Tfw hiv positive

tfw hiv positive

anyone else? im not on meds yet but im afraid of side effects. will there be a cure in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

helpline.aidsvancouver.org/question/hiv-exposure-air
aidsmap.com/Survival-outside-the-body/page/1321278/#ref1321284
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did you get it?

t. barebacked a bunch of african chicks but still clean

>t. barebacked a bunch of african chicks but still clean
story
your lifting career is basically over, innit?

Pretty sure theres been a cure for a few years

unprotected sex

thats what you get for having sex, people who have sex are degenerate cunts whose have cursed their soul forever

Dude, In all sincerity, I'm really sorry that your having to deal with this and I hope they do find a cure.

Please use protection and be upfront with any partners if your still sexually active. HIV scares the shit out of me. Really hate to hear than man. Get on meds and I really hope they work for you.

I backpacked around Africa and I'm white so pussy is even easier than in Asian countries.

The only cure is death my friend
Kill yourself.

Been HIV+ for 8 years, side effects of the medications are only bad st first. You get used to them after the first year.

t. Bug chaser that got his wish

It’s okay, I’ve researched it and my Dr gave me information. They’re waiting for my blood screening to come back before they put me on meds. She said it’ll most likely be one pill a day and that side effects are minimal and not invasive like drugs in the 80s. Basically I can live a normal healthy life while suppressing the virus. Dating is going to be super tough though.

You should watch rippelttis video on steroids and cancer

>t. Bug chaser that got his wish
hope you’re trolling

We should just euthanise all people who get HIV.
That way the disease would die... and all the fags would be in hell where they belong

No, I'm 100% serious

You think you got mulatto bastards running around over there?

Why would you do that? There’s other strains and mutations out there, did you think just because you have it you could have all the unsafe sex you want?

You might not have STDs but you're definitely not clean

Yeah I could have a couple, hopefully they'll improve the place a bit.

Don't knock it til you try it.

>rawdogging nigger girls in africa
sadly you didn't get HIV, because you are one dumb motherfucker

I was concerned after the first time, but did some research and even if the girl has it the odds of getting it from fucking her pussy is ridiculously small. I used a condom most times anyway.

>t. Bug chaser that got his wish

kys

Nope, why would I now that I can poz guys?

I rawdogged a 25 year old nurse in Poland that I met the same night. What are my chances of having HIV? Practically non existent right?

fuck hiv is so scary. i've had a few scares myself, because guys sometimes get really fucking pushy about not using condoms AFTER they've already agreed to use them.

OP you ofc know it's not a guarantee of horrible death like it was in the 80s. now it's manageable, at least.

pretty much, yeah. might have some STDs though...

Yeah. I’d still get tested for other shit just incase

Yeah pretty much none. Multiply the HIV rate in Poland by the chances of getting HIV from rawdogging a girl and you'll get a very small percentage.

>Med resistant aids
Med resistant aids
>Med resistant aids
Med resistant aids

I'll live with anything other than herpes or HIV. Thanks, I'll still get tested though. Godspeed lads.

Last I heard there's a few studies showing some potential for a cure, but it's pretty preliminary. There is a bit of progress on a vaccine though, so if you could maybe go back in time from before you got AIDS, you'd be in luck.

>I'm a profligate sodomite and now I have fagkiller virus

sounds about right

Penis stiffy, uh

Cum real sticky, uh

Finna dick me, uh

Booty hold 50 cocks

GAYYYYY GAAAAAAANG

Pop my booty like a wheelie nigga
I’m for really nigga
In the bed with them booty killers
And them fruity niggas
We wake up taking booty pictures
Sending nudies nigga
You straight dude you a loser nigga

why you gotta be a dick? op literally has hiv and you're here giving him shit.

rude.

I'm not that dude, I think he's being a dick too. As an aside, it got me thinking though. If given the choice, I wouldn't want to share a gym with someone with aids though. I don't want to be touching the same BB that they scraped their shins on after a bad DL.

that's ignorant. you won't get hiv or aids at the gym.

for fuck's sake guys :(

having unprotected sex is ignorant

Did you feel any symptoms when you got it or just get tested and then found out

The meds they put hiv+ ppl on literally suppresses the virus to the point where it’s virtually impossible to contract sexually let alone from a barbell. this is why I’m not telling a soul about my diagnosis except potential partners god willing

this is a christian website
sodomy is a sin

I'm a microbiologist and yes you fucking can.
>HIV may survive in dried blood at room temperature for up to five or six days provided that the optimum pH level is maintained; drying of blood does not seem to affect the infectivity of HIV
Same goes with dumbasses on gear that don't clean their needles and more than likely have hepatitis.

OP, tell us how you got it then, so we can tell it wasn't due to any consistent form of behavior or lifestyle we personally disapprove of, then we'll have sympathy.

Are you Okay, user?

I got tested. No symptoms

OP was stating that he's HIV pos but not yet on treatment.

>Bug chaser

i fucking hole you're kidding i'd hate to think i share this board with people like you

you're not a fucking microbiologist.

helpline.aidsvancouver.org/question/hiv-exposure-air

i've taken microbiology and you're so full of shit

>clean needles
Jesus fuck
just get new ones for each time

>Jonathan, AIDS Vancouver Helpline Volunteer
cool fucking source

it's better than yours.

Nope
>aidsmap.com/Survival-outside-the-body/page/1321278/#ref1321284

Not at all, I'll go off the anti virals for a bit to let my counts get crazy if I know I'm gonna get the opportunity to poz other men

I haven’t been to the gym since diagnosis simply because I’ve been more than depressed as usual. I think I’ll feel better once I’m on meds and know my immune system isn’t going to be compromised.

>gays are totally normal guys

I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything. Use common sense, try to cover up. Do you know how far along you are? Did the do any white/lymph counts or antibody titers?

