What do you guys think about my planning?

What do you guys think about my planning?

>2 days of the week dedicated to upper chest.
uh what lmao?
Where the fuck is your back workout.

days of the week dedicated to upper chest.
Isn't that a good thing to let your muscles rest a few days?

>back workout
At the pool.

I'm saying you don't need two entire days just for upper chest. And swimming isn't enough for your back. You're already planning on going 5 days a week to the gym right? Stop memeing with this retarded workout and run a PPL split that's proven to work.

>I'm saying you don't need two entire days just for upper chest
But I only have one day of upper chest training in a week, besides swimming. And I can work my back the same day as upper chest.

>You're already planning on going 5 days a week to the gym right?
Well I actually can't.

>back same day as upper chest
There's no structure to this bullshit at all. Do whatever you want.

What's wrong with it?

aerobic training vs resistance. you need to increase resistance every week, how do you do that swimming

>you need to increase resistance every week
Why?

>Why?
Because that's how you build muscle retard. it's called progressive overload. Google it.

I don't your point I only swim once a week for cardio. What's wrong with the rest of my workout?

Your back needs weight training
You have no weight training for your back
Get it? Even you can understand this.

Yes and I told you that I could do it during upper chest day, or abs/arms day for that matter.

Chest and back don't work together.
Shoulders, Chest, and triceps work together.
Back and biceps work together
Legs are usually done by themselves.

bench 1 pl8 +row 1 pl8 =push and pull retard

So I can do my bacj on arms day, and put legs on upper chest day. How does that sound?

This isn’t planning, what does everything mean? Is this one week with primary/secondary workouts? Is this a two week cycle with working/recovery days greyed our? What does each day involve? What is intensity?

This isn’t a plan it’s a fucking checkerboard

Grey days are working days. It's a 2 weeks planning.

Not OP but the other response asking wtf OP is doing. Let’s try to critique until OP actually gives a proper plan that includes reps/sets/intensity/movements/goals, aka everything a plan actually requires.

1) I will assume you are a swimmer specializing in breast stroke based on on the upper chest focus and arms/legs split
2) You don’t know what you’re doing, because this is a terrible swimming training plan no matter how you break it down
3) You don’t know what you’re doing, because abs are a primary workout for you
4) You aren’t a swimmer, because you swim 2 days a week
5) You have no idea what you’re doing. See 1-4 because this could maybe be a proper breaststroke training plan if you actually practiced stroke work 1-2x/day. Note usage of work practice - swimming is 90% moving efficiently, 10% fitness. And if you’re at the point where fitness comes in, you will have a trainer that isn’t this fucking stupid.

What are your goals?

See for what I think of this at face value

You fucking retard. If you're new do SS. If you aren't, do PPL or PP.

>You aren’t a swimmer, because you swim 2 days a week
I used to swim three times a week. These days I only do it once a week because I have no choice but I should at least get back to twice a week after april.

I realize that my planning isn't really good. So far I only did some push up few times a week but I want to get more serious now. My biggest concern is about sleep schedule because I go to bed at 2am after work.

See all my other questions before I can actually help you