Reminder that this is the "girls, you lift for

Reminder that this is the "girls, you lift for...

>The absolute state of America

kek

>proud to be a slut

in the trash they go

>implying I lift for girls

Sounds like a fun night. You guys should go out more.

>white
Hahahahahaha. No

You motherfuckers need nazbol

This is actual so good when you're single though
You can have the best time of your life with girls like this
The best part is they're disposable
You fuck them, have your fun and move onto the next
Anyone that doesn't enjoy this has never done it or they are lying because it's fkn tops

>american college dorm room
why am i not surprised

>You fuck them, have your fun and move onto the next
>implying a stacy will have anything to do with me

t. 33 year old khv

>be female
>do this
>have unwanted child with tyrone
>"why wont chad marry me??? Im only 30!!!!"

>complain about white race dying out because females prefer superior genetics found in blacks
>attack women willing to sleep with you regardless of your inferiorities

>Make out with 2 army men (take pic)
A true patriot. Glad to see someone would do these thing for the (men and possibly women) serving our great country.

Why are american girls such rancid, dumb whores? All of them are the same. Honestly I used to love America pre 2012, but it's all gone down the fucking shitter.

> OP pic
> Stacy
If you're an actual KHV at 33, maybe attribute part to your shit perception of life

>Somebody will marry this

It's just kisses, relax

>It's just kisses
>It's just a blowjob
>It's just anal
neck urself lmao
probably b8

GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG GANG

yeah, and?

how

this guy gets it.

White women are only good for fucking, not good relationships.

stupid kids

me and my friends used to do shit like that all the time when I was single.

yall virgins jealous.

t. roastie

Enjoy being a single mother or a cat/dog lady.

>in the trash they go
So your mother is going in there too right?

I cant believe there are girls out there like this... the only sexual experience I've had with anyone before dating my bf was with a guy that I desperately wanted to date, but I wouldn't even have sex with him bc we weren't dating. Like, do these women actually exist or is this a joke? I would like someone to take a survey

Of course women like her exist, but girls like you exist too. It's just a matter of sorting out all the bullshit and getting past the assumptions we all make about eachother to find the one

She is so pretty. Who is she? Instagram?

Yeah I just can't believe it because I nean I still feel guilty that I half heartedly sucked that dude's dick without swallowing, I can't fathom actively seeking these experiences out. It sucks doing something sexual with someone with whom there is no real connection. imo at least

That's just the tip of the iceberg my nigga family

Disgusting

ew

>absolutely no condoms

all it takes is one person with an std. mnn... fucking disgusting

>no condoms

Fpbp

>#9. no blacks

b8

>No blacks

These cunts need to be executed

>another one woman = every women episode

>being a male slut

nope

No cock blocks retard. I bet blacks are even encouraged with these sluts

i would be proud as a dad

>these girls are able to bait this many people so easily
>on a fucking lifting forum
You're all advanced versions of soyboys

>washroom
Its actually the absolute state of Canada

How can bl*ck boiis compete?

It's no cock blocks. Some srats hate Les/gays and are pretty racist so they might not let blacks in. Others you'll have to videotape yourself taking unprotected anal from a nigger to get in the srat. Sluts come in many different flavors

SPOTTED THE ROASTIE

>makeout with two army guys

Where was this, is it an annual thing? Have I finally found a way to make that fucking moth trap of a uniform in my closet worth keeping?