Is the dark side a meme anakin fell for or its real

is the dark side a meme anakin fell for or its real

if you think about it, the jedi/sith phylosophy i know its nerdy as fuck but its pretty interesting the way it talks about emotions and how (dark and light side) firmly believe the love makes you weaker

as i can see in /fit many of you started lifting because of a girl,or to get laid so love related

hmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3DHDXAzoBA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

force may be related with god as well. i forgot to do mention about that

In our quest for masculinity, lusting after something the polar opposite of masculine seems counterproductive if you think about it. But that's just the way it is.

>In our quest for masculinity, lusting after something the polar opposite of masculine seems counterproductive
Not when you realize getting women and spreading your seed is the definition of masculinity

there's literally nothing wrong with the dark side of the force

its real. fear and suffering are extremely effective tools to manipulate others

Because that's our biology. The ancient greeks didn't seem to think that.

fear and suffering are very human being correlated, and if you read the bible these feeling are very presented

perhaps arent being conscious of our feelings a way to reach our potential ?

you fucker, do you realize that the dark side is just a bunch of made up crap just as an excuse to bend force to your will, and corrupting your body and mind, theres no dark side, theres just the force

Dark side is humanity, emotion, power, love

Nah, grey jedi were thrown out because lucas hated the idea.
He's all about the light vs dark and all of his nonsense.

liberals hate conservatives WITH A PASSION.
conservatives just think liberals are stupid and dangerous at times, but don't hate them.
liberals = sith

theres no such a thing as dark side much less grey jedi faggotry, the only flaw of the jedi is that they act like if they were not mere mortals. understanding your emotions, love, hate, sadness, and dont letting them gain control over your judgement but also not removing them away from you, understanding them, is the way to be a great jedi, balance, the force flows through everything, or at least Luke did it that way and became the most powerful force wielder ever to exist in the galaxy (not disney bullshit here)

Actually, that was Ben or Jaycen Solo. I forget which.
But Lucas forced them to retcon him into being a dark side sith and then later had him Killed.

>luke
>the most powerful force wielder ever to exist in the galaxy

lmaoing @ u rn senpai

well, youve got a point, but the fact that luke accepted darth vader as his father proves that he was able to deal with his emotions making peace with himself and find light within him, the love for his father was also the bond that stopped him from killing vader regardless of all the stuff his master said to him about vader having no salvation and in the end redeeming him, the emotional bond to his friends made him jump into action to save them regardless of the jedi traditions of not letting your emotions for someone affect your actions

Lucas said it, not me

You thought that the corrupted remnants of the The Democrats, the machines spawned by technology that The Left led into battle were the Sith? You are wrong. The Sith is a belief. And its empire, the true Sith Empire, rules elsewhere. And The Democrats knew the true war is not against the Republicicans. It waits for us, beyond the Outer Rim. And the left have gone to fight it, in their way. And they left the Ebon Hawk and all its machines behind, for they knew he would not need them. And, like you, they knew they must leave all loves behind as well, no matter how deeply one cares for them. Because such attachments would only bring doom to them both in the dark places where they now walk.

Who gives a shit. The good guys lose. The empire unified the galaxy and created billions of jobs. They brought peace and prosperity to their empire until a group of "rebels" brings them down. Kind of like how "rebels" always topple government s in the middle east leaving power vacuums and destruction soon follows.

Lucas dont know shit bout my boi

tfw you wanted to be part of the empire but as a jedi

The ancient Greeks were vehement boy lovers whose civilization fell like a ton of bricks. They were the antithesis of masculinity. Never understood why they were so idealized. So they made great art. That's about it.

It really just comes down to selfishness over the greater good of the people.

In that sense, I would say I lean more on the dark side when it comes to lifting because the only thing that fuels my desire to get bigger is my hatred of how weak I am. Tapping into that hatred really lets me zerg through my gym sessions without giving it much thought. Im not a shitty person either, for the most part Im a huge fucking beta faggot but when Im at the gym and I just submerge myself in my thoughts, I feel a type of fire burning and all I wanna do is make that flame bigger.

is a huge chump in kotor2

This is actually a sick quote

>ywn be a one-man death squad killing for the galactic Empire
>ywn get a sweet red lightsaber

>only a sith deals in absolutes, ill do what i must
>do it or do not, theres no try
jedis truly need to get their shit together

>being able to get rid of rebel cunts for war crimes and guerrilla warfare

I feel sorry for you if the Force is something you find deep and worth thinking about.

han, get out

>t.forcelet

fuck off with your bugman bullshit

What makes you actually weak is wasting your time with thinking about some gay space fairytale! Get your shit together.

But yeah that aside hate really helps in the gym. A already have a beautiful gf. So what motivates me is the hate of myself and others.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIN

THEEEESE WOUUUNDS THEY WIIIILLL NOT HEAAAAAL

yeah, dark side is a meme because jedi are basically superman

yo what?
youtube.com/watch?v=n3DHDXAzoBA

Sheve was right about one thing, the dark side aint natty. they get those yellow eyes and get overtaken by emotion among other eu dark side sicknesses, while the jedi that wheren't fuckable and fit where that way because they where old as fuck or lived on a planet with two suns for half their adult life.
something else I liked the old eu's new jedi order that Luke set up. they carried blasters and where allowed to have families and didn't have to wear those robes outside formal occasions, and even accepted an old man who wanted to study the force.

>the greek civilization was unsuccessfu-...