Is it me or are pectorals one of the hardest muscles to grow? Literally everything grows faster than them: arms...

Is it me or are pectorals one of the hardest muscles to grow? Literally everything grows faster than them: arms, forearms, back, quads, delts, damn even neck. I presume one must bench really fucking heavy to have a nice, big pecs?

Calves

Suffer from the same problem OP, but probably because I am too much of a coward to go heavy on the bench

Most rewarding muscle to train, progress wise for me, besides maybe triceps.

I just started working out and did 120 pushups and 120 sit ups in 2 days, I couldn't flex them before but I can make them bounce easily now and can flex them individually. Everything hurt like a mofo all day today but now it feels so good to flex everything. I got up and just went with what felt natural stretching all the muscles that burned. Still hurts but this feeling is better than drugs.

i feel you OP. i have nearly a 2 plate bench and my pecs are still small as hell. but i look pretty decent cause my back overpowers my entire body

Just do dips and ohp

Have literally never had a problem growing my chest and I don't even target it, I just do heavy dips and heavy ohp and the occasional dumbbell bench press

INCLINE
N
C
L
I
N
E

Try really straight arm cable flyes. I did it yesterday and it fried my chest the way bench doesn't.

do spiderman pushups

that's because bench is mostly triceps and 2 plate bench is 2 months of lifting.

nice blogpost

I'm actually worried about this, as my boobs are starting to feel a bit hard. They might just be pecs now. Fuck.

Ah, well.

I get better results for my chest with dumbbell benchpress

pushups are great for chest pump

are you retarded?

I heard that you have to bench more than your weight in order to build your chest. Is this true? Cause I’m a little over 200lbs right now, and am only benching 160. It’s only been a few months for me though.

>t. sub 4 pl8 bencher

Push ups

for me its the oposite, my chest and back are basically where i wanted them to be and my arms are stuck at 15 inches
try doing more incline, it gets more weight on your chest and less on your triceps

thanks bros. tomorrow is my push day so i’m gonna try incorporating more of these

>for me its the oposite, my chest and back are basically where i wanted them to be and my arms are stuck at 15 inches
Do you have a Scandinavian heritage? I feel like they have a tendency to grow big pecs and back.

3pl8 bencher here, chest still feels/looks small at 46"

Stupid question here. How much is one plate? 20kg?

Weighted dips on high frequency with deep ROM.
Girl said at work she can see my chest muscle through my appron, and i cant even bench 225.
I swea

thx for reading bro
It was spergy of me I do apologize

dam. high frequency as in high number of reps?

in this context, 1 plate would be 60kg, 2 plates 100kg, 3=140, etc

yes

It's you

this

As in Everyday
O

Your pecs are only active during the bottom 15% of a bench press. If you bounce the weight, you completely skip the entire portion of the lift where your pecs would be doing anything. Pause for a moment at the bottom and your chest will start growing. Used to have the same issue, but now everyone can't stop grabbing my chest.

cable crossovers, thank me later

incline is the #1 chest exercise for aesthetics

Now that's the reasonable protip. Thank you very much good Sir.

If you have a problem with a body part, blast the fuck out of them until they are no longer a problem.

hammer strength machine makes it easy

Do nuckols 3x beg bench with whatever accessories you want
It saved my bench and also helped with pec development

I used to have an overdeveloped chest as a result of using the pectoral machine, it's kinda like the machine fy one but with arms bent at a right angle

The pec deck?

witnessed

give me your measurements

96cm chest at 186cm tall and around 80kg

i've been bouncing and wondering why my arms are getting big and my chest is straggling. thanks user.

incline what? dyel here

Incline Bench Press. Its pretty good I prefer doing it with dumbbells to use the chest even more.

I've only recently started to see more pec size, I fixed my form and started making more progress on it

But yeah everything else seems to grow much faster

>He didn't run on mountains when he was a child
Ngmi
>Inb4 mountain monkey
Fucking danish soyboy jelly of our calves

Lmao, it took you 2 months to hit 2pl8 bench? Get your test levels checked kiddo, you should hit that in 1 month max.

ok

The fuck? I hit 2pl8 on my second day in the gym, are you guys just naturally weak or something?

i wish, i hit a 500lb deadlift before a 225 bench

When people say something like this I always wonder, do they talk about just a single rep or the whole training? 2pl8 is 100 kg, after 2 months of training I can probably lift that once or twice, but definitely not do the whole training with this kind of weight. But then again, what's the fucking point of talking about just a single rep when that changes in a span of a week. Talk about the weight that you can consistently train with.

