Veeky Forums has ruined my relationship

Ever since I became fit. I started becoming more and more insecure in regards to how much men women slept with. My gf she's been with 11 guys. It started to affect me when I became built. These thoughts started to appear
> You worked hard user. One Gruelling session after another to be the best mode you can be only to be 12th place for a girl.
> You have to want a pure woman or at best a woman whose been with 2 guys.
> You suffered in the gym and now have the answer to show for it. Don't settle for less.

I'm distant to my gf and fucking tinder bitches to the side. Worst thing is that's my gf likes me more and wants a future with me?

How can I beat this insecurity Veeky Forums. My massive boost of confidence after transforming in gym is now ruining my relationship.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/humannature/2009/10/06/the_beauty_of_artificial_virginity.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>admitted to 11 guys
so she's been with at least 33+
get her tested

>Worst thing is that's my gf likes me more and wants a future with me?
Odds are she said the same to the other 33 guys.

>I'm distant to my gf and fucking tinder bitches to the side.
if you've got low standards then don't expect quality women to gravitate towards you

Youre being a massive fucking faggot, and you should kill yourself.
Cheating on your gf just because you got some noobie gains, what a pathetic fucking cunt.

11 is really really pushing it

She would have to be something pretty special to ignore that

My gf claims 7, I still don’t know how I feel about it and it’s been a few years now. I really try to push it out of my head whenever I start thinking about it.

You cheated and let a Taiwanese knitting circle affect your life. Maybe you are insecure, but foremost you're a piece of shit. You don't deserve her.

> Low standards?
I think I didn't explain myself properly. Before going to the gym. Was nothing but in love with my gf. It didn't bother me on how many men she slept with until AFTER I became built. I started to become insecure about it more and more then started banging tinder sluts because I didn't like the fact that my gf who slept with so many people didn't deserve my loyalty.

Basically Veeky Forums really boosts a guy confidence to the pinnacle level and it changes their lives. Before you were a skinny incel now your big and muscular with chad confidence.

she’s said she has banged 11, that actually means 33+

so you have to ask yourself if she really cared about the 66+ guys she’s fucked

try and not let the 99+ guys she’s fucked bother you user

i’m sure the next girl you find won’t have fucked more than 133+ guys like your current girl

but seriously user try and not let it bother you

Damn 11 guys that's harsh. Is that generally normal for most girls?
Do you reckon you can look past it all in time and grow together?
I imagine you'll have to keep fighting the daily mental battle until it all subsides.

cheating on your girl, you should KYS faggot

Jesus fucking christ again.

The older you get, the older the women you're going to pull. The older the women, the more likely they've had sex with other people. And you can't pull "pure" young women because they'll rightfully think you're an old ass creep. Only young women you'll pull will be the trashy ones that also have had multiple partners before you - and they won't be interested in having an actual relationship with you.

Get a girl around your own god damn age, accept the fact that she's seen other dicks just like you've seen other cunts and grow the fuck up.

>I'm insecure about my gf
>I cheat on my gf

Dat fucking projecting.

>this

why a true man resists temptation you fucking mongloid

KYS user

See for my reasons but also It really bothers me that she loved over 11 people. It feels like all the affection she gives me is just a script.

>abloobloo why gf not virgin
>I'll just cheat on her with random slags to cope
>god, why don't I get the virgin gf I deserve?

This. The number of guys a girl has slept with is ALWAYS higher then than what she says. Idk about 33+ but it's definitely at least 20+

OP get that bitch checked

>How can I beat insecurity Veeky Forums
stop browsing /pol/

don’t let it bother you dude. she diddnt love the other guys. stop being such a homo and deal with it.

she only loves you user

You treat her like shit and she loves you more proves the Veeky Forums chad theory I've developed. It's a theory I've gathered since /fitlit/ fiasco on this board. This was proven to work everytime ESPECIALLY when your fit and confident.

I call it the Superman theory:

>Treat her like dirt, she’ll stick like mud
>When she’s up on a pedestal, no place to look but down on you
>Bitches are a dime a dozen
>Distinguish the woman you love from the woman she is
>You’re better than her
>Dress to impress
>Nice guys finish last
>Everybody hates weakness
>Make everything you do seem effortless
>Women would rather share a lion than have a lamb each
>She’s talking to 3 other guys minimum, don’t think you’re special
>Don’t overinvest
>She’s a thot until she’s proven she’s not
>NEVER say “I love you” first
>You’re a shotgun breeder, she’s a sniper rifle breeder, so act like it
>Women are fun side quest in life, not the final prize
>Don’t negotiate with terrorists or women
>Give her 75% of whatever she gives you
>Women hate predictable behavior in a man: ignore her texts randomly, give indirect answers, mock her, send her random cat pictures with a question mark
>Let her know you have backup pussy waiting for you
>Don’t ever say “I’m sorry”
>Women are not logical, don’t treat them like men
>Ignore her beauty: remember she’s made of blood and guts and gross yellow shit under her flesh. Don’t compliment her looks
>Act like your shit doesn’t stink
>Never admit or show weaknesses, even as a joke
>Borderline rape her during sex
>Stay ABSOLUTELY calm no matter what she says or does, cool as a cucumber
>Don’t be afraid of them.

