Fatfuck here, just wondering if its more beneficial to run night time or mornings...

fatfuck here, just wondering if its more beneficial to run night time or mornings, i tried google but its a bunch of halfassed articles.

im like 270 pounds i plan on just crash dieting and either doing cardio every morning or night for the next few months

bump

i said bump

help me

yooo wtf

Running is a meme. Just restrict your caloric intake and keep sitting on your fat ass playing vidya all day and you'd still lose weight. The human body is way too efficient at running, which means basically anything else, be it lifting, jumping a rope, swimming, etc. burns a few times the calories running does for the same amount of time.

You'd do both, optimally. Or even better, lift during one, and do low intensity cardio during the other with a slight caloric deficit.
General rule of thumb is that calories determine your bodyweight, and exercise/training determine it's composition though.

shut up

Mornings because it's amazing way to start your day, and you might be too tired/lazy at night. You can do both though, just don't do it 2 hours before you sleep.

At 270lbs you should do swimming instead so you don't fuck your joints more than you already have by being morbidly obese

get on a stationary bike but for the love of god do not run you will fuck your knees up

Yeah diet is the way to go, then lift and do cardio when you drop alot of weight.

for you, whatever is easier to stick with is the best method to start with.
just do something and fix it as you go.
if you pick mornings and you're not a morning person, you have higher chance of quitting for exapmle before you get to the point of craving a daily run

>The human body is way too efficient at running,
a bloatmax is not efficient at anything
if he can stick to running, it will help

I like to do it in the evening post work, due to the fact that im allready 10k steps + and my muscles are activated by that point, running in the morning is just meh, feels forced

but to each their own.

>im like 270 pounds i plan on just crash dieting
Do keto or at least a high protein, low carb diet. Count calories.

>and either doing cardio every morning or night for the next few months

Give yourself three weeks of following the new diet, then start easing into cardio. Your joints are gonna be too fucked up at first, so starting cardio for you should be walking to power walks to light jogging.

As far as when you do it, it doesn't matter. I've found mornings to be best for me because it kicks up my focus and energy level throughout the day

None really, by itself. It depends on how you are and how you feel.

Counting calories is the most important thing when looking to lose weight.

If you want to run, what works for me, is running early in the morning before I eat breakfast.

What the fuck are you even talking about
This is completely and utter bullshit, running is some of the best calorie-burning exercise you can do

if i were that fucking fat i wouldn't run period you will fuck your joints. lift weights, especially do leg day at least twice a week, while eating below maintenance to lose weight and go on long, brisk walks for basic cardio or maybe biking or elliptical for low-impact intense cardio until you are not such a fatass and then start running.

he saw a chart somewhere of calories burned/time and thinks he learned something. the thing is even though heavy lifting might burn more cals/hr you are doing it for only seconds at a time. running efficiency is what allows you to do it for 30m or 60m and actually burn loads of cals. exercises don't vary based on some magic property as a chart might suggest, its all about heart rate and duration

>crash dieting and either doing cardio every morning or night
was failing part of your plan? why not man up and actually lose the weight instead of just trying overly hard for a week and giving up

Rippetoe'd