Could some friendly Veeky Forumsizen post a step-by-step on how to attain an Asian gf with a fat ass...

Could some friendly Veeky Forumsizen post a step-by-step on how to attain an Asian gf with a fat ass? I already lift and boulder twice a week and I have a personality, what the fuck more can I do

fuck off i'm on nofap

Stop browsing Veeky Forums

if you're attracted to asians, regardless of their body composition, you probably have a serious case for low-t, no joke

nice b8 m8

>How to pull a beautiful sexy asian girl with a phat ass
user, if knew how to pull a unicorn I'd be plowing her right now.

only American mutt asians can have ass made for bbc

explain

cite your god-damn sources user

Just click one of the ads below the thread

no b8 m8, i'm dead serious

i was low-t due to some weird medical condition through-out my teens and early 20s, now my t is above-average

when i was low, i couldn't get enough of them, I was a kpop fanatic... now I'm seriously like 'what the fuck?' when I think back on it

I'm 24 now, and I don't know what to make of it except low-t

Hi user, I'd suggest looking for asian girls that hang with all races and not just asians, Simply put. I've dated a couple asian girls (Live in Dallas, sizable asian pop here). If she has 75 asian friends she only talks to your chances are slim. Just find a normal person or quit race hunting. Just my own observations.

>I'm 24 now, and I don't know what to make of it except low-t
That, or the fact that you were a weeby teen m8. You've probably grown out of Naruto as well but it's got nothing to do with test.

Ja, das true

they're not attractive though, that doesn't make sense? has nothing to do with the scene i was into, i see a photo of an asian and I feel absolute nothing when compared to a thic-ish white girl for example

fuck off im on nofap

So what do you like now?

hiro pls go

any girl that isn't an asian and not anorexic/overweight

attraction is subjective ya numpty, and changes for diffuse reasons

okay dawg, it's just awfully weird that my lust for asian girls went from 100 to 0 after my t normalized

I'm starting to find STICC asians more and more attractive lately, my gf is THICC Latina tho. You think it's low-T?

men

Not the OP but...
Can someone answer his question?
Not into white chicks and latina's are kind of meh.

>my preferences changed
yeah dude must be low-t! not like peoples taste changes over time or anything!!!

your anecdotal story means literally nothing you brainlet. your post is juts I, I, I. meaningless.

yeah bro

do you wake up with morning wood? that's a pretty good sign of low-test if you don't... i used to wake up completely flaccid, now i'm raging every morning

i actually love how insecure you guys are getting
>n-no it can't be that i'm a little low-t faggot, it's gotta be that you simply changed!

lmfao fuck you idiot, i'm making conversation and you're just getting buttblasted for no reason, literally step away and breath

IDK why Asia-Asians are obsessed with being skinny

It's just a fetish because they are exotic. I'd guess that if everyone who wants an asian gf fucked a few asians, 90% of them would get over it. I figure only a few actually have asains as their type.

That girl tried to become Taylor Swift? Desperate

Asians can be really cute sometimes. I like girls with pretty thick lips and soft skin

anyway i'm out, good luck to y'all

White women are garbage tier though. They used to be a catch but they've lost all their status. White = degenerate
t. non-white

I guess you're just baiting at this point because making idiotic claims based on anecdotal evidence being passed off as "making conversation" is the most retarded thing I've heard all day. Here's another (You), hope it'll make your night a little more bearable.

You have to start with a regular asian girl and train her ass.

Why are so many of you obsessed with Asians? I don’t get what makes them so special and I’ve fucked plenty of them.

in their countries being anything other than sticc is viewed as fat
t. lived in korea

>r*ddit spacing
>a nice pair of tits, ass and face despite race is attributed to low t
kys faggot

Virgin detected

where do you think you are.gif.webm.exe.org

Reddit spacing is just a byproduct of phone posting. If you browse from a laptop or desktop it will look different obviously. Can’t believee anyone is so dumb as to not consider this.

Teach me.

>implying phone posting and reddit spacing are not equally degenerate
wew

>i will fuck an ugly chick be because she's curvy body
k fatty, fuck off now

Like some Pokemon shit? Level up?

I think it's time for you probably limit your time on this website.

>if you're not attracted to a girl because she is not white, you probably have a serious case of low-t, no joke

ftfy

The entirety of Veeky Forums is just leveling up, what do you think? Lifting is just the real life autitic equivalent of watching your numbers go up in an rpg.

I can't even get hard to white women only asians and latinas and just had many blood tests for everything due to medical issues I do not have low T only very high eosinophils.

concern trolling 101

I fucking wish

Degenerate racemixer

it takes time, but it will happen.

Do I have to learn Korean or what

okay, mom.

Not only that, rice burners are also latent pedophiles since they're attracted to the neotenous traits of asians.

Keep /pol/ in

Who the fuck gave you permission to reply to my post you soyboy?

