What do you eat during the day? I want to read what Veeky Forums eats to stay Veeky Forums

what do you eat during the day? I want to read what Veeky Forums eats to stay Veeky Forums

Always start off with some oats and almonds. Lunch is usually toast (whole wheat, not soyboy walmart garbage) with avocado or peanut butter, if I've got any around. Dinner is mainly shit like soups, beef or lasagna. Some times I just take a bunch of whey shakes instead of an actual dinner. Have tea or a sip atleast once a day too.

I also eat shit like salted dark chocolate and nuts throughout the day.

corn nuggets

nice girl.

I eat:
Breakfast: 1 serving greek yogurt, 2 servings granola.
Lunch: 6in sub, iced tea, sour cream and onion chips.
Dinner: varies, generally like a pasta with meatballs, a cut of chicken/lamb with rice, or i go out for something like burritos/soup&sandwich/pizza.

Also protein shakes on workout days and occasional protein bars.

I don't eat breakfast

Lunch is always either veggie burgers with sriracha mayo or scrambled eggs with veggie sausage and chives

Snack is usually soy milk, sunflower seeds, or peanut butter

Dinner is a big plate of vegetables with halloumi or tofu, I'll eat chicken or pork loin occasionally

I use plenty of fat in everything I cook. Low carb is unbeatable in terms of satiety

t. soyboy cuckold

Breakfast: 1 apple or 1 banana

Lunch: 1 veggie burger

Dinner: Low calorie soup

>tfw not a boy and already have tits

brekky is oats with protein and dark chocolate
lunch is scrambled eggs with either half a tin of beans or potatoes
dinner is a chicken breast (and lately) homemade guac, salsa, sour cream and cheese. or whatever makes up the rest of the protein I need
also a shake after working out

I fast on the 16 fast 8 feeding cycle. I am also vegan.

Start with a cup of coffee with coconut milk and some chocolate, blended. about an hour later I have my first meal. A huge bowl of oats made with almond milk with walnuts, flax seeds, berries, honey etc. Then a big bowl of tofu with b12 fortified nutritional yeast. The last dish of my initial eating varies from day to day. Could be a bowl of rice and kidney beans. Could be a veggie burger. Could be my favorite a bowl of lentils and mashed potatoes. about an hour later I have a bowl of fruit. An apple a banana and a tangerine or orange, maybe random other fruits and dried fruits I have picked up. A few hours later I have a spinach salad with carrots and again whatever else I have available and want. usually with a small bowl of nuts on the side and a cup of black coffee or tea. If I am hungry enough I might have a veggie burger or rice and beans, maybe pasta, depending on what I ate earlier. Then I go to the gym and might have a fig bar before and during my workout. When I get home I have a vegan protein shake with chai seeds a banana and peanut butter.

apple, orange, banana, berries- blue, rasp, black, oatmeal w/ flax meal.

lunch- giant salad. spinach, cucumber, broccoli, purple cabbage, carrot, bell pepper, tomato, onion. topped with a couple of almonds and citrus + balsamic vinegar. Baked potato or two topped with fresh salsa, sometimes plain.

Dinner- potatoes, lentils, split peas, wild rice/quinoa, greens- collards, turnips, kale

craving for something sweet- fruit or berries
night snack- plain air popped pop corn.

No salt, no refined sugar, no oils. WFPB. The pinnacle of health, and the manliest, hardest diet around.

You other mother fuckers are eating absolute trash.

>eating flax
>no salt
absolutely retarded

>I am also vegan-
stopped reading right there

Odd... My girlfriend asked me this same question earlier today...
Are you from Hoonah, AK OP?

I understand, user. I'm the only one here manly enough for this diet.

Breakfast:
~90g kale
~90g spinach
3 mushrooms
~160g celery
~90g broccoli
ONE SCOOP
1 Banana
1cup almond & cashew milk

lunch: ~200g brown rice / hardboid eggs

Post-workout:
200g whole what oats
2 cups almond & cashew milk
3-6tbsp peanutbutter
ONE/TWO SCOOP(S)
cinnamon
banana

Snacks: those natures valley bars. W/es on sale.

