So what hobbies do you have outside of the gym?

So what hobbies do you have outside of the gym?
Don't tell me you don't actually have any other hobbies now? Like seriously?

I make pleb Tier middle age helmets. I make Tesla coils and drink copious amounts of alcohol.

i fart in a can

I masturbate looking at your pictures.

I study engineering and watch Vikings in my free time

Im also into nutrition that aids my lifts.
Im also into music to pump me up while im at the gym.

>Vikings

V I D E O G A E M Z
I
D
E
O
G
E
A
M
S

I used to hike every day around the Rockies in Montana until I moved to a city on the east coast. Now there’s not much to do except drink and work out.

I don’t know how people can live their whole life in cities, man. If there wasn’t a light at the end of the tunnel I’d kill myself.

I like to go downhill mountain biking a fair bit
Pic related it's my bike

I also ride motocross but it's hard when the closest track is 60-100km away

Other than that I get high and play FPS RPGS like Farcry

No time for anything else between lifting and working

I'm a student so I am studying a lot. Otherwise cooking is a huge hobby for me. I have lots of old Creole recipes from family and such.

I work cause I own a business, go to the gym, and modify my truck and sports car.

i read books and watch stand up comedy

Anime

>posting on vietnamese cartoon boards

>vidya

>smoking dabs

What do you mean my hobbies are shit?

>Trying to turn my hobby into a profession
>So don't want to call it a hobby
>Also sort of ashamed of how bad I am at it in the first place despite trying to go pro

So technically no.

I run my company, read a lot of business books, design clothes, write fiction and enjoy eating in new restaurants.

Come now, it can't be that bad. What's your hobby, user?

homo

Guarantee I crush more puss than you do, fag.

gay

I climb, surf, travel, play trivia, and have recently started painting and doing escape rooms with my gf
Also like to watch documentaries

I trade cryptocurrencies and watch anime. I also like gunplas.

I doubt it you little fucking bitch

>read books a lot
>train MMA
>binge drink with friends

i like photography and cooking too

And what are your hobbies? Netflix? Drinking red wine? Reading Harry Potter? Typical cookie cutter woman.

>they don't work with stupid fashion models looking to get ahead in their careers

why even live?

keep dreaming faggot, also u have shit genes

It’s not an actual woman that posted that buddy. Settle down.

If you don’t have any hobbies, that’s a you issue but don’t get mad at the pic in the OP because of it.

u retarded?

I sit in this room and wonder why nobody ever contacts me

I like to buy guns and ammo and go shoot in the middle of nowhere, I also play instruments and like to get lit

>hasn't even seen me
>hasn't fucked a Miss America contestant
>never will

You don't matter, user. Face the facts.

twiggy manlet

Usual shit like books, piano and solitary alcoholism.
Used to meet some people for d&d but it's novelty has started to wear off and I'm beginning to find certain members of the group somewhat annoying.
Also vidya, I guess.

I really need to find something else to do.

>Creole food

Mah nigga I love that cuisine, got any Veeky Forums creole recipe to share with us?

Delete this

Hiking, shooting, trying to make a videa gaem because I'm a total faggot, and finally getting into flight sims

Where you shoot boi?

This is me but I don't read or practice MMA or friends

I play the violin

Playing D&D
Reading about D&D
Watching videos on D&D

I also like to play Choose You Own Adventure books, particularly the Fighting Fantasy editions. Guess my age.

Hiking, MTG, Endless Master's Thesis, Hunting, Fishing, Going Blind, I have plenty.

play tf2
watch anime
listen to math rock
watch youtube
wrestle
sleep

Cocksucking

I can't, user. Other lost lambs like me need to see it and know.

Teaching myself Japanese, German, and Python
Homebrewing beer
Studying history
Listening to black metal
Playing vidya
Trying to sort my shit out

I play tennis 4 or 5 times a week so I can rationalize the fact that I fucking hate cardio training. Doesn't help that my Dr just told me I have amazing blood pressure further convincing me not to run.

I produce and DJ high energy dance music

The gym isnt a hobby you dumb cunt, its my primary revenue stream.

I'm a grad student, hobbies don't exist for me. Although I have been playing factorio quite a bit recently, so that might be considered a hobby at this point.

I guess I do this as well, but not enough to consider it a hobby.

make me.

I save money and travel twice a year to Bangkok to fuck and suck ladyboys for 2 weeks.

I've been struggling with this lately. All I do is work, lift, and play video games with the little free time I have. I keep thinking "I need another hobby. Maybe I should start playing piano or take dance classes. Maybe I should get into archery. I want to do something and get really good at it". But I just realized something important.Lifting is a hobby and I'm really good at it. I've put in a lot of time and effort and I continue to do so. This is the hobby I chose years ago. We see it as another part of our day, as important as working or eating, which is why we struggle when we try to find something new. If i start another hobby, I'd have to cut back on lifting and that isn't going to happen. Why? Because this is MY hobby, my chosen path. This is the path that actually makes me stronger in all aspects of my life. I love lifting.

I hunt roastie whores for sport

Nice post user, but I think these threads are more about getting people to try new experiences, not getting you to spend less time lifting. If you've got full time work and have little free time then fair enough.

Work takes a lot of my time.
Snowboarding
Scuba
Hiking
And i like to cook.
Oh and swing/shag dancing. Shits fun.

>Reading books
>Writing about fictional novels, poems and phylosophical quotes
> Drawing and painting
>Watching documentaries and non-comercial films
It's a good begining.

Nothing really, watch tv and browse the internet is about it now that I quit drinking and drugs

I can't afford to do any real hobbies other than lift and my only hobbies before were getting drunk and acquiring and doing whatever drugs I could find

>bragging when you can't prove shit

no it's not

Very passive

Chess

I justify my existence to pictures of middling-attractive women on a Botswana bicycle trading forum.

Buying and reading textbooks from thrift stores
Playing around with electronics
DIY stuff
Drinking and playing video games with friends

fishing , cooking and runescape

>mountain biking
>roadbiking
>snowboarding
>running

>big stronk warrior women
>saved by her son and his army
kek