Thank you very much Veeky Forums for helping me finish my thesis. I learned a lot sincerely Veeky Forums

I know this sounds blackpilled, but women hold on to their baggage more so than guys. If you don't think she is thinking about those other guys she slept with, then you are mistaken. Women will always think about the guys who gave her the best sex, the most attention, and the better quality of life. Hopefully that's our user here but...

>stay absolutely calm

this user knows the way

> shhhhhh

you’re not helping our user, user.

Yes, this virgin clearly knows what he is talking about.

My wife says she was a virgin when we met but lately has admitted that she jerked a dude off in high school. I don't really care who she gave handjobs too when she was 16, but now I mauestioning whether she fucked him too. Is she just slowly working up to admitting that she wasn't a virgin?

Just get a better bitch then. Since I got Veeky Forums I'm cruising on easy lane. Always had a nice face now I got the body to go with it. I just have to make eye contact with girls smile and talk to them and it's over for them.
Guys automatically respect me and I get asked to go do shit with people all the time.
Both women and gays are somewhat intimidated by me, they stay clear from me and it's obvious from their body language they're asking for approval. Once I acknowledge them they're all over me, so I ignore them for a bit then and they get insecure af and treat me like a king to get my approval. It's ridiculous, I'm becoming a borderline sociopath because it's so easy to control most people.

>Veeky Forums ruined my relationship

NO nigger we are saving you from a really shit time further down the line.

It's not 'insecure' to not want damaged goods.

>Women hate predictable behavior in a man: ignore her texts randomly, give indirect answers, mock her, send her random cat pictures with a question mark

You've been reading old Chateau Heartiste posts.

Yes

???? Are you retarded?

Did you have to break the hymen to fuck her? If yes, she was a virgin.

Grt b8

based

This site is 18+. Please come back when you're an adult.

You're a joke and have no self respect if you keep this woman.
However, cheating on her is wrong. You don't want a whore but you yourself are one.
My girlfriend was a virgin when we met and we've been together ever since.
If your woman has even been with one man then you're a cuck.

>My gf she's been with 11 guys
GROSS
Also multiply 11 by atleast 4

Great argument, only a roastie or a cuck would get that offended by a fact.

This

>I call it the Superman theory
somebody read Doomsday Clock #3

This.

It's not a fact you fucking idiot. I'm not even the guy you were responding to, but when you get out of high school and experience the real world and learn something, you'll understand why that isn't true.

>of course I'm pure user hehe I just went horseback riding

Whatever helps you sleep at night, cuck

This to be honest

Alright bud we can continue this conversation after you get out of algebra class.

not the one you are replying to but stop coping so hard

>has no argument
>I know, I'll tell him he's in high school

You need to grow up. I've never even asked my gf how many people she's been with and to be honest I'm not even interested. The past is the past.

Consider getting yourself tested

Fucking this. Why are you so bothered?

If you're just fucking around with this chick then that's fine, but I'd be wary marrying her. Her whorish traits will be passed onto your daughters.

>I started becoming more and more insecure in regards to how much men women slept with.
That because you are retarded
>My gf she's been with 11 guys
If you have a problem with that and are building thoughts over it you should probably leave.
You think to highly of your self, and hold moronic standards about women. Don't be a cunt a just go find women that can fill you checklist, user. Stop wasting energy.
>How can I beat this insecurity Veeky Forums.
You can't because you already made up your mind and let these ideas take over you mind.
You became your problems be a nice lad and don't drag others along with your twisted minds.
>My massive boost of confidence after transforming in gym is now ruining my relationship.
It just brought to the surface your flaws.

Why does this bother you at all? us women don't care when a guy has slept with a lot of men.

Yes, you do, every time I tell a girl I'm bisexual she starts to treat me different

Masterkey shitlock

I just don't ask anymore. You'll drive yourself crazy over their past lol, it's better to just live not knowing than to possibly have an answer you won't like.

I get that line of thinking, but I don't I could've married someone that had slept with 10+ guys. It's just not the type of woman I'm attracted to. My wife is a little vanilla in bed, but I'll take that over being the last in a long line of cock she's taken.

