiny pussy getting penetrated by dick bigger than her head, it's like stretching for pregnancy.

Just have her sit on your lap. R u dumb

just a reminder petite girls are for dating, not mating

dont set your sons up to fail

you must be at least 18 years of age to post

I'm 6'3 and she was 4'9. Same as an user above said she struggled to take half my cock, I could feel her cervix by putting half my index finger inside her.
Missionary is awkward as fuck. Pic related is how we banged 90% of the time.

>dating a a girl who is 6'2
>im 5'6

Gotta have a sense of humor because we get shit all the time

>not using her being unable to take your dick as an excuse to maker her give you a footjob

I don't think you know what a cervix is mate.

I'm 5'8.5, gf is 5'7

Go find a midget and find out yourself.

how can you have a gf but have never kissed her... does she even know she's "dating" you, you larping faggot.

if you didn't kiss your "girlfriend" on the first date you went out on, you're most likely white and/or a faggot.

let her go so she can be with a real man.

You need to caveat this shit with white american... not all whites are as backward as these. It's like saying all blacks are criminals. Oh wait, they are.

so i guess, my point stands.

m8, when the world falls the tall people die first.

what do you mean you dont know how? talk into her ear, speak sweet nothingness, try to but her hair with your nose, touch her back, get her to turn to your slightly on her own will. eventually it will happen. Unless you expect it to happen film like, by staring into eyes for 10 minutes before going for it.

I FUCK THEM IN THE ASS

>gf
>still haven't kissed her
please be bait. If not just do it the next time you see her, as a greeting.

Anyone who assfucks is literal dicklet.

this. i kissed my first gf before i even held her hand. and always had a boner when i hugged her and trusted that shit into her so she could feel it.
don't be a pussy you tall cunt

Is it just me or does her arm look weird

If you can't have sex due to physical differences, do you technically belong to different species?

>he didn’t kiss her before she even became his gf
Mate

oh shit, that's hot user. I never thought of this.

>6'2
>gf is 5'2
>do this all the time

I'm 6'6" and was recently dating a girl that was 5'. I had the same problem. You can't really "naturally" have a kiss occur with that height difference. Only thing I can recommend is being sat down or having her sit on a wall or something.

Having said that, women are REALLY into just being pulled flush against someone much taller than them, hand on back of neck to tilt her head up to face you and leaning down just close enough for her to have to go on her tiptoes.

Coping much? Uh?

Literally just bend, it's not that hard.
Source: I'm 6'3 and gf is 5'3

>tfw 6.5x6
>gf has to constantly hop of my dick because it occasionally hits cervix or simply won't fit after a while w/o lube
>this usually just ends the sex altogether

wtf, I thought you guys said having a big dick was great, this is awful and I thought I was average. Delete petite women.

>girlfriend
>still haven't kissed her
Autismo level 3,000,000,000,000,001

>2plt bench for 5 reps
>1.5plt OHP for 3

I really don't believe that, unless you are doing seated press.

It happens tbf. I had a girl ask me to be exclusive with her and all that without having kissed yet.

>tfw 6.5x5
>BARELY fits in the gf
haha jk i'm a lonely virgin. dick size is accurate tho

>5'11.5" 180lbs borderlinelet
>average dick at best
>gf 5'1" 100lbs
>can't take anything past half full erection

I don't even fap and I can't cum from how careful I have to be during sex. Shit's gay, man.

1pl8 OHP 3reps/2pl8 bench 5 reps

>gently grab her under her armpits
>curl her up
>get love gains
>get biceps gains

Why not ass fuck her?

I still get off in other ways, but mainly because she's not into it and my dick was too big for a smooth entrance even after prepping for like a whole goddam day with 15 gallons of lube rubbed over my entire body.

I could take it or leave it so it wasn't a dealbreaker.

Squat ATG and kiss her you faggot

this

also is fun to work out with them. had my 44kg ex sit on my back for push ups, she always complained she didn't want to but was horny afterwards everytime.

Idk lol, just pick her up and kiss her

Also

5'7 1pl8 OHP(yeah strict press you faggots) 3x10/ 1.9pl8 bench 3x5

>not making her have to tiptoe to kiss you

Do you guys even have short gfs?

>sit on a wall or something

user, are you dating Spiderman?

In the same boat with a gf that's taller, it's godlike

Not every wall is attached to a skyscraper m8. You just find a waist-high wall and lift her onto it so you're standing between her legs, much closer to eye level.

Hey bby, I'm 6'7", 175, and toned AF. I'm looking for an e-gf to cyber with. Interested?

>born with the heavy burden of a big dick
>used too think it was average and just go relentlessly balls deep
>muh feminist friend says how this isn't good because small women and the cervix etc
>change thing up to long strokes
>girlfriend at the time tells me to go faster
>vtech kicks in
>she squirts everywhere
>bust inside of her
Thanks iud

>change thing up to long strokes

Teach me your ways. Do you mean just not go balls deep?