Id say thats the easiest for me. biceps are hardest

FPBP

2 days??? That must be bad genetics.
I hit 4pl8 bench after 1 rep

Unironically chest has been one of my easier to develop muscles.

For me it’s squat

I benched 225 before i hit 315 on squat

No

Dumbbell flies and pullovers

Hey guys, I've been in the same spot when I was young.

Solution: Lots and lots of bread-and-butter pushups. You don't need to do them autistically cleanly, you don't have to program the shit out of it. Just do a set of push ups to failure after waking up and one at night.

That's it. I went up to 270 in one set after a few years and did them daily (yes, that means 540 pushups every day), but really, that's not necessary and will kill your shoulder after a while.

Anyway, the result was I looked like a pigeon, pec wise. The load was super low, the reps were super high. However, it takes a long time.

I don't understand how anyone could possibly have any issue growing their chest. Mine is just fine and I don't even bench press. Mainly just dips and ohp

here.

Just to tell you what that kind of volume does to you: Back when I did it, I was a 178cm manlet, weighed 65 lbs. So, pretty fucking skinny.

However, my chest was, and I kid you not, 112 cm. Just from pushups. If you're heavier and taller, you probably also get a bigger chest. Sky's the limit. Back then, I didn't know any better, but it worked out ok.

>65 lbs
kg of course, that's what, 143 lbs?

225lbs is obtainable?

Just do more volume for chest,some bodyparts can handle more than others.Try 10x10 bench

Lol at you chestlets

Disgustingly overdeveloped chest compared to everything else

I know, genelet on everything else

give routine
my chest can't keep up with the rest of the body

Push ups only, anyways my chest was the easiest bodypart to grow for me

When i started with push ups 1 week after and i was already noticing some muscle mass, that was when i wad 16

Anyways my chest training were incredibly tough reaching to the point i had done 2 k push ups in a day, id do mostly high reps and thet would always get sore the day after

Anyways i have like 4 months aint doing chest anymore, im doing focusing on legs at the moment

A friend of mine whose a cheslet has insane triceps and biceps and quads

I think its all genes

fuck off roid monkey

Shit body, I know, but I got these pecs just doing a lot of diamond push ups every day
If you add them to your routine, they could help

Chest is overrated as fuck anyway. Literally everything else is more important. The key is massive shoulders. Shoulders bigger than arms. Massive arms. Big traps and wide lats. Slender but muscular thighs. MASSIVE calves. Oh and 6-8 pack. 4-pack isn't aesthetic.
A giant chest just overpowers everything and makes you look like shit.

>t.chestlet

Round shouldered weakling
Behold my mantits

whats the point if you have 0 back?

Go away scooby

Actually im in front so you cant see my lats if thats what you mean

Now if we talk about back (frame) then yeah im the ultimate calviclelet but

what pecs

Pic related would be my perfect body. I'm shit at drawing but you get my point. Look how fucking massive shoulders and arms are compared to pecs.

You have bodydismorphia

Push up pecs

Yeah and?

MFW anything bigger than a moderate hill is literally on the other end of the fucking country,

What a faggot

Nothing, you will just end wasting money to look like a donkey just to overcompensate your illy thinkings and its my duty as a health promoter to tell to someone when they are sick

Mmm my chest got big doing endless pushups when I was boxing, no barbell or weightlifting work. Takes a while but it works and you build dat shoulder/chest muscle endurance

Myron chest my man.

Fuck off fags. This is my goal. I won't regret a thing.

People who have been lifting more than a year and are over 18 are either lanklets or don't lift. I hadn't been to the gym in 4 or 5 year just a pretty easy office job and some running and could bench 225 after a month back.

I got good pecs from mostly push ups. I like to do these sets that I got from Scooby, where I do push ups to failure, and then get on my knees and do girl push ups until I hit 100 total reps. If you hit failure on girl push ups before 100, switch to counter top push ups. This is one set, and it gets you a great pump. Also Incline Dumbell bench is nice

How often do you do that? And how quickly is your amount of pushups improving?

where do you live?

>my arms are stuck at 15 inches
Are you me?

Push ups + fly's = big boy chest

>trains triceps

You're friend sounds like me. It honestly sucks because I'd trade that shit for a nice chest

That's the opposite for me. Everything else grows slowly except for my chest. Maybe I focus on my chest too much.

El Gorila