Yeah, if you don't personally know the girl and her relationship status that whole time, then she's lying about how many guys have fucked her.

Having said that, you're not 12th. You're first. You simply weren't an option beforehand because you'd never met each other, but upon meeting you, there was literally nobody else that she knew that held a candle to you.#

But then again, you're a bigger whore than she is, so maybe you deserve your insecurity.

Its because you are a subhuman
Hey. Its great to see females here on their fitness journey. Im not like other guys, if anything, ill be the one in the kitchen :P

>boosts confidence
>is actually less confident than before
lmao you're a little bitch who's insecure about his GFs previous partners and cheats on her

>mad at gf for having sex
>decide to cheat and have sex with randos
You're worse, faggot.

Because you're shit at choosing men

I'm sorry honey but wearing a cage around your shrimp and taking estrogen doesn't make you a woman

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say there is nothing wrong with what you said.
Bitches have a fuckload of opportunities, and by default the average girl will have fucked a lot more than the average Joe.

If having a girl who hasn't been with many others before is important to you, then look for one. You are allowed to have your preferences.

Cheating is shitty, but it happens. Not that the 19 year old average fit autist would know fuckall about life and relationships.
You should still treat her well and there is no way she is not picking up on your disinterest and lack of respect for her.

Kick that bitch to the curb and look for a better one.

Are females capable of abstract thought? Has it ever occurred to you that your experiences and point of view differs from other's?

Maybe, just maybe the sexes are different and they react differently if there partner has had a lot of others before?

Dumb fucking whore.

Whats the problem?
I had 11 Girls too, bj and fingering shit excluded, and it feels like it was nothing.
Its like every six month another since i started.

To be fair, number of premarital partner's correlates with likelihood of divorce.

This

Lol owned

i think we can all agree youre feeling insecure op, you should try and find a way to work things out

Women and men do not experience dating or sex the same way.

Put simply, men fuck and women get fucked. Eggs are expensive and sperm is cheap. A woman's ideal biological mating strategy is to get the best genetic seed possible and someone to help her raise the baby, a man's ideal biological mating strategy is to get his seed in as many places as possible.

These little facts inform every other aspect of gender relations. One of these aspects being that women are fragile and men are, to an extent, antifragile. The more relationships a man has been in the better he will be with women, the more he will understand his girlfriend or wife and get the best out of the relationship for both of them.

The more men a woman has been with the more neurotic she will be, more damaged, sluttier, resentful. If you've never seen the light of femininity go from a young girl as she turns into a bitter ravaged whore, you haven't been paying attention.

This. What the fuck haha.

Marrying some fucking virgin who eventually finds out she might want to try more than your stinky dick a few years later is basically the worst thing that can happen.

>A woman's ideal biological mating strategy is to get the best genetic seed possible and someone to help her raise the baby, a man's ideal biological mating strategy is to get his seed in as many places as possible.

You're describing a slave race not a healthy society.
And when you consider that we at this moment have the technology to create 100% viable eggs from male cells(semen is impossible to create) and artificial(can't be placed in humans just free standing machines)wombs then women are 100% expendable.
And with the way you describe things and how totally useless they are aside from sex in your world view....

That hypothetical scenario is statistically very unlikely to happen. Stop trying to justify your cuckolding.

OP you got really insecure and are hiding from the fact that now you are not ugly you want to just sleep with other women and dont really care about your gf.

That or your a retard who actually is influenced by Veeky Forums.

Now realistically, you aren't finding a qt virgin gf. My rule of thumb is that more partners than years after 18 should raise an eyebrow, more so the older a woman is because of societal pressure to round down.

>you aren't finding a qt virgin gf

Implying I haven't, not everyone here is a basement dwelling autist who has to settle for another man's leftovers.

>Sexual experience is bad
Fuck off you fucking underages, virgins are boring as fuck
OR it actually means a lot more because she's actually built a steady relationship with you out of all of them you fucking retard???
this

Kek. You are living the dream user, keep going.
Don't mind all the moral fags here saying they wouldn't cheat on their gf (if they had one), if someone else could be in your shoes they would do the exact same thing.

>he actually wants a girl who's been railed out by 50+ dudes

Spot the cuck

I thinl you’re banging tindersluts bevause your subconciousness tells you you don’t want a relationship with her because of your insecurities + the fact that she’s good looking and has banged a lot of guys.

Thats why you are commiting acts that would break the relationship as soon as she found out because you are trying to break ot but in a weak way.

Atleast this theory applies to me so you do you buddy

She's lying. Or maybe it's different in other countries, I can't speak to them. In America there are no longer girls who leave high school as virgins without being ugly, fat, or mentally ill.