>iud
Does insurance cover these? Fuck I want my girl to get one

I'm in the same boat, hurt hurt if I go all the way. Mine likes slower and more rythmic until the very end. Just take your time going back and forth and go most of the way in and go most of the way out and repeat

No. You can go balls deep but you're just not slamming your shit into her.
Pull back all the way until it's just the tip the go back in all the way. Lean it into the sides from time to time. Gets them every time.

>how do you deal with petite girls?
dunno my first and only gf (still datting) is taller than half of men. She's in 99th percentile height. I'm, statistically speaking, shorter than her because i'm 97th percentile.

No idea. Some do. I think it's cheap considering it lasts like 5 years.

i'm 6'1 and tried to fuck a girl who was like 5'1. like all the other guys here she couldnt take the dick.

i did once fuck a girl who was even shorter though and she was a real whore with an endless vagina so it's only like half of short girls.

OP here, why the fuck are half the comments talking about me not kissing her yet.
i phrased it wrongly lmao, i've just been dating her for a week.

shes isnt my gf, i wasn't thinking much when i wrote it, but i didnt expect you guys to be so fucking triggered by such a minor error, manlets fuck off.

this guy gets it, there hasn't been a good opportunity to go for the kiss, so yeah thanks guys

>shoes in the house
>BOOTS in the house
>BOOTS on the KITCHEN COUNTER

A girl you haven't kissed is not your girlfriend please come back when you're 18

So here's the truth of it. The vagina is a muscle and it expands or contacts to some degree based on comfort and arousal.
Basically the slut being on the hunt for big dick had her shit fully expanded to take it all.
In contrast if the girl is nervous it'll tense up and she won't be able to take it. Just use an excessive amount of lube and punch guts until she learns to love it. She'll loosen up eventually.

>6'7 175lbs
>shoo shoo skele

6'4", last girl was 5'4" we kissed a few times but it was kinda weird, definitely gonna be dating girls at least 5'6" - 5'8" from now on

this

I've never started dating someone I hadn't already at least made out with.

In my experience Petite women want you to be aggressive. I’ve been asked by a 5’0” ex to rape her before. I’m 6’2”

This user is right you fucking low-test beta.
Op post body pic so we can laugh at you

True, but also tissue can stretch out, no matter what roasties will tell you, and of course there is just some individual difference in size of a vagina just like guys have difference in size of dick.

>Screaming cow pepe.jpg
>cow with horns
>cow
ITS A FUCKING BULL NIGGER
I hope your president isnt this stupid

WRONG

It's like sex with loli - its the best

How the fuck do you even start a relationship with someone? Honestly wondering.
My first and only gf so far was my ex, we were together for 5 years and I think I asked her if she wanna be my gf after the first kiss. Super cringey considering I was 18 at that point.
Now I'm seeing this new chick for a few weeks, kiss and make out regularly. She didn't want the sex yet last time but is coming over tonight for wine & movies, so chances are pretty good I think.
I should probably talk to her afterwards at the latest, if she wants something casual or a relationship, right?

Thread related: Ex was 1,56m 43kg, gorgeous little plaything. Loved to be manhandled and choked and thrown around and especially loved to have to tiptoe to kiss me. Intense making out sessions can result in a stiff neck tho.

T. faggot who never made a girl wet

Dude, the tissue a vagina is made of is the same as your mouth. It doesn't get loose over time. If a girl feels tight, she's not actually into it. She's either going to fake or she's going to ask you to stop.

someone pls answer this, i'm an autist and have thrown away so many potential relationships
>will go out with a girl 4-5 times, she will say how much she likes spending time with me or some shit
>still don't kiss or touch them by the 6th date (i'm really autistic)
>then they distance themselves before cutting contact
pls teach me how to relationship

Or she, you know, learned to contract the relevant muscles.
My ex took a devilish pleasure in contracting everything she could and making herself so tight I'd come within minutes, usually paired with some school girl roleplay. Only worked when she was on top though.

Become a manlet

Man idk about those, I fucked one girl with one and it stabbed me in the dick while I was fucking her.

Well maybe the solution is to kiss them at some point. After goodbye hug/cheek kiss is usually a good moment to go for it.

Was referring to guys ITT claiming that womanlets had tiny vaginas. What your girl does intentionally is irrelevant; but nice blogpost.

>Stands on counter to grab things
My gf regularly does this to get things out of the cabinet. I always just tell her to ask me to get stuff if she needs it, but then I look into the kitchen and she's on the counter again.

tiny girls = cats

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Thanks.
Now that I'm not having sex anymore, I've noticed I started bragging with past achievements on a nepalese coal-mining board.
I should reconsider my life choices.

Lanklets btfo