Besides attention from women. Why do you lift? I'm having a hard time finding motivation being asexual and all

Besides attention from women. Why do you lift? I'm having a hard time finding motivation being asexual and all.

>attention from women

I've been lifting for 2 years, when does this kick in.

being asexual is a meme

Confidence in myself. Being able to walk down the street and not feel like a weakling.

I lift becuase it is my duty to my ancestors to pererve our gentic superiority over the lesser beastes

The satisfaction of being better than others.

asexuality isnt real, stop starving yourself fago

>be bipolar
Bouts of spontaneous energy (like really fucking intense) so I decided to put that energy to good use through lifitng/physical activity.

This. Plus it helps me be focused and energetic.
Plus benching more than 2pl8 for the first time got my dick hard in the metaphorical sense and ive been chasing that high ever since

Im NEET atm so do nothing else in life and need something I can feel productive about.
I also want to feel better and stronger than other guys I know. Girls dont even seem to notice any difference because its fucking cold here who walks around shirtless.

There is nothing better than flexin' a 'cep in the mirror after a long lifting sesh

I unironically wanna look like this(or at least something visually similar) because he's the only guy that makes me question my sexuality

>current year
>not lifting for Hitler
Shiggy diggy

Just want to be able to defend myself, family and friends. MMA and lifting makes me feel more secure.

I lift because it's the best feeling. Improving every work out and getting heavier and heavier lifts up. Plus the fucking pump. Worst part about lifting is the rest time before lifting again.

Do you split apart to reproduce like yeast? If not, you're not asexual. You just need a doctor, probably an endo.

cause I'm trying to mentally put myself back together after trauma, and I feel like a healthy body compliments a healthy mind.

genetically im made to be big and strong (or just a fatty who played sports?)
there is a contentment i feel when i exercise even if it is exhausting or painful

For the men of the Axis powers that died fighting for me.

For myself

So i can peruse a career in law enforcement.

cmon breh..I mean no harm

You can't be asexual even if you want to, you repressing your feelings now, will have worse consequences later.

Feels good brah. Keeps body healthy. Healthy body means longevity and functionality. A better body gives more functionality.

Those muscle bellies and insertions are pretty much impossible. Not gonna tell you to stop though. My goal is to look like the pillar men. Cheers to our impossible goals.

Nah bro you don't have to lift for anyone else, other people come and go but lifting should be constant in your life, I lift for personal gains, I like the feeling of putting work into something and seeing results, fuck other people man

When you stop doing meme tier shit like SS and switch to something real like PPL

To ward off any competition

Mostly for strength and aesthetics. Even if you're asexual, you should still care about aesthetics.

Tbh lifting is not the only way to be fit. If you really don’t like it you can always do body weight stuff, running, swimming, even tennis. If you are not motivated it means you haven’t found a form of fitness you enjoy. So branch out and try new things until you find something you like enough to do regularly

looks like the same guy

That's we all tell ourselves

I lift because I need something to fill the void. I also like watching my body improve.

so i can touch myself and not feel disgusted by it

this made me all of a sudden interested mma

well if you have to ask....

because i respect myself and expect to be strong and fit and not get old man diseases as I age.
Also it feels good to be strong and have cords of muscle surrounding my body

Nobody should/could run SS for 2 years straight, you can't make linear progess over 2 years, that would be crazy

U can see my muscles through sweaters aswell, either u are wearing baggy shit or u are dyel

greetings truefriend

This

attention from men

I really wanted a gf through college but now I honestly don't want to complicate my comfy life. I'll want to get a woman sometime sure, but later. Right now I just lift, I just do it out of discipline, not really thinking about my exact goals. I want to make strength & male health my lifestyle.