/Fraud/: Poor Cunt's in control of this party train now

/Fraud/: Poor Cunt's in control of this party train now

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely poobrained questions. no exceptions. If you don't, we will make fun of you.

If you must ask your silly babby questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are poopoo and you're a dingus for considering them.

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI, NO SOURCE TALKIOLI.

previously on eyeballs general:

Gay

Not gay

>when the meme you made becomes the OP pic

What a time to be alive

how's my next cycle

Test E: 900mg
Tren E: 600mg
Mast E 600mg
Superdrol: 30mg (4 week on/4 off)
HGH: 4iu per day
Insulin: 20iu pre workout

you said post body

This OP was without consent I call rape.

Yes I did

That is an arm

this isn't bad, i bet you will be huge when you hop on. look into wrist roller, forearms are skinny, and you need to cut a lot first

lol you right, I don't have any shirtless pics from the last 6 months.

It's not rape if I like it
Is this natty? Bigger than me teebeeaych, nice.
I had to share the art with the world
How many cycles have you done before?

ya my wrists are small, and i'm not as strict about my diet as i should be.

You'll look good when you start blasting. How do you people not constantly take pictures of yourselves? I can't seem to ever stop. I don't even show them to anyone.

Pls post recent pic

I take daily gym pics to track progress.
Some suck some dont which is fine.

small wrists are fine, mine are like a 10 yrear old girls, i like it, i hate my body but i am thankful for my 12 year old girl hips and wrists

the wrist roller makes your shoulders wider, and forearms thicker, and also more vascular

my delts were never very vascular before i began to use mast's wrist roller

Pls post one

I like having small joints. My head is small too so it creates the illusion I'm bigger and stronger than I actually am and nobody notices

Fine.
Not like I actually mind.

ooo, i am mirrin forearms, very nice

bigger every day nano

Nice, how long have you been lifting altogether, seriously, and roided

This is from May

Most recent pic I have, I've stopped taking as many gym selfies since my phone space is limited and people don't care anyway.
Mirin nips

Thank you very much.

Less then 2 years total of lifting.
Roiding 1 year since November so calculate that.

Is there literally me and dingo that lift for strength in these threads.
Goddamn it.
Strenght anons pls call in

>from Mississippi
>bud lite tank top
Is it fun living in a trailer you white trash motherfucker?

not bad, a lot better than than delusional guy that think he looks good, kek

>roiding for this

which fraudster has the muscle insertions?

What's the deal with eyeposting? Just so mast can show off his autistic knowledge of looksmaxxing?

lol i'm not roiding

You strength retards fucked me and I have to fix your mistake next time I bulk. "Hurr all you have to do is bench heavy for chest." Great. By the time I realized my chest was lagging so poorly it was too late. So now I have to wait to finish this cut, cruise for a month, and bulk hard and turn those whoopie cushions into two beautiful titties.

I will never lift for strength again.

best*

the way your wear your shorts makes your hips look wider than reality and you look fat, just a friendly comment. dlets lagging

isnt tren a BB compound for gaining lean mass

why are u on

you are looking like a big man now, before you were looking good too, but more in a qt twink kind of way that girls would like

You look so... empty. Who hurt you?

I am sorry m8

then i am mirin, pretty good

lmao

you look like a fucking potato

gee, youre a big boy.

forearms lagging, i mean, not even bad, just tricep is so juciy it throws proportions off.

I find best chest activation benching when I go very very slowly up and down, negatives, with minimal rest bewteen sets.

not a lot of weight needed for this, start at like 85 lbs then go up 10 lbs every set to exhuastion

Behold exposed lighting and my biggest weakness.

Mirin'
I can see the chest issue. Bench is a meme.

Disregard girls aquire muscles I'm far from done.

This tank top was my brothers. For some reason he has this habit where he buys gym clothes, wears them like once, and then gives em to me. I'm not complaining though, free tank tops. Also I believe it's miller lite, but I don't drink beer so idk.

Maybe I just have wide feminine hips you insensitive asshole, only god can judge me stfu.

Nah but really I just wear em high because I don't like sagging pants at all. There's enough black guys sagging in this town to make up for it though.

What's your tattoo say?

Again, will always be more likeable and attractive than you no matter how much money you spend lmao

Only 5'9 170 and have only been lifting since July lol. I'm very excited to run another blast, I'm deciding if it's worth going up to 750/week or staying at 500. I know that when I pick up forearms and pecs it'll put me in a good spot. Thx bb

might considering darkening your hair and eye brows

How well doyou know your bodybuilders

>He didn't do his accessory chest work

You deserved it for thinking that way.

