How do I stop being such an angry and bitter person...

How do I stop being such an angry and bitter person? Lifting and adopting a "healthy life-style" has only made things worse, it seems. I don't know what to do, I've had some pretty bad trauma in my life and I've always tried to live above it but I'm really starting to decline.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55195947
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 “lmao life sucks get over it”

hey my dad was 1st cav

You’re not happy with who you are. I dunno about you but I look at people around me and I get a little bit envious. It’s a bit different for everyone else but it’s almost always the same.

We want to have our youth back, want to be smarter, less awkward/ugly. Thing is, the ‘true’ you is nearby, because you have unconsciously gravitated towards it through life. So you just gotta find out what you wanna do most and that’s you. That’s your identity.

Just so we are clear, a healthy lifestyle means eating clean and at least 2 hours of exercise a day. Clean yourself at least once a day. Have great hygiene everyday even if you aren't leaving your house that day. Go to sleep before 11 and wake up anytime after 7 and before 11. Do not drink alcohol or take any pharmaceutical drugs. Expose yourself to the sun for as much time as you can everyday. If you are willing to take supplements (optional and results will vary) the essentials for mood are zinc magnesium vitamin d and fish oil (at least 2g of EPA a day). After you have done all that for at least 2 weeks then you can move on to your actual mental state and start to work out what you think is wrong. There are lots of options for this but start simple. Learn to breath properly. Anytime you have a negative thought focus on your breathing until you are calm. Practice mindfulness meditation. Later in the process you can look for hobbies that fulfill your creative needs like writing or painting or whatever. Do not worry about women at all, not worth your time. This outline should work for most people stuck in a negative mindset. Remember, the human mind is extremely open to suggestion so you don't have to be connected emotionally to your thoughts. Once you are healthy you'll be able to watch this angry and bitter thoughts come-- then you can watch them go; without being effected emotionally by them. Good luck.

Raise enough money to fuck around and relax for a year and then anhero

Maybe read/watch some Jordan Peterson. I know it might sound like I'm shilling but it really helps. At least it helped me.

You will never fix your past. Remorse is with you forever.

Fake it until you make it. Or combat your negative thoughts by thinking opposite.

I'm sorry you are feeling down, friendo. We've all been there.
This user has some good advice. Also I'm not sure what hemisphere you live in but keep in mind that winter depression is very real for some people (but also temporary and fixable).

What trauma? Do you want to talk about it?

hmm where to start:
>sexually abused by my older sister
>beaten with a belt by my dad on a weekly basis
>mom tried to seduce me and become my lover
>older brother pulled down and took my shorts in front of his friends when I was 7, everyone laughing

just for starters, have fun making any sense of that.

lol nice

>sexually abused by my older sister

I need to read the whole story

Hope you're far away from your 'family' user

When did I type this?

not very hot my friend: i was 10, she was 15... she was overweight and unattractive, she forced me eat her out about 6-7 times until i threatened to tell

It's credo of most autists right here. Life had sour taste so far, so we do our best to make it sweet, as we were promised.

Wow I wish I had your life.

did she suck your dick at least?

twice, i wasn't that comfortable about it

i remember complaining about licking her because of the pubic hair, it was quite intrusive and disgusting, i remember one night she had me try to shave it

>Wake up after 7 and before 11
>Actually have a job
Well shit.

Source on image?

Mine too. 68-69 right after tet

how turned on (or off) are girls if a guy comes from a traumatic background like: ?

*cough*

>life is fine
>parents divorce
>mum fucks off to live with her new boyfriend
>dad moves to england (we're slavs)
>live with alcoholic aunt and my less alcoholic grandma
>aunt is strict catholic
>beats me (9yr old) over the head with a thick wooden coathanger on a daily basis
>molested by aunt ever since i lived with her
>mum fucks off to england with her new bf
>tells me she cant afford tickets for me and she'll come back for me in a yeae when she saved some money up for my ticket/passport
>deadinside.jpg
>one day grandma and aunt get into massive argument
>always liked grandma cuz she stood up for me and didnt beat me or nout
>grandma attempts to jump off a 10 story balcony cuz the arguing got so bad
>aunt catches her and pulls her back
Grandma proceeds to swallow 3 packs perscription meds
> goes limp af
>aunt drags her into the bathtub and attempts to revive her for the next couple hours
> i just lay in my bed crying
>pray to god to spare my grandma
> she gets revived
>killme.jpg

