Men on typically reach their sexual peak at 38 years of age

>Men on typically reach their sexual peak at 38 years of age
I still have 20 years till my peak, feels good man.

How about you guys?

lol typical virgin cope

male sexual peak is 18-22 same as women

Nah, men peak around 35 (if, of course, you have taked care of yourself), after that is just a downfall. For women, they peak around 24, but, depends on her lifestyle, genetics and other shit.

>sexual peak at 38
>half of the guys here in their 20s are balding

16 actually. From there it's all down hill.

I'm getting laid more and easier at 26 than I ever did at 18-22 and it's only getting better
I didn't even finish university yet so It's not the money

yeah, where most dudes 18-22 are in college, no money and have to compete against 6'2 200 lb Chads and older fucks who actually have money and resources. nice bait

Pretty sure those graphs have been swapped

Nah man. Literally ever instagram slut that goes to my college is dating an older man who's graduated and has a career. The cycle of hatred continues.

Sexual market value. Not sexual peak. You fucking morons.

You seriously believe a woman's peak is when she's not even half as fertile as she was 10 years prior?

>said the 16 year old virgin

This is about the sexual market value, not about the biological sexual peak.

In fact, SMV and the biological sexual peak have inverse relationships. Men tend to peak biologically around 25 and women peak around 40. This means that there are a fuckton more horny dudes at 25 than women, but at 40 women tend to be more sexually aggressive.

A mature man with his shit together is more valued by society than some random 20-something but women's market value stems from their looks, which degrade very quickly over time. Men my age need to just learn to ride out the roastie train and actually look for a long term partner later down the road, as our value is increased a ton.

>said the bitter has-been roastie

turning 31 in a few days. my 20s were okay but woman desire me way more recently, i dont even have a full time job. lifting has helped a bit. im looking forward to my 30s. one last good decade i think.

define "biological sexual peak" because a normal definition of that would be fertility which is very low in 40 year old women

>Men tend to peak biologically around 25 and women peak around 40
Wtf do you mean lol. Are you saying menopausal women are hornier?

>women peak around 40.
Women peak sexually at 16.

Them being more sexually voracious at that age has more to do with them hitting the wall and their bodies telling them to fuck every man in sight in hopes of fertilizing those last few eggs/keep them younger and healthier with a good dose of semen and the genetic changes it will cause inside of them.

That's how it is.

What I'm 27 and have no sex drive anymore because I'm old

I've heard this meme so many times to the point where it doesn't mean anything.

Be real with yourself OP, you aren't going to magically look like/act like David Gandy when you reach 38. You are a pasty, white, lame, male virgin that can't even manage to get pussy at 18-21. So you delude yourself into thinking that your life will magically align. While in reality you cannot make eye-contact with people. You delude yourself into thinking that not masturbating will solve your issues. And you haven't had any close friends since middle school.

pic related; my waifu.

Its about your market value not your sex drive you mong

>your waifu is in elementary school

Absolutely pathetic. Please consider it.

Yes