Any success stories for picking up thots at the gym?

Any success stories for picking up thots at the gym?

[crickets]

Just be yourself

Fuck no

Why do faggots do such a poor job at photo shopping, plus that ass was great before that obvious shop

Show the original one then faggot

I'm too much of an aspie to pick up girls. I know girls who like me (based on other people who tell me) and others who always check me out. I've even had girls hit on me on a couple of occasions but I'm just too polite to flirt. I'm like a god damn Mr nice guy robot

in my 7 years of lifting, I have only seen it done once, and the dude was extremely ripped and the chick was just ok(still a gym thot who wears bright bra/leggings)

where do you go to find long-term girls?

i'm really fucking lost, and college is a no-go for me, and i'm self-employed

i don't want thots, i want to practice dating or find a long-term > marriage > children

Don't mind them. Focus on your gains and your form and then they're gonna start focusing on you. Then you may actually be able to pick them up, aka lift them.

bars, clubs and social circle

or just let life take its course

grocery stores, clothing stores, anywhere you shop, movies, or any place that has semblance of normalcy

shame about the tattoo tho

Try going where humans are. 51% Of humans are women

>social settings will have even numbers of men and women
lol nope

until now i have fucked 4 gym qts, going for the 5 & 6.
First of all, you must be social, not a creep. Talking with the Girls must come natural.
Well im Kind of a Special case, i sit on a wheelchair and it is Kind of easier for me to smile at them, ask for help and stuff.
You dont talk to much, you must just Show them, that you are not afraid of them and rejection. The second or third time you see them, you ask them out.

Ahahaha no you did not just fucking say you sit in a wheel chair ahahahahahhahahaahhHahaahhahaahhahahahah dude you have fucking made my night im actually crying.

>I sit on a wheelchair and it is kind of easier for me to smile at them

What

Is picking up a ''thot'' ever a success though?

Is picking up dogshit a success now?