Hey, I’m Erny, a 23 year old natural bodybuilder from the South-West of England

Hey, I’m Erny, a 23 year old natural bodybuilder from the South-West of England.

People always ask me if I'm on steroids so I created a website dedicated to defending the falsely accused and to educate people about steroid use.

Most of these accusations are just jealous or ignorant people!

Check out my review of Mike O'Hearn:
aretheyonsteroids.com/mike-ohearn-steroids-or-natural/

Also check my natural transformation in the pic!

Other urls found in this thread:

aretheyonsteroids.com/helmut-strebl/
aretheyonsteroids.com/is-sergi-constance-natural-or-on-steroids/
aretheyonsteroids.com/jeremy-buendia-steroids-natural/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how tall are you lad?
your arms look 30cm long

dyel manlet nice bait

Nice forearms. You’re short, aren’t you?

why would anyone assume you're juicing?

Into the manlet pit you go Erny.

Average height

I think most people are ignorant or jealous!

That's why I've created the website to help defend wrongly accused people such as Mike O'Hearn and Simeon Panda!

Here's someone else who I think is frequently wrongly accused on social media of being on steroids!

aretheyonsteroids.com/helmut-strebl/

> aretheyonsteroids.com/is-sergi-constance-natural-or-on-steroids/
COME ON!
Could anyone believe this shit?

I'd like to hear a convincing argument otherwise

5-7%bf Muscles full as fuck with veins and striations.
user, if you think you can look like this without roids (SHIT MAN even roiding hard you will have a hard time looking like that) I have BAD news for you.

Like I said in the article I think his enhanced vascularity is simply just due to his low bf%. I start to become much more vascular at 6% but rarely get that low because of my genetics.

He's big but his size is definitely attainable naturally with good genetics.

wait what the fucks this blog post? did you get lost on the way to facebook? And these replies, what the fucks going on??

I honestly hope this guy gets cancer

>genetics

I just wanted to spark some discussion. You didn't have to reply

Post body

Jealous and ignorant

>South-West of England
Are you a pirate or a farmer lad?

>I created a website dedicated to defending the falsely accused
I can't believe this is a real problem, never even heard of someone who's had this problem until now.
>Do you take steroids?
>No.
>I don't believe you
>okay fuck you then.
problem solved.

i mean your body looks fucking good, but shit, this isn't the place for promoting your stuff, people eat raw onions and laugh at fatties here.

Bullshit

Talking about incredible genetics being mistaken for steroids - Jeremy Buendia!

aretheyonsteroids.com/jeremy-buendia-steroids-natural/

Who on gods earth would be jealous of you?

i don't understand what your chart means, user.
I'm 5'8 or 5'9 i don't fucking know these units, and 169 lbs, but that's not legit according to your chart?

Lil’ Urnie the Manlet and his Quest Against Steroids

It's for natural bodybuilders in contest condition i.e. the most mass one can reasonably expect at ~5% bodyfat after a water cut and carb load. It's more complicated than that, of course.

Troll thread

oh fuck, i see. 5% bf that's crazy holy shit is that really good for you?

I know I'm feeding the troll but how anyone can believe this faggot is natty?
Seriously, he has dick skin and that reddish look of roids usage.

Means that at 5ft8-9 your maximum weight at contest condition would be 158-165lbs

Once again
Contest condition (considered when you're ready to step onto bodybuilding contest stage) would be at 6%bf and lower

And it's not my chart, it originates from Nasser El Sonbaty's gh15 forums (ex Mr. Olympia competitor) and they know a shitload more about gear than whole /fraud/ posters put together

>they know a shitload more about gear

wait bodybuilders use gear for contests? Isn't that meant to be illegal as fuck, with blood tests and the whole works?

You obviously don't follow him on social media. He only looks freaky vascular near competitions

People think you're roiding for this, kek

Ofcourse not you faggot
Wtf is wrong with you

>is that really good for you?
No. Neither is injecting steroids. Bodybuilding in general is an unhealthy """sport""". Bodybuilding shows are jerk off material for homosexual judges and viewers. Fitness and health has little to do with bodybuilding

The IFBB, the largest pro bodybuilding league, has a list of banned substances including most steroids, but they do not actually test for substances. They did once in the early 90's, and half the competitors got banned, and the other half looked like shit with many coming in way smaller, without abs, and even some with noticeable love handles.

yeah that's pretty much the answer i was looking for. I just want to work out to go in the army, strength and endurance, bodybuilding never really appeals to me.

>Average height

There's nothing wrong with building muscle naturally in the gym. If you want to actually get fit you need to do some sort of cardio for cardiovascular health as well. Use muscles through their full range of motion and all (safe) ranges of motion.

when does cardio get easier? Running is my arch nemesis in fitness. Never really been good at it, i used to be a fatfuck and I NEED to get good at it though, requirement is 2km in 10 minutes. Running absolutly kills me after about 1.6 km. As of right now it takes me about 13-15 minutes to run 2 km.

what is the cutoff point for average height? 5 feet 5 inches
exactly

I have no idea. I don't do cardio because i'm retarded. Get a program and follow it. The key to anysort of physical improvement is progressive overload. Don't max out every time.