Laughing at all you poorfags

laughing at all you poorfags

Other urls found in this thread:

lifeonunleaded.com/wp/pictures/my-audi-r8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What year?

what have i done to invoke this can of mistreatment from you, user?

>v8
>Not the v10

Talk about poverty spec

wow imagine being rich and buying this shitheap of a car, pinnacle of retardation, also stop larping OP

this, fucking hell the OP is a munter

Looks comfy in central Europe.

looks like a shitty 350z for a dumb beaner

>believe things you see on Veeky Forums

I did some laboring job at some rich guys house one time, he had a lambo, I took a photo for Veeky Forums saying "u mad brah" with time-stamp and all.

Was a 500+ reply thread of people asking for life advice, gave them the most retarded advice and it spawned countless "where is lambo-brah I wish he was around to give me advice" threads for months.

Especially in the uk that car is nnot very expensive

around here that's considered a womens car. congrats.

It's not TT that's a R8

Nice mustang bro

lifeonunleaded.com/wp/pictures/my-audi-r8

pathetic.

Besides, you can buy one of these for like 50k second hand.

Be sure to use it aggressively on the street and crash yourself you fucking faggot

You....

Vs the guy she told you not to worry about

Haha that shit is over 100k here in Finland
>Finland, the shittiest country to own a car
This far over 200k

tfw when people attach life competency to someone owning a brand of car

cute car, did you buy it for your wife?

Here, sorry i UNDERESTIMATED

£50,000
Try again, they are dirty cheap.
I know this thread is probably bait, but ill nibble for a bit.
I laugh because when i was younger i aimed and dreamed to buy one of these when i left uni.
Now ive finally grew up i think, Jesus who spends 40K on a car 10 years old just to give the real baller (the original owner who dropped £100K on it) some money towards his next Lambo etc.
But all i see today is guys in mid 20's spending 30-50K on a Mercedes/Audi/BMW....whilst living with parents still.
Like...my head doesnt compute.
Or worse still, shit like this. A guy i went to school with, spent 40K on a second hand Porsche 911....it was 13 years old....he tried to sell it and nobody wanted it, as garages knew that it would be garbage because a 23 year old would have ragged the life out of it.
Now he owns a WV Golf.
Fucking behave and buy what you can afford.
What has happened to us?

The photo clearly shows the money is written in UK POUNDS. You fucking badger with your plastic monopoly money.

>9999 miles

uh hu

>spending 30-50K
They're not spending it, they're using finance or leasing.
99% of people don't drop that much money on cars straight away. The richest families in the entire country only have 62k in savings on average.