We keep asking manlets when will they learn, but really it's womanlets that should be doing the learning...

We keep asking manlets when will they learn, but really it's womanlets that should be doing the learning. They feel entitled to a tall bf and think being short is somehow cute on a woman, but tall women are sexier and aristocratic looking and us tall guys need to stick to tall women. Womanlets stick to your own tribe. Manlet bros I've got your backs.

Get lost manlet

I get pissed when I see a woman carrying around a tall lanklet ugly bf, it's like they are saying "hey look, I got what's trendy!! doesn't everyone say they want a 6'3"+ bf? well look what (((I))) HAVE", and they carry this fucking idiot-looking motherfucker like an idiot trophy or some shit

>Ironic falseflagging as the a group to get what you want from them
Didn't know people did this outside of /pol/

I'm 6'2, and only date and have dated girl below 5'2

Kek

It applies to both womanlets and manlets, both need to learn to stop obessing about their heights but for different reasons

You mentioned the female reason, which can be described as a superiority complex originating from the reason you mentioned (theyre considered cute)

Men are the other way around, with them it creates an inferiority complex and those by their own nature inspires agression both passive and active towards those they feel threatened by (in this context tall guys but it applies to other inferiority complexes too), its the human psyche that allows an individual to not act on it (supression) or find means to get over it (absolution)

Both supression and absolution fall under "learning" tho the latter is obviously more desirable because with neither the inspiration of agression is acted upon which is an undesireable trait for both friendship and mating

It is therefor for their own goods that they need to learn

>be me
>5’7, average face, dyel body
>accept genetics and roll with it
>able to fuck sluts with ease because I’m not a social retard
>come to Veeky Forums and see manlets complaining left and right
>mfw manlets think their height is holding them back

We almost had this discussion yesterday until mods deleted but short women have shallow vaginas not deep enough for our tall Chad size dicks. I've been with three shorties and couldn't get halfway in.

I couldn't fit in a girl who was 5'10'' and I am 5'10'' myself lmao.

I see lots of tall guys with asian girls though, who have notoriously shallow pussies, but it seems to work for them.

>tfw it's literally impossible to stop being a manlet
Should I just cycle hgh bros

>A below average maid will never sit on my dick while I am asleep

Feels bad

They didn't delete it, they moved it to /adv/.

Based GreekKINO.

Tall women and short men are low status.

Deal with it.

>seething manlet

I think a woman's vagina is shaped like her fingers in my experience. Short fat fingers, wide short vagina (worst of both worlds). Slender long fingers tight long vagina. My preferred depth is just being able to bottom out in some positions. Only getting your dick half in sucks.

Why do you think this happens? I see a lot of of good looking couples like this, but the height difference confuses me.

Is it an insecurity?

Enjoy your manlet children hating you

Same..im married to a 5'8 titcow to boot. It's not hard..just have a good face/body, be funny, and don't be poor.

>6'3
>not ugly
>good job
>fucking huge social circles
>26yo virgin

Stop worrying about height, it doesnt matter that much.

Fuck that movie. I think it's my least favorite movie ever.

what is it from?

Lanklet here and you disgust me

What's your excuse, Veeky Forums?

The Lobster

Because it's too real?

redpill me on tall women's vaginas - are they deeper? Asking because my dick is only 90th percentile and not 99th percentile meme tier

Yes. A fifth-rate French cringe comedy is too real.

>Yes. A fifth-rate French cringe comedy is too real.
!(gr8 b8 m8)

>score date with grill who's probably in top 3 hottest I've ever dated
>5 foot
>we get on super well, almost a female version of me
>dick is literally too big for her, most positions don't work
>she has to suggest we use lube

I'm not big by any stretch, but the shit sex is killing the vibe with her.

lel not how that works brainlet

>tfw 5'10 but want amazon gf

its not fair anons, womanlets are gross

Size?

short women are adorable and desirable, it’s literally how nature intended them to be. if this were the wild, your giant 5’11 Amazon and wheyfu women would eat all of your food and have shitty children bc of their high t and narrow hips. baka at you fags. ur all so fucking weird.

>fell for the circumcision meme

*laffin not baka fuck

7 in.

Most girls it's fine, and they say I'm big. This time is ruining a potentially good relationship.

We need to shame womanlets for having small vaginas the way we shame men for being dicklets

Literally how? I'd say you are autismo, but autist don't have "huge social circles"

>t buttmad 6’0 Amazon roastie with a horse face
you’re suggesting I mock short woman for having smaller tighter vaginas, which literally make them more desirable?

this with the exception of saying less desirable. lots of short men and tall wo,me have high social status.

source on this pic

Are you nigger?

Manlet here, my gf is 5'7-8, im 5'5. Height doesnt matter, charisma does. For modern day men what matters is presence, and being tall gives you good presence of course but being short isnt the end of the world. I do alright clubbing as well, as does my friend who is 5'8-9. The inferiority complex post is correct, and women can see when youre not happy with yourself. And if youre not happy with yourself, why would a woman be?

Not true, I'm 6' 3" and my ex was like 5' 4", her pussy was definitely tighter than taller girls I've been with but it wasn't any shallower. Have bottomed out in other girls but never did with her.