I lift for girls; practically everything i do is to attract girls

i lift for girls; practically everything i do is to attract girls
i can admit it, why can't you?

You must be really ugly and boring to have nothing to offer a girl and I'm guessing you look dyel any way.

I do everything for myself so i can get things for myself and one of things are girls

Because I started lifting after I obtaiend gf

Guys who lift for girls end up being aesthetic as fuck

Guys who ramble on about lifting for strength or whatever are on GOMAd and look like rippletits

I lift to keep my life in order and obviously that’s a means to being desirable. I already have a partner but I like her to know that I’m the best she could get so she won’t cheat. And if she does I can go and easily attract other women

Because it's not true of most people.

It's nice if the things I do attract girls, that obvious. but doing anything explicitly for that purpose is not desirable

I’m a gay so obviously I don’t lift for girls

Everything we do is for women. Either directly or indirectly.

>>It's just a side effect, not the main objective.
I just don't get why people lie to themselves.

shut the fuck up faggot

>trying upside down hanging crunches for the first time and having one of the girls spot me
>shirt falls over my head
>become self-conscious and say I should probably eat more
>you can eat me if you like..!
What did she mean by this?

mental asylum is that way

Low key signalling she is into cannibalism

I lift because I can't get girls and want to armor my non-existent self-esteem and loneliness with muscles so at least no one will question that I don't have a girl/can't get any.

well not all people think the same. people have complex motivations and do things for many different reasons...

is it inconceivable to you that some men do it for the health reasons, some men do it for self-confidence, some men do it because they love the activity itself and some men do it for pussy.. all of these things are attractive to women.

personally, i work out because if i didn't i think id go insane.

Eh, even being honest, about half, maybe less, of the reason I lift is to attract girls. I first started that way, and then noticed the other benefits, like day to day activities like getting out of my car and shit no longer taking effort. Then after a while it became a challenge to see how much better at lifting I could get. I'm fine getting a girl only a couple times a month. I know plenty of other guys that put every single resource they have into fucking as many women as possible, and it just looks so draining.They are perpetually broke, never have time to hang out, some even lose jobs or fail out of school for that shit. I guess if it's what makes them happy, but jeeze. That's also why I think shit like tinder is such a shitshow now, is that these ultra thirsty guys poisoned the water hole and spoiled women. Even 5/10's at my age want the fucking wine and dine experience now, when 3 years ago I didn't have to try for anything less than a 7/10 at my age.

I could get girls before I lifted.

Show us the physique that goes with this train of thought.

>busy day in the gym
>no barbells left
>wanting to squat but no barbell at rack
>qt doing hip thrust
>finishes and i take it to squat
>before setting myself at the bar, sniff at middle knurling hard

nice

>I've smelt things you people wouldn't even believe

Kek. Watching roasties do their meme ass workouts where they put their fucking foot on the Smith bar Used to get me raging but then I realized I don't need or want the Smith machine.

>not being able to get girls before lifting
either a manlet or really fucking ugly

I can admit it too.
I lift for girls.
I put my life savings into crypto for girls.
I roid for girls.
I'm going to get plastic surgery for girls.

I think the people who don't do everything for girls were born at least close to if not actually Chads. Being incel has completely consumed me.

The latter

but I already have a qt3.14 grill, lmao i got her as a 5'7 210 lbs fatass, i lift for muh strength and to be healthy tbqh also it's fun.

Nothing wrong with wanting to improve how you look.
but lifting Just to impress girls is kind of shallow. besides, they are impressed if you just dont have gut,

Not true. I'm 6'2", 180lbs with abs clearly visible and lots of vascularity, wide shoulders, narrow hips. I get face rates between 4 and 8 in /soc/ threads.

I've still never been approached by a girl in my life and my ELO drops off a cliff to the point of getting no matches within three days.

Girls want the chad, only the chad, and nothing but the chad, so help me God.

(4+8)/2 = 6
Girls don't want Chad, they just want a confident and charming 7+/10, not some whiney and insecure 6/10

>i can admit it, why can't you?
Omg, you must be the most needy fitizen on this board.
Not only do you focus your entire life on trying to get laid, you also feel so lonely you demand everyone else to form a hugbox and agree with you.

Here's a tip: Stop require validation, confirmation and appreciation from anyone. That will give you confidence and give great gains to your personality.

Why do we even lift if it's all about face?

I'm hoping the tren jaw meme is real though.

If you can't even get matches on tinder because of your looks, or if you're having to put effort into your convos because you're only borderline attractive, what does personality have to do with it?

Becuase than if I don't get any girls, it will feel like I failed at lifting, so I pretend I do it for myself so there's no actual onus to talk to girls.

Fuck tinder go approach girls irl. Tinder gives them all the power while you can and you will make them wet with your presence and charisma and manly voice irl.

because there are other ways to attract girls that are much more straightforward. i lift cause i care about my health, i do other shit (work on my personality and socialize a ton) cause i care about attracting girls

Many girls do the same. I read an article about how many people achieve success just for more sex.

Stress relief. If it wasn't my outlet for forgetting about my problems for an hour while I blast some iron I'd have quit ages ago.

success being health and wealth

imagine being so pretentious and up your own ass that you cant admit you are hardwired with a biological urge to do whatever it takes to attract women and reproduce
>inb4 hurr durr im gay
stfu and gtfo this board faggots

Made for BBC

>lifting for girls

No matter how Veeky Forums I get, girls won't look at me so why bother doing it for them?

I already get girls with my personality and aura of confidence, I don't need to lift for them. I just enjoy weightlifting because it's fun. Is that a crime?