I can't withdraw BTC from Bitfinex because i have a negative OMG balance...

I can't withdraw BTC from Bitfinex because i have a negative OMG balance. I tried buying and selling OMG but it didn't work. I'M about to go insane. How do i get rid of that negative balance ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,147,483,647
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bitfinex is a fucking joke
how do they let something this fucking stupid even happen?
same bull shit happened to me before, blows my fucking mind how this is the only piece of dog shit exchange that lets people go negative.

buy 1 omg coin, add it to your margin wallet

He said he bought some but still won't go awway..

>margin wallet

last time i used this gay bullshit website
buying and selling doesnt work

hmm.looks like one of those 32bit integer type of phenomenon...
stuff like this -1 is common in videogames once reaching high scores.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,147,483,647

>AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In computing

The number 2,147,483,647 (or hexadecimal 7FFF,FFFF16) is the maximum positive value for a 32-bit signed binary integer in computing. It is therefore the maximum value for variables declared as integers (e.g., as int) in many programming languages, and the maximum possible score, money, etc. for many video games. The appearance of the number often reflects an error, overflow condition, or missing value.[9] In December 2014, Google initially claimed that PSY's music video "Gangnam Style" exceeded the 32-bit integer limit for YouTube view count, necessitating YouTube to upgrade the variable to a 64-bit integer.[10][11]

AND HOW DO I FUCKING FIX IT !?

USDT EXIT SCAM

you brainlet. Buy 1 omg coin using your exchange wallet and move it to your margin wallet....LMAO you opened a long position ; D

OP, calm down.

Click on "Exchange" on the order form, buy one OMG, click on your OMG exchange balance, click transfer, move it to your margin wallet.

You opened a margin position for OMG, that won't work.

idk my only personal experience with this bug was in mmorpgs..

try finding some sort of email or support.
you need to get your balance reset to 0.000000000000
then it will start showing correct values.

worked thank
whoever gives me his OMG address first
gets 2 omg

0x787797aac794a6eb2d065f5c256aa63369c00b9b

Don't worry about it OP.

>0x787797aac794a6eb2d065f5c256aa63369c00b9b
send

cheers m8

aye OP, dont worry. Happens to us all. Not sure why though..fucking bitfinex :^ )

Thanks for the reeeee memes, OP. Added to my collection.

>using a french scammer's exchange
They do this on purpose so you have to do another trade and rack up more fees.
You have to do the minimum trade order to clear it which is $5. Then the remaining of the $5 is left in the exchange, there's no way to withdraw it so they get to keep your money.

There's a reason it was closed in the USA