I don't like this fact any more than you do but you have to be aware of it.

I am describing the root biological instincts that subconsciously guide female/male interactions, not the way things should be or indeed how they are.

Artificial egg technology has not yet affected the sexual marketplace and is therefore useless to this discussion.

>And with the way you describe things and how totally useless they are aside from sex in your world view....

wtf does this even mean

Know a girl here in Ireland that didn't lose hers until she was 20 and 2 years deep into a relationship. They exist.

>what is a hymen

Maybe you should actually go outside instead of coping in your room all day. Non roasties exist it just takes effort and suppression of autism to find them.

>root biological instincts that subconsciously guide female/male interactions, not the way things should be or indeed how they are.

That's root biological instincts of a broken society. Not a stable one.
If we go even further then the very idea of dating women and seeing them as anything more then pussy is a quaint social construct that should be entirely discarded.

You're stating that women have very little use outside of sex and reproduction.

And it hasn't affected the sexual market yet because it's not being discussed. At all.
The artificial sperm thing and is discussed constantly but the fact that men can create eggs is not. Which is strange. Or telling.

> If you've never seen the light of femininity go from a young girl as she turns into a bitter ravaged whore, you haven't been paying attention.

This.
Imagine a 19 year old girl who has maybe had a boyfriend before but they didn't go all the way.
Now imagine a 32 year old woman whose notch count is in the double digits, she fucked and sucked her way around college and into her mid twenties where she met a guy who seemed ok and settled down and got engaged, but it didn't work out and now she's thrown herself into her shitty middle management career and is back slinging her aging pussy around but can't seem to make any relationship stick past a couple of months.

Which of these two women do you think will have a more pleasing disposition? Who will be more charming, sweet and loving? Who will give you that feeling of perfect joy as you just stare into eachother's eyes while laying on the bed together?

We all know the answer.

Or highly religious. But I concur with this guy that it's a fact of life. Good news is that education level has a negative correlation with lifetime sexual partners and divorce rates, so not going after thots that couldn't make it through college helps you out.

>That's root biological instincts of a broken society. Not a stable one.

Whether you think it is good or bad for society is irrelevent; IT IS TRUE, and it colours every interactions between men and women.

>You're stating that women have very little use outside of sex and reproduction.

No I'm really not, what women's 'uses' are is not the topic of discussion.
But for the record, a woman's main value to society is and has always been the ability to reproduce. With new technology that may change in the future but it hasn't yet.

>there's people that actually believe this
hahahahah OH WOWW

>it's not my fault my insecurities ruined my relationship
>it's not my fault I cheated
>it's not my fault
>it's not my fault

But it is mostly correct. If you are relatively good looking and pull that persona off, you will make panties wet wherever you go

This guy pretty much nailed it. My wife is just as tight as when I first fucked her when we were 19. Don't settle for the town whore and you'll have a nice happy life.

this wtf is wrong with you op

women DO have sex, as long as they are clean adn don't cheat on you (like you did on her) what the fuck does it matter?

We get it; you were a fat/skinny cunt that wasn't attractive until he started strength training. Now that you're getting indicators of interest from other women, you don't want to settle. You want the newer model with less vagina mileage.

Stop fucking lying to yourself.

And here we see a mixed herd of white knights and soyboys. Watch as they attempt to unsteady the pedestal of a Chad in need of advice. You see, when a Chad calls out to his fellows, all those below also hear. The booming voice frightens the little ones and they attempt to attack him.

>you're not the 12th, your the first

Who comes up with shit?

slate.com/blogs/humannature/2009/10/06/the_beauty_of_artificial_virginity.html

The old way was to have a long sharp fingernail and jam it into your thigh.

"Born-Again Virginity"

>Whether you think it is good or bad for society is irrelevent; IT IS TRUE,
Yes, for broken societies...

>No I'm really not, what women's 'uses' are is not the topic of discussion.
>But for the record, a woman's main value to society is and has always been the ability to reproduce.
And rearing the children along with the men. Unless you think raising children is something that massa state/industry should do.
>With new technology that may change in the future but it hasn't yet.
It's already changed user.
It's already happening even as we speak.
The problem is, women don't know it yet.
And certain portions of society will change long before the social conventions that society uses as means of control and empowerment of certain classes can.

This was posted by a virgin that weighs less than 200lbs

Why is he wearing a belt while biking?

My gf has slept with 4, including me, and I still don't like it.

t. soyboy

This my gf had one previous partner before me when we started dating in high school, and I almost committed sudoku because of it.

>"Born-Again Virginity"
If she got a hymen...