Is this anorexia Veeky Forums?

Is this anorexia Veeky Forums?

silly Amerifat, this is what a healthy young woman looks like

Yup.
Probably wants to remain a child because of heavy abuse.

Only in Amerifat would this be considered anorexic

This is normal in Germany

>>SAG AWARDS: This B list mostly television actress who is a part of an almost television show which was nominated last night fainted multiple times throughout the night. Once at the show and at least twice at the party hosted by the almost television service. Apparently our actress had not eaten anything. Not one bite of food for six days. She was allowing herself one glass of juice per day. She looked like death.

Yes, it's also fucking disgusting. I'd much rather pork the aging Jewess.

I'd rather fuck my own hand.

Anorexia isn't a body type, It's a mental disorder that can't be diagnosed by looking at a picture

I fucking love blind items

You say that like it's a good thing, that girl is clearly underweight

Also I live in germany too and you're full of shit lol

German here. fuck off. look at her shoulders, skelly hands and forearms that is by no means normal.

what a cute monkey

absolutely

That's not even a bad picture of her. Some of the scenes in her show made me physically uncomfortable, especially the ones where shes changing and shit. Poor girl....Hope she doesn't see this

Another German here, stop your bullshit senpai. She looks disgusting and only perverts would like that.

Anorexia is a medical condition (emotional disorder). You can be extremely skinny without being anorexic.

I'm not saying she's not anorexic though

I was actually thinking this while watching the show, I'm extremely repelled by girls with super tiny arms.

>tfw no german gf

insert holocaust joke here

I googled if she was anorexic or not and I found all these fucking pro-anorexia forums when all these girls are drooling over her body, quite disgusting.

Only in Amerifat would this be considered anorexic

This is normal in Somalia

I googled if he was on steroid or not and I found this weird forum where people were posting pics of half naked guys and being sad about not having a girlfriend, quite disturbing.

>white
>normal in germany

German here. Most of the German girls are stupid af. Probably Americlap-light, but they have the same retarded issues that girls all over the world.
At least this whole "feminism" and "body shaming" and "genderwhatever" is not that big here, at least not in the rural areas

This is actually morbidly obese in Somalia

Dont you fucking dare use my body dysmorphia to try and turn this around on me

Anorexia is determined by BMI, same as obesity.
Anorexia Nervosa is the mental disorder you're thinking of.

Related, but not exactly the same.

no, bmi can tell if you're underweight
Anorexia means no-appetite
you can still eat and be underweight for some other condition

>woman with exposed hair
>normal in Germany
Nice try dolph

Another German here, you're a dumb dumb.

german women are usually rather fat in my experience, because they live in a decadent shithole country and their cuck fathers feed them too much

Better try and get one before they all mud their bloodlines with some migrant DNA. Unless you are yourself a non-European, in which case you will be able to get any German girl without any effort whatsoever.

No? I thought that was way bigger than in the netherlands, but I think of Cologne and Berlin, those might be the german capitals of SJWs

Fuck no. If you die at the age of 20 when your stomach ruptures for eating a grape, you aren't Veeky Forums.

worst girl
Mike a best

why do white girls all have shoveljaw syndrome

It's a tranny

Probably.
Surprising number of them are.

>tfw i fucked that one up within one date last semester

Is this also anorexia ?

of course not