Fast forward a couple of months

> mum finally comes back and takes me to england
>cut all ties with family in slavland
>happy im with my mum again and can live a normal life
>have to share living room with mum and her bf cuz house is packed with slav immigrants
> mums bf lets me use his pc to play gothic 3
>fuckyeah.tga
>go snooling around the harddrive
> find gigabytes of photos of my mum at various house parties/clubs etc
>tfw she made me go through hell just so she can have a holiday
>house is full of alcoholics
>parties every single weekend friday to sunday
>sleep in the livi g room so have to endure shitty slav rap being blasted at full volume
>cry myself to sleep everytime
>mum breaks up with bf
> situation gets worse
>pretty much the same but now my mum is having threesomes with sleazy slavs 7 feet away from me
> one night mum gets so smashed she molests me
>want to die

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55195947

god damn i want a cigarette

I'm so sorry, user, you've had it really hard. It's completely understandable why you'd be bitter.

Lifting and having a healthy lifestyle unfortunately aren't going to help you with trauma immediately, but they sure bloody damn well will help you get the strength to face it all and start heal. You may need to find other means like finding sources of emotional support and finding other things to enjoy.

I don't claim to come anywhere close to truly understanding the shit you went through, but I learned that the hard way from thinking my PTSD and anger would just vanish from lifting for a while and all. It doesn't really work that way. It just made me more bitter until I accepted that I needed more than just that. I wished it did, though.

Why did you keep getting molested? You must have been asking for it desu lad

Cont.
>depressed af
>no friends in school
>after school watch 5th element over and over again cuz too depressed to play vidya
>mum keeps taunting me "lol i'm gonna get you some anti depressants for christmas user"

This happened for roughly 2 years straight. Fast forward a year.

> mum finally gets a cauncil flat just for us 2
>life is ok

Fast forward 2 months

>mum starts dating tyrone
>he's ok at first
>they have a kid
>shithitsthefanagain.png
>get told she wants her new kid to be nothing like me and that im a disappointment
>gigures
>get a gf
>move into gfs house at 14
>family poor af, single mother with 4 kids
>gf's mums heart is made of gold
>treats me better than my own mum
>gfs siblings see me as a brother and so do i

2 years later

>broke up with gf and moved back home
>bff with gfs younger brother so im at theirs chilling with him smoking up everyday
>situation at home is shit
>tyrone starts chimpin out
>abuses me and my mum
>stand up for both of us and hit him
>he beats the shit out off me and drags me out the house
>"next time you try that shit make sure to lift first user"
>sit there at the front door embarrassed infront of all the neighbours
> mum comes out after an hour
> it'd be best for aĺl of us for you to leave
>lolatmylifeatthispoint.psd
>move back in with my ex
> sleep on the floor in the same room as her brothers
>3 people in a tiny bedbug infested shithole
>still better than living with mum

Fast forward 2 years

>leave for uni
>visit my best mate every couple of months
>he gets into harder drugs (hetoine, mdma etc)
>full on junki
>spending a week at his over the summer holidays
>falls out with me over a fiver his mum sent me to cash out for him cuz i couldnt be bothered going out in the rain to cash it out
> we get into a fight
>been lifting all year at uni so i make his skelly face bleed with 1 punch
>he cuts me out of his life
>just he day before all that his younger bro tells me this

This. Why ignore what this man has said? I guess its hard for people to realize they need to work on themselves from da inside and not just the outside.

Bro. Have you ever heard of baby steps? Advice like this to a person suffering from an ailment will make it worse. That shit is way over complicated and overwhelming

Cont. (Final part)

>my friends younger bro (16) tells me this
>" user you're not "like" family, YOU are our family"
>for a full year shut myself off and attempt to an hero twice
>drop out of uni and do pills in my bedroom and play league
>messaged my best mate 3 and 6 months after the incident
> he's so far gone he cant even form sentences
> he still hates me cuz i told his mum about the incident and she didnt give him money dor pills for a full week
>realize his drug addiction stripped me of a somewhat perfect replacement family
>quit drugs cold turkey
>find a part time job to pay rent
>doin fine
> back at uni
>found a new gf
>going to the gym for the first time in my life today

Wish me luck anons

gl bro

Ty man. I dont really know what to do when i get there so i'll probs just do some dumbell excercises i used to do at home and run the treadmill then book a pt session on monday to point me in a direction.

good fucking luck, soldier

Hang out with less people. Less people, less problems. It's better to be alone and with just one lover.

godspeed user

I typed get over it at the start of this thread, I recind that.

Good luck Slavbro, all the way Ausland. You've made it further than cunts with a perfect upbringing. You'll make it.