Itt: good friday feels

>tfw I have a date for Saturday night and hit a PR on deadlift today

Only took 34 years. We’re all going to make it. I love you all.

>Getting back into lifting after a hiatus
>haven’t smoked a cigarette for 3 days
>making brain gains
Just need to get my drinking in check. Anyone have tips to not crave alcohol?

Lift weights instead tbqh

Went down since before christmas and lost my routines, have had a good week and hit a PR in bench so I’m going out eating with some friends.
Hopefully it will be a good evening with some pool and dart and a couple beers!

>feeling good

im happy for you OP

grats! hope the date goes well bud

>Down 6 lbs since Jan 1st.
>Am staying in tonight so I can go out tomorrow helping a friend move/eating and drinking afterwards
>Work is slow and not stressfull

I'm not going to drink tonight. I'm not going to think about her tonight. I'm sorry muscles

>unfucking my gpa
>slowly escaping auschwitz mode
>lots of opportunities to perform music for others
>great group of bros

I don't feel like shit to be honest with you fellas

>Woke up moody
>Made a guided meditation
>All my anxiety is gone

I'm back from the gym, went to the farmers market and feel pretty happy

Good luck on your d8, m8. Going to see a girl who confessed her feelings for me on Sunday and watch the LotR trilogy while cuddling

>seeing babby's first gains on home program
>met a sporty thicc tomboy qt through class that seemed interested
>it's on her to call me
>confidence gains so high I don't care if she flakes

I have a date with a qt mommy of a 3 yr old. I'm 30 yrs old so this is my life now. I hope it goes well tho.

nice one man

good shit my dude

Good luck. I have a date with a qt tomorrow as well. Just gotta do spaghetti holds x F and I should be fine.

thanks man

If you are interested the Insight timer app has many meditation guides, I used one for the morning, good shit

you suffer from substance addiction so just deal with it and it'll go away

I was drinking a beer or 2 a night, but recently switched to working out early morning. Knowing that a single beer will physically affect me just enough to prevent me from hitting my targets has helped me curb the habit almost entirely.

Best of luck user

>tfw driving 6 hrs to Chicago today to visit my Navy best friend
>moving to a different country next weekend
I'm not ready yet, boys

>do 400lbs shrugs
>mid back pops during set
>kind of freaked out
>lower trap DOMS so severe I can't tell if it's extreme soreness or a muscle strain

Feels good man. I did these kind of slumped over so it ended up hitting my mid/lowers. Feels exactly the same as when I did them a few months back more upright. My entire shoulder girdle felt like it was nearly injured, but I went from almost no traps to having okay traps over the next few weeks while they recovered. Thinking the same will happen with the mid/lower.

Was 185lbs just before Christmas, down to about 170 rn. Hope to cut down to about 155lbs before the end of march.

Are you a girl or something

Willpower and moderation. There's no shortcut. You can be in control if you want.

Good Friday? Do I have to watch The Passion?

Nice, keep it up

After years of convincing myself I don't have time or money for the gym in college, I went for the first time yesterday

Went with a friend who's been lifting for years, going through form of all the SS lifts with just the bar

I'll be adding some weight next session and taking things from there

I was surprised how fun it was too. Very satisfying to do the lifts. I figured it'd be a means to an end, like running but it's very different. Really looking forward to going again

So many good things.

>moving into own apartment tomorrow, been living with randoms the past six months
>Lifting and bulking consistently again after not being able to for six months
>All lifts have gone up linearly for the past month and a half
>Making a decent amount of money from having a grunt work job

lmao why does chad have claws

>Started a new graduate position in September.
>Had a productive week at work.
>Manager told me I'm going about the right way to become irreplaceable.
>Beginning to get more friendly with colleagues.
>Had a good diet outside my cheat day.
>Did some budgetting and I'm in a good position to buy my first house in 3 years.

I think I'm making it career wise and fitness-wise. Only issue is I'm not really in a situation to get a gf/fuck buddy, etc. Should I download Tinder now I'm beginning to get more confident or could it give me a bad vibes?

I got a girlfriend who is a cutie and a nerd. Best of all, she isn't fat AF.

Going to get poutine in Nashville tonight with some buddies, got yoga and HIIT tomorrow, plus tennis on Sunday.

FeelsAmazingMan

Could be a manlet
I weigh 180 now

>Done working out.
>Done cooking
>Eating now, good stuff.

> cooked steak
> had a few whiskeys
> gf now coming over to give me head

I did 2 pl8 squat yesterday. First time in years since multiple injuries. I'm pretty happy with myself

>tfw dad said i look bigger and my posture is much better