ITT : Veeky Forums approved superfoods

ITT : Veeky Forums approved superfoods

Is that chocolate?

beef liver.

Man I fucking love fried liver with some onions

Chickpeas needs more love here on fit, they're delicious, full of good carbs and proteins and is ridiculously easy to make

superfoods are a meme

ooooh, I love them breaded with lots of garlic and a hint of lemon

Fucking kangaroo.
Shit is like pure protein.
Seriously, you can eat 8 kanga bangas and it's like 2000kj and 85g protein

pic elated

FUCKING BASED

how do you make chickpeas m8?

Are /deenz/ Veeky Forums approved?

>Kilojoules
That shit took me a sec. I was thinking 85g protons for 2000kcal and was wondering if kangaroos where just grass wrapped in fur.

Is that liver?

Garlic. If you are not getting your 5 cloves a day, you arn't going to make it.

asian is superfood

>the left girls thigh

never seen a day in the gym

That looks like my toilet after I get the runs

i meant right

>implying big thighs would improve a 10/10

Kangaroo meat

What in Trump's name is a kanga banga?

The best superfood of them all, you can act all high and mighty with your specialty meats and foods but never forget where you came from.

you can clearly see around her obliques, vg, that she has been training

its just damn hardto do getmuch done as a woman without var desu

i mean you need experience with physique and bb to even see if a woman is trained or nto

you still drunk user?

Kangaroo sausage

>tfw know sweet potatoes are objectively superior to regular potatoes in terms of nutrition
>generally fucking hate the sweet taste of them

Feels bad. Anyone have any ideas on how to make them not taste like shit to me?

Is deer redpilled? I've got an absolute shit ton of deer steaks, ground deer, sausage, summer sausage in the deep freeze. They say it's leaner, almost chicken tier but tastes like beef. I wish you could buy it in the store so other anons could try it. It's a miracle meat

Okay, sounds tasty.

what if she's a cardio bunny, how could you even tell then. also what's so unfit about it

Hate them. There's no amount of salt that can take away that sweet taste. Fuck

You let them stay in water for a night, then boil them, the mix with whatever you like, they taste sort of like beans, but they have a taste of their own, very good. Personally last time I mixed them with frozen vegetables and seasoned them, fucking delicious.

add cinnamon and butter

Use pepper, garlic cloves, and olive oil. Cut them into cubes, place on baking sheet, wrap them in tinfoil and cook for 45-60 minutes in oven on 400 degrees.
Or at least thats how i do mine, check out some savory recipies for sweet patatoes. Theres bound to be somthing

Liver, sardines and eggs. The holy trinity.

If I wanted to add a plant-based food to the mix, I'd go with an avocado.

How do you deal with the calories and fats of it? I love it but god damn it takes up 1/3 of my daily intake.

Try drinking less cum, you'll have more room for other stuff.

g1

Kale

>never forget where you came from

thanks gains bird. I may not see you too often now...but I will always love you.

fuck yeah , elk is even better. game meat is the most redpilled

are those penises? o.0

Do you know of any (((underground))) game buying places over the internet? Do you hunt and know how to use dry ice?

>buying illegal game on the deep web

Normally I agree with you, but a couple cuts of offal are so nutrient dense that they almost deserve the title. Kidney is similar to liver in this respect. And steak and kidney pie is delicious.

>Darknet black market meat
Kek.

>superfoods
Lol that meme

Look on YouTube for 70's big sweet potato hash browns. It's the only way I can eat them.

How fat are you user? My TDEE is like 2500 at my height and activity level

I'm on 1,200 total, 200lbs 5'7

>Super food
>Meat
Maybe super at giving you cancer

you're confused.

>My TDEE is like 2500 at my height and activity level
Haha, that's my BMR. Had it tested. TDEE is something like 3500 to 4000 depending on how hard I train,

t. Fatty McFatass

>breaded
just eat a fucking donut or a birthday cake you goddamn fatass

garlic is good though, lemon is for fags

Boar and polar bear, literally eating test.

