So here's a motivational story for those just starting out

So here's a motivational story for those just starting out.

>Be 2011, severely depressed and anorexic (52kg). Gf at the time was screwing dudes behind my back and my best mate was dying of cancer, all during year 11 to 12 exams.
>Discover Veeky Forums after school and what it had to offer. Started researching diet and exercise, and supplementation. Started my long journey of training. Regularly posted in threads with Zyzz and Tinytrip back in the day. Progress was called shit but that just made me more determined to do better.
>2012, started university and became fully involved in my training after my best friend passed away. He told me "life's short, don't fucking waste it." Got into powerlifting, weightlifting, calisthenics and powerbuilding. Also started doing things to get out of my comfort zone, taking risks, talking to random people and complimenting people unexpectedly. Confidence started to grow and became happier because of it.
>2013, gains were heavy. Moved up to 80kg and started getting fair amounts of attention. Was sleeping with countless women, including cheerleaders, strippers and a notable YouTube makeup artist.
>2015 hit 90kg for the first time. Started getting offers for topless waitering and stripping, met a lot of high end individuals who have shown me wilder more exclusive events, started attending, grew my social network, still training religiously.
>2018, the start of the year sitting at 95kg. Set into my full time career, in an open relationship with my three girls. happiest I've ever been, but still want more. Now I'm back visiting the page where it all started.

Guys moral of the story, sometimes you just have to harden the fuck up, sacrifice and realize you can always improve. Always strive for more and no matter how far you achieve realize that modesty and being humble goes a lot further than cockiness and being a cunt. We all start somewhere but it's the journey that sculpts our future. Good luck, much love (no homo).

i need strong motivation like you had user, should i kill my best friend?

As long as you make it look like natural causes, you should be sweet.

Really cool story. Sorry about your buddy.
Height?

Thanks man I agree and have been taking more risks. It all started with lifting for me. It changes you at a core level.

I have two questions, do you juice and do you think because muscular made it easier for you to get laid?

Mirin hard.

Also how do you talk to random people?

And where did you meet people for your professional network?

And where do you meet girls?

I wonder what her motivational story is
I’d guess something like

> be hot since age 14
> people give me life on a platter
> get some shitty tattoos
> now some Instagram model idk whatever, I fly around the world staying in expensive hotels, fucking hot dudes and being given money to look hot and not get fat

Well done tho OP

Nice story but being in an "open relationship" does not impress me at all.

Grats on the gains!

Nigga I ain't reading all that give me a tl;dr

Kek

>He was in a shitty place in his life.
>Put in effort.
>Everything went well and he is happy now

>realize that modesty and being humble goes a lot further than cockiness and being a cunt

THANK YOU.

I'm confused, waitering is your full time career?

I'm happy you started juicing and training and got fit but yo you might wanna fix that shit real quick my dude you're mid 20s.

Good goyim, use roids and destroy your fertility after you cycle off

>in an open relationship with my three girls

this took like 30 seconds to read you inbred

>he doesn't know how much waiters earn in exclusive restaurants
lmao, still chasing that computer science degree so you can rot in front of your computer while others live their lives?

>be loser
>fuel autistic rage into workouts
>now I get invited to parties and a have a "career" as a waiter also women do not like do not care if they have to share me with other girls :)

Looks like he's 5'10" max if that's him in pic, and since claims 95kg lean, he juices. Which if thats the case, he should have said so in his post, it's dishonest not to

>literally 6 memetexting arrows
>I can't read

Fuck you

Are you implying you're the OP pic? Where's the part about hopping on gear?

Lol fag.
What are you going to do when you hit 35 and people think you're a creepy old man?
Career over.
And it's not like stripping earns enough to retire on before you hit middle age

>roiding manlets needed to roid to be happy
That's why you shouldn't have been born a manlet. Open relatioships are complet cuckery. Men should have wives and build families, not act like hedonistic whores, you utter beta.

He's 5'7 max.

I always wondered what was Veeky Forums like when Zyzz posted here. Did he ever discuss fitness, diet, training tips etc? or did he just troll all the time?

>aushwitz mode virgin
>bulk up for years and get fit
>now fit virgin
>girls have interest now
>can turn all those cocksuckers down
>neverending journey to be the best looking I can and turn more cunts down

I'm glad I chose Veeky Forums

Projecting his bitterness that he can only fuck one girl.

Everyone likes different things, he isn't hurting anyone.

>Be depressed because g/f sucking lots of cocks
>OP joins in and sucks lots of cocks
>Works out in mean time and shitposts on fit

>life bad
>lift
>life good

So you went from depressed loser to degenerate loser?

Great improvement.

I'm kind of in the same boat as you, what did you do to get over your anorexia?

>be skinny and get no pussy
>lift some metal
>be big and get lots of pussy