Whilst Tyler eats a burger Chad eats chicken and salad with water

Whilst Tyler eats a burger Chad eats chicken and salad with water.

Let this be a valuable lesson to all you permabulkers out there.

>That guy
>Chad
Yeah no

how can he look at himself in this picture and NOT see how fucking ridiculous he looks

whats wrong with his body?

theres something very off about his arms?

stretch marks from roids

spotted the fat Americans

that guy is legit beautiful and I'd happily be his bottom if he ever needed a release.

You're just confirming that he indeed looks like a faggot.

Literally the La Roux of fitness.

Chad is cutting and Tyler is bulking.

Stretch marks don't mean roids. I got stretch marks when I started lifting at 15yr old and eating BIG. Still have them on my pecs, biceps, ass and quads at 22 yr old. They have got much lighter in color though

he looks like a fucking retarded ugly faggot and with that hair it's worse

t. swede (most beautiful people in the world)

>roiding to get big
>still look like a twink
kek, what's the point?

hes not on roids, are you serious? he looks fine, he just has bad proportions, but there is real mass there

tricep is making me cringe tho, it's like 1/6th of his arms

uhhh those pec striations, traps and stretch marks make it pretty obvious he is roiding in some form

>r____t spacing
>namefag
don't (You) me again, fag

eyes looking two different directions

spotted the muslim faggot that had to escape to germany so he can fulfill his dream of being a fullblown homosexual in public

OP "chad" is a 6 at best, facewise. body is not that bad but still looks bloated with no definition

im 2 times bigger and not roiding, your dyel makes it pretty obvious you dont train heard enough. there are guys 2 times bigger thanme that arent roiding.

>pec stirations
>so roids

how fat are you holy fuck

>admitting to being swedish
lmfao pathetic

>non-american
>raging faggot
top lel, can't make it up

guy in OP's picture: easily 6"2
you: as tall as pale guy on the left
take your manlet gains back to the pit lil' guy. good luck

is obviously curlbro not chad. dem ceps with no shoulders

you really aren't 2 times bigger than him, you're just fucking clueless about angles and photos

>guy in OP's picture: easily 6"2
>you: as tall as pale guy on the left
they are both roughly the same height your bra inlet. just guy on the right has good posture guy on the lft is slouching like fuck

I've got fuck loads of stretch marks from when I started training, never touched roids.

im 6'2

whatever, if im bigger, same size,smaller, it doesnt change that fact that he is not on gear.

everything about him screams natty, from his lagging delts to his body fat to his size in general

if you guys think that is big,you shouldsee some of the people we have here,mast, lotus, as natties and REALLY get pissed off

>whatever, if im bigger, same size,smaller, it doesnt change that fact that he is not on gear.
never said he was, jsut that he was curlbro. i mean look at them delts compared to them ceps

I know he's natty just sayin claiming to be twice as big as someone is pretty boldly stated. MasT is an insecure manlet anyway, forever mirin Lotus though

If that guy is ugly then fugg, i'm a monster.

You shit is all retarded you delusional fuccboi. You are not bigger than this guy, stop posting this same old shitty mirai nikki can't pose for shit bathroom selfie you prick

>t. 56%

:^)

hes not ugly but he could look better his eyes are cocked as fuck and his hair makes him look 14.

what the fuck happened to Sweden, man? That little arab girl is mor alpha than those two boys combined.

Is this like a fetish

Is there more

>that tranny looking face
>roiding for THAT

god damn it gustav

>little arab girl
>girl

That "Chad" looks like a guy that sucks cock
>THIS IS A CHAD

>2 times bigger
Delusional manlet