Has a girl ever asked you if she could take a picture with you?

Has a girl ever asked you if she could take a picture with you?

Lol even he hover hands

About a million times. Although I go to anime conventions where everyone asks everyone to take photos together if you are in cosplay

S-still counts, right?

He looks hideous in this pic, was it before his jaw implants?

no

No

seems more like bad lighting

Yes my mother

Yes. I also got interviewed a few times. The reason was that I used to live in Korea and would often wear traditional clothing to festivals with my fiance. I am also 6'2'' and white with blonde hair.

I don't fucking get it. Even as a 250 pound lardass I wouldn't hover hand

you realize theyre laughing at him right? like, they're going to come across this picture one day and laugh with each other about it.

nice cope, twink

>traditional clothing
What type of traditional clothing? Korean?

hanbok

I'm serious. I mean, they might think he's ripped but look at the dude, he looks ridiculous. he's a walking joke. well, he was. now he's a rotting corpse.

You overestimate festival sluts

Yes, but at the time I was a skinny twink wearing an Indian headdress at a music festival. Had nothing to do with muscles, and more to do with my face, cool attire, and the context. Protip, being fit means nothing if you aren't also Veeky Forums

Kind of, but it’s not the story you’re looking for.

I was taking a class at Stanford over the summer a couple years back. Being a poor college student at the time, I was dressed in the stereotypical popr college student outfit: sweatshirt, sweatpants, and flip flops. Out of nowhere, a middle aged Asian lady walks up to me and asks me if I was a student at Stanford. Technically, I was, so I say yes. The lady then asks me if I can take a picture with her daughter. I politely decline because that’s weird as hell.

did you not look at op's pic?

Bro, Zyzz litterally begged girls to take photo's with him and would regularly photobomb groups of girls.

Notice how she's not touching his stomach and he's not touching them?

That closet case was putting up a front.

is that you jeff?

That actually makes sense, it's why all these pics come from him. They were taken with his camera.

Seems like he's just closing his fist making it look like he's hover handing.

jeff plz go

>jaw implants

He was natty. You're thinking of someone else.

Zyzz was ahead of the times, all celebs do this too to avoid #metoo's

yeah korean traditional which is what said, a hanbok

Yeah this random chick came up to me and asked if she could take a pic of me. I wonder if she fingers herself to me

Yes. And then they ask if they can post it on their snapchat stories. One of them was a girl asking if she can have a pic of her kissing me on her story

Twice.
The first time was in middle school and I was flattered. I found out later it was to make fun of me.
Then a few months ago some motherfucking Korean girls thought I was the redhead from Harry Potter.