Dinner: either proton shake or whatever to finish off my macros.

So far:
1 can of Campbells Sirloin Burger and Country Vegeatable Soup
1 piece of whole grain bread with cheese on it
1 cup of apple juice
1 serving of plain yoghurt
Several handfuls of Honey Bunches of Oats Apple Cinnamon Bunches
1 serving of carrots
1 slice of American Cheese
1 slice of deli roast beef
2 finger dips of peanut butter

Will have:
1 protein shake
1 homemade burger with mushrooms and cheese on an onion bun
1 serving of brown rice
1 serving of salad
A cup of milk

>granola

>inb4 soyboy
>inb4 bread
>inb4 mercury
>inb4 damaged kidneys and liver

I probably could swap out the protein powder entirely for a couple hundred Calories worth of veggies. I wish there wasn't so much sugar in cottage cheese/greek yogurt but at least it's not added sugars. As far as the bread, I'll start making my own and it'll be healthier. Saturated fat is a bit high but I could choose a better cheese.

I'd let the guy in that pic exterminate me.

>chips on Veeky Forums
never change

Made me look up Halloumi. Will have to try sometime.

>puts dressing on a salad
not gonna make it
>The pinnacle of health
yeah, I don't think drenching your shit in salt because you can't stand the taste of vegetables is "the pinnacle of health".

Not going to lie though, pretty healthy overall.

>Honey Bunches of Oats Apple Cinnamon Bunches
This kills the man.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 4 slices of bread, 1 slice of gouda cheese, 2 slices of ham, peanut butter, pork sausage.
Lunch & dinner: couscous/rice/pasta, 500g broccoli, several stalks of cooked celery, 2 medium slabs of pork kassler(half a large plate)/1 chicken leg, cauliflower/cabbage

Snacks during the day is apples or peanuts
green tea about 4 or 5 large cups a day
After workouts I eat banana/yoghurt and during workouts I drink Gatorade type drinks.

>Breakfast
none
>Lunch
Yogurt with granola
Protein powder smoothie with banana, peanut butter, turnip
Sandwich
>Dinner
Chicken and rice (curried, jerk, cheddar broccoli, etc)
Beef with veggies
Pork with veggies

I don't fuck with potatoes or corn ever, fucking new world shits.

i'm trying to lose weight so:

breakfast: skipped

lunch: sandwhiches, good bread, leafy greens, chicken or somn, cheese or mayo.

dinner: first thing I get home and do cardio then eat a salad with some sort of leafy green, beans or chickpeas, a lil olive oil and pepper and paprika then i have some skinless chicken. tonight i also ate a cookie and piece of peanut butter toast (don't judge me boyos)

down ~6lbs over the past two weeks. another 6lbs and i'll be happy and can see how far i can take this.

stronger than i've ever been but i'm done with the flab.

>start with a cup of coffee with coconut milk and some chocolate

wow. you're ghey.

> wake up 6AM
> 200mg caffeine pill
> gym
> protein shake 8AM
> protein bar 9AM
> 1lb of rice, beans, chicken, and tabasco 10:30AM
> classes, work, etc.
> get home, eat some lean protein + veggies/avocado + vitamins 9PM
> 1 cup and a half cottage cheese 10PM
> sleep 12AM

dedication right there buddy

can you post photo? are you shredded?

or a chick?