HOW TO BUILD A BIG BENCH AND NICE TITS
Db chest flyes
Pause bench
Spoto bench
Floor press
Db bench
Multi-grip bar bench
Close grip bench
Skullcrushers
Db rollbacks

Alternate between those exercises and wave program them for 10/8/5/3 reps, around 5 sets. Stop being an idiot and thinking your 4x5 for 20 total reps is enough to grow on.

Though I have stared into the darkest of nights and the deepest of pits, there is no darkness that matches that of your eyes. Like a window into the soul of a man long beaten down and abused by the world around him, you have given up hope and lost that which makes you human. Come back to the living world user, and we will embrace you with loving warm arms. Come home.

>5'9
TOM VS NANO FOR CROWN OF MANLET KING, WHO SHALL WIN?

Melanotan might fix that hair part.

5'7 gimme crown I can reach it I swear

>He doesn't know about tren strength
>He doesn't know about weight divisions

you look very healthy, i dont know if that is a compliment or an insult though

i think the goal is to be covered in androgen markings head to toe and colored like a tomotoe right?

you must do well with the girls

>Only 5'9 170 and have only been lifting since July lo

see, and everyone was suckign catpisses dick, but catpiss was smaller than me as a natty . I knew he wasnt all that.

What should I add to winstrol for a 6-8 week cut. EQ or Test? Not touching tren yet still a rookie. Have only done a test-e cycle before so please be gentle.

Starting weight and any previous lifting experience? Even on cycle you're pretty big for only lifting for 6 months unless you were fatstrong before and cut down.

I am glad you think this way, probably holds you also from killing yourself also. Good made something good out of something bad LMAO

I will always be superior to you, face-wise, money-wise, gf-wise, body-wise

now i will show you how are real mans body looks like, instead your potato looking shit body lmao

BEHOLD A TRUE ALPHA MALE

i thought that was only for skin

why?

>I knew he wasnt all that.
still more masculine than you'll ever be, fuccboi

Mostly skin but it also darkens the hair somewhat.
I'm curious to try but you have to fridge the shit.

Is your home a trailer tho?

Forgot my stats:
Age 22
Height 6'3"
Weight: 250 lbs
BF: 15-20%?
Time Training 4 years

ramy

but this is natty dyel. if we disregard all the self rightous natty pride roiding for this bullshit, it STILL doesnt work out because hes fucking tiny

shit, I would hate to be be pinning myself and constantly dominated by natties that are four my size

>more feminine

I thought it was cool to just wear anime tanks and do physique posing and kissy lips shit and take selfies because i was 200lbs shredded so i can do we i want, and what happens, people fucking take your equipment and shit

learned my lesson, from now on its a scowl and and a hoodie as gym uniform

>I can reach it I swear
DOUBT

It is not. Any other tired stereotypes you wanna joke about?

why?

you look like shit dude lol

whats your opinion on niggers
i couldnt stand them when i visited biloxi. they just shit up the beach

Hey

It is a quote on the back of my friends headstone, "Greater love hath no man than this, to lay down one's life for his friends."

I have since added these exercises for chest on my push day:
Flat bb bench 3x8-12
Incline db bench 3x8-12
Incline db flyes 3x8-12
Dips

When I bulk I do 5 sets of everything because my body does well with volume. I need to start doing weighted dips because I can knock 20 out with perfect form pretty easy. My main concern right now is upper pec development, but there's not much I can do about it while I'm cutting other then deal with it until it's time to bulk baby.

>Manlet king
Delete this.

My biggest struggle right now is bacne.

I started on July 19 at 135 and began roiding September 21 at 145. I was not and am not strong at all. I did have lifting and diet experience prior but stopped for a year and sunk down to that low 130 something.

Lol

Hello

Could I get an answer to my shitty babby questions? I know oral only is fucking stupid, so any input would be great.

Test if its oral only.
For obvious reasons.

how about don't hop on steroids for 6-8 weeks and don't base your cycle around fucking winstrol of all things

Am on tren now so haven't been on in a while. Busy wanking, trying to sleep and sweating.

My little brother uses that shit also, he looks too orange because of that shit imo. Probably also uses it too often

too bad he isn't as dedicated as me with bodybuilding. His genetics are insane, way better than mine

Because darker hair and eyebrows looks better. Especially with lighter eyes

Wanking helps. Make sure you cool down before you hit the sack.
Eliminate carbs before bedtime.