Im allergic to soy

I go to college. Tons of hot white chicks and latinos. But nooo, you guys have to pick some asian girl who speaks broken english at your local anime club.

What does it say about the women who like skinny hairless men who look like teen boys and showed up at bieber concerts and twilight showings?

I'm into the youthful beauty and eternal jailbait thing that many asian chicks have going.
If said asian girl has DEM CURVES or DAT ASS and she's into me then...well god is telling me that I've been good and that I've been blessed.

Asians are the most feminine race so you're actually high test if you're attracted to them.

>t. coping low-test rice cooker

Here, this place should be more suitable for you >>>r/asianmasculinity

>Asians are the most feminine race

this was meant for

lmao. Are you white? Asians see being thin as being healthy. Obviously that's not 100% true but it has it's bearing. Being larger and having tons of meat on you only serves as sites for cancer to metastasize, needing more food, etc. Unless you were hand selected by the Chinese athletic program Asians will never be Veeky Forums or beyond (but those whom are selected are carefully crafted into some of the top athletes on the planet). Additionally, Asians are just woefully behind on all kinds of medical knowledge and a lot people (particularly China and Vietnam) believe more in herbal medicine still rather than medical science.

Also it's a myth that Asians have low T, test levels are very similar across all "races", ~660ng/dl. It's just they picked the literal short end of the stick on dick size and height when it comes down to genetics, it's really quite unfortunate.

I just hope I can get healthy enough to date asians soon.

I live in Japan,
Asians that are slightly thic do exist, but usually it's the ones that went to college for a year in the states or Australia. They are way easier to get than the traditional cute ones, but they are usually just 5's or 6's and sleep around with expats to feel validated.

>Additionally, Asians are just woefully behind on all kinds of medical knowledge and a lot people (particularly China and Vietnam) believe more in herbal medicine still rather than medical science.

Before western foods and science came to china, they had 80+ year lifespans.
That herbal medicine stuff has been used and perfected for thousands of years. It's only seen as inferior by western medicine because you can't make money off of a fist full of herbs and veggies.

Sauce?

>implying liking asians isn't just closet homosexuality

BRAP BRAP

- western asian women are literally 2x worse than western white women

- asia are pretty racist and would bring shame to their family if they hook up with you, you can only date/marry broken girls

don't bother, stay strong brothers

Yellow niggers are a sin of nature, eastern Asians are a godsend if they’re pure.

sure, if they're pure they want absolutely nothing to do with non-asians in any sexual capacity

Mmmmm like maybe 98% of them. But if you’re a good man with Money.

it's a case by case basis. a lot of eastern herbs, including ma huang and ginseng, definitely have their place. but, it's pharmaceutical companies who distill these into purer forms and make the dose actually quantifiable, otherwise eastern medicine would be hit or miss. you don't know how much dmt is in a single ayhuasca brew, you don't know how much caffiene is a cup of tea, same applies with eastern herbal medicine. additionally, for every valid discovery of herbal solutions there are 3 or 4 which are just placebo. if you don't think eastern medicine doesn't make huge amounts of profit, you haven't been to china or SEA

>eosinophils
you been anywhere tropical lately?

Jewess

1) personality
2) social circle

its that easy, you could have spent 1/100th you did lifting nd got one if you knew how

Hey, I have abs now. Gotta count for something (oh god please tell me I haven't wasted all this time)

why would i want to date a mexican dude when I have this cute asian?
>I'm doing foreign exchange to japan. hopefully that'll help

Fuck off Ali

I live in florida and don't travel.

user, western medicine is over prescribed, does horrible things to you(just look up the long term effects of things like prozac and birth control pills)and is not in any way 100% dosed all of the time.

A jewess that I would readily impregnate with zero regrets

ah ok, eosinophils are white blood cells that deal with parasitic infecitions. thought you could have travelled somewhere tropical and caught one

>lift twice a week
not gonna make it

Tested positive and have a chronic allergic reaction in my throat were I can't swallow food really well and feel like shit. I will know what I am allergic to soon but I won't know if my eosinophils go down in my throat until May.

nasal eosinophils are more for allergies and chronic rhinitis. I don't think their would be many, if any, parasites in there.

I lift 4x a week and boulder 2x. What do you take me for, user? I HAVE MADE IT

What about ABGs like arianny celeste? I think most azns are ugly but the ones that are mixed or have some white in them are good

This. I have never seen a chad looking dude dating an chink, always greasy looking white betas

how to get wide hipped asian gf?

>rice burners
they're rice FARMERS you fucking idiot

holy shit is this your first week being racist or something?
fucking amateur hour over here

everyone knows pills fuck you up but if you genuinely think magic flowers and herbs are better than modern western medical science you are actually autistic

that yin yang shit isnt going to be better for you than a fucking surgery that you need

phone posting is also fucking cancer

stfu europoor

fucking english teacher
stop ruining the white mans reputation in japan you faggot