How much milk does Veeky Forums drink per day?

How much milk does Veeky Forums drink per day?

and

How many of scoops of whey per day?

Other urls found in this thread:

bmj.com/content/349/bmj.g6015
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

zero (0)
i don't enjoy drinking pus

pls

>bovine growth hormones

GIVE IT ALL

1 liter total, three times per day and with 3 scoops of whey, totalling 9 per day, maybe 10 because some times I put a bit more.
I also add more stuff besides whey, like coconut oil, avocado oil, oatmeal, peanut butter. I'm bulking.

>i don't like drinking puss
>i prefer extract from the soy bean that's filled with useful estrogen like compounds

>milk is full of shit and puss
Imagine believing this
This is on par with the lampshade and jew soap bullshit about the holocaust

enjoy ur fat gut, unbalanced hormones, unbalanced gut bacteria, pimples and weak bones.

i only use almond milk for proteinbars and other recipes.
cow milk is shit tier

It gives me horrible acne and makes my hair greasy lol.

fuck off this board you utter faggot

Enough.
>ss is a meme
>don't drink milk
>lift for aesthetics
Congrats you got memed into oblivion.

>tfw can't squat or diddly because of my hip impingement
why does god hate me so

Has anyone actually tried this recipe? Any good?

>xir can't or won't drink milk
This website is for white people, go away, Tyrone.

mad fattys drinking cow splurge from cow's fed literal SHIT, pumped full of antibiotics and growth hormone.

enjoy being a normie nutrition-wise, and enjoy the normie results that follow with it. Plebians.

>normie
fucking normalfags ruining this board
go back to plebbit

whats the matter, don't like the truth?! its fine, just pretend milk is happy and continue to fuck up your body retard

>XD so REDpilled ;DDD

>le reddit card xD
wow, such a quality comback!
i'm convinced! milk is totally healthy and cool now !

So true XD have this upboat my kind sir! ;DD

anything else you want to add to your losing retarded arguement?
i don't even go to reddit you dumbfuck

>using arguments with a dirty newfag
go back you absolute subhuman

>doesn't know that calling someone a newfag is what newfags do
maybe you should go back to /b/ ?
you know, since your retarded and know nothing about health and fitness and your probably a fat greasy slob?

>unironically trying to save face like this

c'mon fatass, you can do better then this?!

>still replying to prove you're 100% not a newfag

>How much milk does Veeky Forums drink per day?
Just enough to put in my morning tea
>
How many of scoops of whey per day?
None. I eat actual food to get my protein and DGAF. Stop wasting your money on meme supplements

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

bmj.com/content/349/bmj.g6015

>Acidic protein which leaches
>Calcium from bones

XDDDDD

Can't digest milk for shit unless it's skim which is basically water so none

1 scoop of whey, 2 if I'm feeling zazzy

a quick search shows that 250 ml (a glass) of milk has 104 calories and 3 grams of fat. Considering those 2 entries are terribly wrong, I dont expect the rest are true either.

>you do
>not
>know how to
>
>greentext

None and none.

Is this any good. Does anyone have any more images like this?

just eat regular food you dumb nigger

>david avocado wolfe

um

500ml and 2 scoops

>stop consuming chink dust
stop consuming chink dust

Haven't drank milk in years, just take a mega men multi vitamen

I think I get acne from milk

Both soyboys and milk drinkers are faggots. Milk has estrogen just like soy, I'm not a vegan but I can bet my last ballsack that there are hormones and estrogens in milk

David AVACADO WOLFE don't even have to google him to know he's a wack job.

>0
>0