I recognize the guy on the left from somewhere but I don't know where

Hey mang

Yup.
Youre a true bodybuilt

EQ is used by people with near contest ready physoques that are prepping for show

does that sound like you?

yeah, but so do you

i used to look OK at least and can spam old pics, what have you got going for you

AYOOOOO
Hey my dad lives near biloxi, it's really nice there comparatively speaking. I dunno, I try to not be super racist but it's hard not to when you look at the news and see ANOTHER story about breaking and entering or a shooting or whatever. On the one hand you could argue that it's common for that to happen anywhere, but on the other hand having lived in a whiter section os Mississippi I've definitely seen a large difference in the quality of the town itself and can't help but notice the relation to the color of people that live there.

Though I gotta say, I've never had a better meal than when a kitchen full of black moms get together to make food.

*blushes and runs off*

Well 6-8 weeks was because of the liver toxicity. I heard winstrol worked well for a cut. Could you suggest a better alternative?

Sadly eat all carbs before bed as I carb backload but I live in such a cold area that I just sleep on top of covers. It's more my mind is running and can only sleep 3 hours at a time.
Have yet to experience tren cough tho so feeling good.

What's up

No not at all. That is how I would like to look by the end of my cut though without losing the majority of my muscle mass I gained in the bulk. I heard eq was good to run with winnie. I'm up for any other suggestions.

why are you roiding when you're not even close to your natty limit?

Low dosing so I can build and maintain a good tan.
I lose them so quick.

I'm afraid its me.

Tren cough isnt so bad. It sucks but its not the end of the world.
Only had it twice.

Take afternoon naps.

>Though I gotta say, I've never had a better meal than when a kitchen full of black moms get together to make food.
Black woman are permabulkers.

retard

LMAO, too true user. But the ladies in my moms kitchen are real sweeties and they seem to like me, plus hey free food.

Where do you think you are user

How did your friend die?

Because I had gone through the work natty and didn't want to wait as long as again. I feel better and look better than most people do in years naturally and I did it in six months. People usually say "why roid if you could have done it in two years natty" but they answered their own question.

Also starting mt2 soon what are you running as your low dose? I'm doing .3mgs every second day for 2 weeks to load.

>tren isn't used by powerlifters
>EQ is used by people with near contest ready physoques that are prepping for show
don't even pretend to know shit

>i used to look OK at least and can spam old pics, what have you got going for you
my hairline

>I'm afraid its me.
you never said if you were swedish

0.25mg daily to start.
Adjust according to effects and results.

I'm dutch.
I was off to bed.

Does your mother own a restaurant?

And are you hitting the sun beds yet? Any new moles/freckles or hair colour change

How do you take melanotan isn’t it a powder you have to add water to?

Have a go at what I do when I'm not peaking for power, run a modified push pull legs PPLPPLx. First 3 days is hypertrophy, 3-4x8-12. The next 3 days is 4-7x5-8. Always aim to increase total volume. The easiest way to do this is add weight.

Example for bench press on PUSH days:
Hypertrophy day
3x8 @ 140
Strength day
5x5 @ 160
Hypertrophy day 2
2x8 + 1xf @ 140 (aim for 12)
Strength day 2
4x5 + 1xf @ 160 (aim for 7)
Hypertrophy day 3
3x8 @ 142.5
Strength day 3
5x5 @ 162.5

And continue on. With the other accessories in here, 1.25kg a week increases isn't unachievable.
When I start stalling out, then I swap to a pure peak program like smolov or whatever and test for 1rm.

oh huh, no doxx for you then

I’m a ginger so assuming I’ll need about double a actual humans dose.

Not using yet. Soon. Prob next month.
Will tan in the start, once every 2 weeks.
So fucking expensive.

You mix the powder with bac water and store it in the fridge.
Slin needle subq to inject.

I'm a phoneposter.

Not at all, you can even use low doses to prevent burning somewhat.

now i believe you were natty in your early pictures! insane
>tfw not cloud mode
why even live ;-;

Screenshotted. I may focus on strength not this upcoming bulk but the next

Gingers are meant to use a lot less because more prone to excess freckles/moles

I’m more of a day walker than a ginger I would post a pic but I don’t trust anyone on here.

Sorry this I did not know.

So could anyone recommend a cutting stack? Pretty please.