Breakfast (6 am):
227 grams whole milk greek yogurt
140 grams frozen blueberries
40 grams blueberries
14 grams toasted hazelnuts
mix, and let sit overnight, to be a higher protein bircher muesli variant

~10 am: Quest Bar, usually cookie dough or white chocolate raspberry

lunch (12:00)
8 oz chicken breast
260 grams roasted yams (not sweet potatoes)
garnished with pickled red onions

~4:00 (preworkout?): PROBAR Base protein bar

Dinner: Some combo of protein (more chicken, canned tuna, flank steak, salmon, etc) with baked yams or carrots

my bad, 40 grams blueberries was supposed to be 40 grams instant oats

Trying to put on a few pounds so

Breakfast: Three scrambled eggs (and some tater tots as a cheat)

Lunch: White fish and broccoli

Dinner: Sushi

Snacks: Two protein shakes and one serving of chocolate

>ftw liftan is all youve got.

Also forgot to mention the ~160g (half) cucumbers that go in there. Helps with my skin too ^^

I'm a trans man. Please no bully- just had a dude I was really into crush my ego.

We're all gonna make it though.

>5:30 a.m.: Coffee, casein, chia seeds
>Noon: Trail mix(peanuts, almonds, craisens, chocolate chips), tuna/chicken salad
>7:30 p.m.: Meat and veggies, maybe some rice or potatoes occasionally

I'll whip up some whey here and there if my dinner was lacking protein and down some shitty sweet stuff if I'm under my caloric goal. Not the most disciplined gainer, but it works

Please be in los angeles

Lmao that's not even 2k kcals

Today, I had baked eggs for breakfast (Google chef John's baked eggs, double it and skip the bread), about 2/3 lb Swedish meatballs and gravy for lunch, a t-bone steak for dinner, and an apple with peanut butter for dessert.

How am I doing?

>any amount sugar is bad for you

Start out with something small usually, only a couple hundred calories. Then I go out and buy my gallon of milk for the day. I drink that throughout the day, then I eat lunch at work as I normally would, either something at the office or go out with coworkers for lunch, usually in the 5-800 calorie range. Then I’ll usually have some oatmeal later in the day and maybe a small dinner-type meal to get my to my 4000 calories for the day.

It's not like user's eating a bowl of frosted flakes- that's not what I'm saying. But putting sugar on something (that's already sweet, even) is just a slippery slope. Why allow yourself to eat something so addicting? No amount of sugar is healthy (not that more isn't worse than less), so it's just better overall to cut it out.

breakfast is rolled oats, natural peanut butter, protein powder and a banana

snack 1 is cashews

lunch is cashews, rice, broccoli, cauliflower and steak

snack 2 is 4 eggs and 4 slices of whole wheat toast

dinner is same as lunch

judge me fgts
(pls no bully)

the lanklet bulking diet I see

pls tell me how to get a gf

APPLES ORANGES BANAAAANAS
THESE ARE THE FRUIT OF THE BAHAAAAAMAS

dont know the rest of the song

I am retarded. I am also a faggot.

didnt need to read the text wall but did anyway and had a giggle

Rougly this every day. Still only barely maintaining my mass. Can't wait for March to start my cut.

You ate 1174 calories of peanuts? Please be unsalted

>eating cucumbers help with skin

in what way way? clearing up acne? making it smooth?
YOU BETTER NOT FUCKING BE LIEING TO ME user, MY WHOLE DIET MAY CHANGE BECAUSE OF THIS

>im a trans man

god damn i always mess up this faggotry, does that mean you're a man and want to be a chick or a chick and want to be a man?

>only sleeping 6 hours a night

enjoy not getting maximum gains by not getting the required 8 hours sleep

definitely a Angelino with those faggy ass stats

Salted, but very little. I this every day, it's the ultimate bulking tool.

your pretty much eating a normal japanese persons diet
japanese people arent exactly known for being huge user

Arnold considered sleeping more than 6 hours a waste of time.

yeah, but you arent Arnold fucking Schwarzenegger though

>t. Dyel

I'm also not that guy, I sleep 9 hours a day. Although I used to work night shifts and back then I slept 4-5 hours a day and my body adapted to it.

>implying salt is bad for you

>No amount of sugar is healthy
memes

pussy pussssy pusssayyyyyy ;]

Breakfast is almost always coffe, 2 or 3 eggs fixed someway, ( either omelette, scrambled, etc,) 2 sausage links, and a glass of almond milk.

