What's your excuse for deadlifting at least lmao1pl8

What's your excuse for deadlifting at least lmao1pl8

Is that the Star Wars chick?

why would you need an excuse for 'atleast 'doing something?
are you retarded?

Yes

luke didn't train her in the ways of the blue milk so shes got to figure it out on her own.

>star wars
daily reminder

I just got a whole bunch more respect for Daisy Ridley. Too bad her time in the gym did not teach her to act.

I don't think there's a single able bodied male between age 15 and 60 who can't deadlift 1pl8

but I deadlift 4 plate for reps

I don't deadlift. I do rack pulls for the back. When do you ever use hamstrings in everyday life?

the character itself is flat and has no personality, rey is basically tom cruise for girls

in that sense daisy ridley plays her part perfectly

Man I love these memes

>When do you ever use hamstrings in everyday life?
All day unless you're a NEET

When I have to pick my clients up and move them between their wheelchairs and other chairs. Literally an every day muscle.

lol you mean to stand on your legs? you don't need deadlifts for that. The amount of work they do is negligible compared to what is required to do a deadlift. Why ya think newbies always fuck up the form and lift with back? Cause hamstrings aren't used to lift pens from the floor.

That's not fair to skelly anons because Deltoid Ridley is a fucking man, and her (his) test levels are probably higher than half of Veeky Forums.

Sounds occupation specific. Not everyone is an aid. Pretty sure you can add some other professions, i.e. construction, ups delivery guy etc, but that won't even cover a quarter of the population in western world.

HHHNNNNGGGGHHHHHHH

Mother of all lanklets. It doesn't matter how much muscle she puts on, she'll still be scrawny.

lmfao when do you use your fucking upper back and traps in everyday life that you needed it so muscular you dumb fuck
fuck your logic

>daisy ridley plays her part perfectly
Was the gaping mouth and wide eyes at all times in the script? Or was that just the director?

women have thin bones. You could literally snap her arm on your knee

i have no legs

There's other jobs outside of desk jobs you amazing retard, jobs that'll have you bending your back all day.

You just saved this terrible thread

it's possibly her resting face

if you're a male and you legitimately can't deadlift 2pl8 for reps you need to seriously improve but you can do it user i believe in u

How is it possible to not be able to diddy 2 plates. I started with two and i was mad skeleton

i'm wondering the same thing but we should inspire user

you would be very very surprised

When you pick up the brap hog and fuck her against the wardrobe

>1pl8??? lol
thats where the weight starts kid

I started off barely being able to do 1pl8 for reps

But then again im a skinnyfat weakling who grew up being beaten in arm wrestling by girls my age

her workouts actually don't look that bad besides the kettlebell meme swings

why she train like this but still don't eat?

The majority of the western world can be 400lbs of lard without serious work consequences. That doesn't mean they won't be limited in free time activities or careers.

I guess if faggots didn't play sports when they were younger. All I did was bowling, I started at 2pl8 as well

Pfft, I can lift way more than her. Why aren't people making videos of me to admire?

guy btw

>wardrobe

sorry i dont fuck any braphogs at my grandmas house

I do
>hint: it's your grandma

Just hit 265 yesterday for a single, and felt like I had more in the tank but didn't wanna risk compromising form. We're all gonna make it.

If you hinge at the hip correctly to pick shit up off the floor (like you should be) all your weight should be in your hams and posterior. Hams don't lift the pen, they support your structure while you do so

Ya mong

Ya tards seem to be missing the point. Its not how properly you pick stuff up off the floor, its that normies, which make up 90%, do this shit all day in everyday life with all sorts of bad form - and guess what, it doesn't matter, cause all ya need to support is your torso. Crap that falls on the floor in everyday life doesnt weight 2pl8. So once again, majority of people with desk-job type stuff, which is what you should be in the western world, unless you are a brainlet/autismo, will go through life never knowing how to properly bend over to pick stuff off the ground, and will be alright with it. So no, as an average person you do not need hamstrings for anything more than to stand on.

those swings are great conditioning tool
give it a go sometime

but you need to use actual weight, not some 8lbs kettle

im talking here 30% of your bodyweight

If only her diet would facilitate the gains.

How much does one pl8 weights? 25 kg?

Are those like 25lb bumpers or something? She is super fucking lanky but looks surprisingly good. She probably has better form than me

the 56 eyes

>0:13
>standing on the plate
fucking why

higher rom. the plates have to travel another two inches to hit the ground

it's like the anti-sumo

I did too but turns out my form was fucked. It was a huge ego blow that i had to reset back to 0.5plate lmao

>t. 110 pound twink who has never done deficit deadlift

>fucking why
dyel?

get a real job you fucking KEK

>read it and weep patriarchs
>nothing sexier than a girl who can kick my ass!
>who's a Mary Sue now?
>misogynists BTFO

t.soyboy

Incidentally, the mary sue comment was said by Arthur Chu, who is peak soyboy bugman. It really tells you something about the standards of masculinity of the soy-left when they're impressed by a 175lb DL.

Deficit deadlift you fuckin' spastic.

Whats a real job bro? Sucking cocks like you?

lmao 1 pl8 m8
>gr8 b8

Good form though.

based irish chink

harry squatter

When you need to run away from the nigger about to wreck your ass

n-new waifu?

hahahahhaha man i fucking hate star wars

no you little bitch

tfw 5 rep 6pl8

>Fit finally convinced me to do deadlifts
>can bench 2 plates, squat 2.5, starting deadlifts at 1 pl8 till i get comfy

there's now winning here

arthur chu blocked me on twitter with no interactions, what a faggot. i just like jeopardy

no lock out no lift

Isn't 1pl8 only 45lbs?

Can you say marry sueeeeeeee

Fuck, if that girl is Sue, I wanna marry her.

This. I'm 116 lbs and stepped into the gym for the first time this week. I deadlifted 1 plate 5x5 without much trouble.

My excuse is that I don't deadlift.

No nigger, it’s a term used for women who have not earned their powers, but instead are written but shitty writers To just be strong, cause of “feminism”.

>does not pull out slack
>no vasalva method
>front angle
>wobbly knees
>crossfit plates
>no lock out

Sureeeeee

hit 3pl8 this morning. was supposed to do amrap 305x1+ but i said fuck it and went for 3 plate pr. 2 reps

we making it. cheers when you hit 275

How the fuck do I stop my grip from slipping cunts

Hook grip or over-underhand grip

train grip strength so that your grip can actually keep up with your lifts and you dont turn in to one of those faggots who use straps for every lift they do even when they arent lifting for a new pr

i'm gonna attempt a pr tomorrow...

previous pr: 190lbs

hooked grip and chalk

i was always mirin her calves in the movie, now i know why.