Game is God Tier.

zero proof of that

elk is the most red pill.

If ever in the arctic, puffin is the highest tier poultry

I slice them with bananas and eat one piece of each at the same time, tastes better

My bro!!!! I love chickpeas. They also make for a fantastic sandwich as well.

well, spotted the fucking vegan

Just ate my third serving today. God, I love liver.

Do I just fry liver?

Give her a ton of water then wait.

My chicken livers (and gizzards and hearts)

Why isn't Mayonnaise considered good? Shouldn't it be awesome for ketogenic diets, being that it has next to zero carbs and protein and is all fat?

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

It's basically whipped oil

paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.

beef liver... superfood...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they taste like heaven breh, you're probably just addicted to processed

It's been shown that your test levels are only raised if you kill them yourself, and ideally with your bare hands, due to the additional stress and surprise faced by the animal at the sight of a human that takes them on up close. Weaponry does not provoke this additional level of adrenaline in them.

If you can manage to do this, they say one boar will give you half a year's worth of test, and a full year's worth from a polar bear.

They are NOT better, this is a meme.

cilantro and parleys
literally goat for seasoning and are like God's secret medicine stash.

bacon is a super food if it's organic aka no added shit and well fed pigs
literally one of the best foods for men

Please buy only grass fed beef livers. I am a microbiologist employed in the USDA and you guys would not believe the absolute shit found in industrial meat. While steak and ground Chuck is fine... I wouldn't eat mass production liver.

Fucking this. Mush them into a pasta and add spice and you can eat a ton of those proton rich boys.

They are 10 times better than regular shitaters as far as taste and nutrition, you must be retarded

make hummus or chickpea salad

I can't normally deal with their sweetness but I once had a burger and it came with fried sweet potatoe and they were godly with some bbq dip

also
>garlic
>basil
>spinach

Spice them with some salt, red pepper,garlic, black pepper and roast them in the oven. Makes for a delicious, low cal snack.

Organic cacao powder

Forge the elements in a star. Deposit them as soil. Ummm like a billion years later and life formed yada yada evolution yada yada then you have yourself an old fashioned chick pea bush ripe for the pickin

>Shouldn't it be awesome for ketogenic diets
keto dieters use mayo like crazy, look up recipes

this and also 100% cacao nibs, perfect to snack on

Because Keto is a dumb meme. Mayo is literally whipped oil and you somehow believe that it is good?

Literally every mayo you buy at the store uses soybean oil, with the occasion of canola oil sometimes, they're both horrible oils. If you make it yourself with a good oil, it's fine, but it's still just whipped oil, eggs, lemon juice and salt.

>3500 - 4000
w-what is your height and weight?

Dude I'm like 6"4 118kgs and im cutting at 2.3-2.4k calories.

Edelberry juice.

yeah, look it up, pleb.

I'm just sitting here waiting for peopl mined data to correlate keto with dying before 45. Something that makes you smell like piss and farts after ten minutes of lifting can't be healthy for you.

That's way too low breh
I'm 95kg and cut at like 2.8k. How often do you lift?

6'1" and 270 lbs of seemingly pure lard (but apparently, some muscle too). German, white, red hair, green eyes. I like foam baths.

thats nothing, my tdee is 4750

having a lot of extra male hormones and training 3x a day helps

How often can you eat them?

Yeah they are you fucking dumbass. Way more nutrients

How was that cabbage made tf

Looks broiled, probably brushed with olive oil.

my dog goes insane for liver, its like her favorite thing ever. it smells bad to me so i've never tried it.

spinach is one of my favorite "superfoods". it's super cheap frozen where i live so i blend it up with banana, blueberries, and some milk. you can't even taste the spinach. fresh it's more expensive but good in salads.

flaxseed is also really good. it's super high in fiber and fiber is necessary for your health. you can grind it up with a coffee grinder and make porridge or add it to yogurt, oatmeal, etc. the omega 3s in flaxseed aren't very bio-available unfortunately but it's worth it for the fiber.