How do you stay focused on your goals in life when everyone on this site and real life is always so negative and...

How do you stay focused on your goals in life when everyone on this site and real life is always so negative and pessimistic?

What is your philosophy or worldview or whatever you want to call it that you use to stay on top of everything and progress without being dragged down by others?

I feel like I'm having an epiphany. I'm about to leave Veeky Forums and videogames for good.

here's a tip, delete the green frog pics on your pc

By knowing that what you're doing is good for you and you just keep doing it with a passive hope that it'll work out. Basically just trusting the process.

You don't really have to enjoy it while you're doing it. The results of it show when you least expect it.

If you gotta leave Veeky Forums and give shit up to stay focused, just do it, OP. Whatever helps you with progressing in life. Adulting isn't really supposed to be fun. This is why almost all our parents are miserable.

bro do it. get off of this place. pick up some stoic literature it'll help you come to terms with how shit life is and find how to persevere in spite of life's obstacles. I recommend meditations by Marcus Aurelius

Kill yourself

Ty

you can do it bro I believe in you

>taking anything on here seriously
not gonna make it

>I'm about to leave Veeky Forums and videogames for good.

See you tomorrow, fuckface.

Fag

Leave him alone

>Impliying that those 18 yo want to go to war
>impliying you are being an internet tought guy
>impliying you are just as stupid as that image you fucking kid

>How do you stay focused on your goals in life when everyone on this site and real life is always so negative and pessimistic?

Fuck everyone on this site and in real life. Don't let anyone come between you and your goals.

society is garbage and what it tells you to care about is garbage. Forget the negativity and pessimism and become a god.

It’s easier for a man to extinguish the light inside him than it is to scatter the darkness around him.

Is that who you are? Are you a little bitch boy that takes the easy way out? Or are you going to take that negativity and cut through it like a knife?

You can leave Veeky Forums if you think it will help but at the end of the day the only person that can really make you strive to be better is you and you’ll fail or succeed regardless of the environment you surround yourself with.

Obligatory

Delet

You need to gain strength from your own progress. Every step forward you take is another step you take towards shrugging off the pessimism, and taking your life back into your own hands.

Literally only come on this board when I have to kill time.

Have a few laugh and bants, and if lucky maybe learn something fitness related.

Shit isn't that dire. Lighten up.

It is a wake up call for people like me that spend 6 hours a day here...Pce out faggots..FOR REALS THIS TIME

>inb4 see you tomorrow

Cya dude.

Best of luck :)

This is what happens when Autists read Jordan Peterson. I'd bet my left nut OP just finished his new book

just ignore those cucks