Lunch is usually a cup of cottage cheese, triscuits with hummus, or a can of tuna with a little mayo.

Dinner is usually always balanced with some kinda meat/fish, carbs, veg, and fat.

Dinner Was a chicken burrito bowl with avocado sauce. Pic related. Seasoned Ground chicken, lime rice, black beans, corn, pico, some cheddar jack cheese, a few avocado bits, cilantro, jalapeño, and the sauce. Was good. Occasionally I eat fast foods if I'm on the road and I rarely eat sweets. I crave salty junk food, like chips, so that's my weakness and I try to stay away from it. If I eat a snack during the day it's usually smoked almonds or an orange.

why the fuck would you change your whole diet because of cucumber
just eat half or full cucumber per day in a salad (I make mine with tomatoes, garlic, and olive oil) - there are barely any calories in there but you get the benefit of cucumber (and tomatoes if you do a salad with them)

try just getting enough salt (sodium) and potassium
from what I know, the cravings for salty junk food is just your bodys way of getting enough salt, when you have enough salt the cravings go away

>almond milk

enjoy your low test

Thanks. I'll try that.

No problems so far. I'll be ok. I drink milk sometimes but it gives me stomach cramps if I have too much dairy. I just stick with cottage cheese or other forms of dairy instead.

Breakfast
>2cups oats
>2 tbsp peanutbutter
>6 eggs
>5 cups of coffee
>1cup of milk
Lunch
>a turkey sandwich with a pickle
Dinner
>3 chicken breasts
>1/2 cup brown rice (1/2 cup from dry)
>some cauliflower maybe like 90g

>2,000 cals
>200g protein

>5 cups of coffee
How do you have the time??

Also, where the veg at?

I drink it cool with milk as a preworkout so it's not like it takes too long. As far as veggies go, I should've eaten more.

breakfast: Some type of whole grain or mixed grain slice of toast with 20g dairy bread spread (something like quark and creamcheese), fruit usually a banana

lunch: 50g dried fruit and nuts

dinner: 125g baked salmon, mixed veggies and maybe 80g noodles

>lanklet
For Veeky Forums standards I would be considered very short. 174 cm.

09:00 1 banana

11:00 1 apple

12:00 1 tofu burger

16:00 1 banana

21:00 Soup

Exception: Saturdays. Strict diet didn't work for me, and I end up in a binge. On saturdays I might have

09:00 Skipped breakfast
12:00 Regular burger, with cheese and bacon.
15:00 Some dark chocolate
21:00 A small microwaved pizza

Not sure how many calories. I don't count them, but I've been losing weight.

Breakfast
>Coffee
>1 tbsp half and half
>Splenda
>.5 cup Fiber one cereal
>.25 cup whole milk
>Cinnamon
>Splenda

Snack
>1 cup berries
>1 cup lowfat greek yogurt

Lunch
>8 oz Chicken breast
>85g broccoli

Snack
>.5 cup cottage cheese
>splenda
>Fiber one brownie bar

Dinner
>Whatever is around the house i can fit into whatever calories i have left

I'm a manlet on a cut so you probably need more calories than I do. I drink lots of cups of herbal tea all day to stay full.

Ate a low carb tortilla with a slice of American cheese for breakfast. Glass of milk and coffee with Splenda

Lunch was 1/2 turkey pastrami sandwich on rye. 1 cutie and Herbal tea.

Dinner was one piece of supreme pizza thin crust

Breakfast mostly skipped, get a cup of coffee instead.
About 200-240g chicken breast with 150g of brocc, sometimes ill get sour cream or whatever i feel like, maybe a soup before the chicken.
Dinner is either tuna with sour cream and onions or 3-4 scrambled eggs with some feta cheese and tomatoes depending on the season could be peppers.

I eat anyone that posts my wife without my permission

Am I the only person who eats about 500g of chicken a day?