Interesting concept, what do you get out of it? Do you know how many you've infected? Do they ever come back to you?

has to be a troll.

I just did a blood screening. I have to wait for them to figure out what strain/mutation I have for them to best prescribe the right anti viral.

I got it from my gf.

Hahahaha

And also they need to see my viral load and (TC4?) count

KYS. Hope you enjoy never finding a partner or having children because of your disgusting faggot disease.

Well ita kinda crazy, before I got pozed I was a bottom but ever since I got the fuck flu I kinda changed. Now I top guys which is funny because I'm twink mode. Nothing I love more then swearing I'm clean and talking a guy into raw sex, I'll promise not to cum in them but I always do. I've only gotten the "call" a few times but I always play dumb and act all worried and say how I should go get tested. Shits so hot

Not even kidding I hope your own mother murders you out of hatred

CD4, it's a specific white cell that is most effected by the virus. Good luck man.

>giving this troll attention

come on Veeky Forums

I live with my mother, she's so supportive of my lifestyle. She wears rainbow pins all the time, dad left her over it. He insisted she was encouraging it.

>dad left her
What a fucking legend

it's sad that losers on fit believe this is actually what gay guys are like. don't fall for the obvious troll please ugh

>Bug chaser
I really hope you'll fucking die painfully you literal retard
Pic related for those who do not yet know how deep the degeneracy goes.Especially the one in the middle.

A few years ago, I would have said that there is absolutely no fucking way any of these are real. But all kinds of degeneracy is celebrated nowadays, so who fucking knows?

Get on the anti-retrovirals and you'll be fine m8.

Life expectancy in a first world country with HIV and on the proper meds is only 2 years lower than full life expectancy.

Getting type 2 diabetes is far worse than HIV these days, provided you don't live in a shithole

speaking seriously.

does anyone know if blue cross blue shield will cover a PrEP script? i'm poor, but also don't want HIV...

I don't know about specifics, but in generalities, I've heard of insurances (not worker's comp) not covering all prophylactics, but you can apply to the individual companies for a heavily discounted rate.

My partner has it, it isn't too bad. He's 110 pounds and the pill doesn't affect him. He did have to switch though, the one he has now starts with a G. Triumeq gave him problems. Once you get to undetecable, it's just about maintaining that.

There are federal and state programs that help with prep. Truvada, a highly recommended Prep by the immunological docs I've spoken to, was just added this month to a federal aid thing. I think if you make under 40k or 30k it's covered in full? Cali has more aid.

T. Fag dating an hiv positive fag. I'll answer any questions the best I can.

does he fuck your ass raw?

if you weren't so new you would know that is totally fake, some edgelords wrote it years ago and now people who don't know better believe it. Every once in a while some troll like the one above will make a thread and fuck with people's perception of gays

He's a bottom, so no. It's extremely unlikely to catch it while topping. And keep in mind HIV is most infectious when you initially catch it, after that it actually has a low infection rate. But once you are undetectable for a few weeks, there hasn't been a known case of transmission.

>There are federal and state programs that help with prep. Truvada, a highly recommended Prep by the immunological docs I've spoken to, was just added this month to a federal aid thing. I think if you make under 40k or 30k it's covered in full? Cali has more aid.
>T. Fag dating an hiv positive fag. I'll answer any questions the best I can.
i'm mtf and i've had a few hiv scares over the years. not too active sexually and don't have a bf but sometimes things happen... do i qualify for truvada, you think?

and i make much less than 30k. do you have to apply for this federal aid stuff?

Stop being gay.

At least you're POZitive

Can you cite even 1(one) documented case of someone getting HIV through sharing a barbell or anything like that. No you can’t. Because you are a fucking moron.

There are many organizations. Gilead is the one I'm familiar with, but there are more state and federal programs. I would go to your local community health association, where I live we has the Access Support Network.

Well if they used it as a dildo and shared.

I was concerned about getting it after I fucked a chick from tinder in the ass without a condom and woke up with burning piss a couple days later

tested negative for UTI, gonorrhea, and chlamydia

>Someone gets unknowingly exposed to HIV
>Doesn't even begin to become symptomatic for at least 6 months
>"I know exactly what caused this!"

Just because HIV survives outside the body doesnt mean it can be trasmitted you fucking dumbass. It basically can get BTFO by the average persons immune system except for in sexual or IV transmission and even then it fucking sucks at infecting people.

You’re a boring troll.

>Implying Bug Chasing/ POZing isn't real

Even if those posts are fake it doesn't change the fact that the fetish is still real and degenerate.

Treatment yes, cure no

do i even have a community health organization if i live in a horrible trump state?

where i live, most people would be pissed to find out that there are federally funded programs like this :/

What state? Many states have assistance. I checked out since my partner and I plan on moving to Texas or Florida.

Don’t listen to em user
You’re doing God’s work, now go spread that beautiful buttbug far and wide

wyoming

You know, you may have a point... if there were a significant number of people getting HIV which couldn’t easily be explained by other sources. Weirdly enough, however, all those people you suspect might have got HIV from a barbell were also having lots of unprotected sex with HIV+ partners, and none of the millions of people who use barbells but don’t have unprotected sex got HIV. That’s quite the coincidence, huh. It might even convince a man who didn’t match your astounding intelligence that the people who caught HIV got it from the unprotected sex, and not from the gym.

Enjoy you AIDS, retard. It's low risk (1 in 300 to 3000) but it's your life so roll the dice. There's too much of a laissez faire attitude about HIV exposure because it worse to stigmatize homos more that it is to prevent disease.

Looks like there is an organization called knowyo.org ? But Gilead is in each state. Their number is 18553305479

>barebacked actual wild african negresses

You're a special kind of stupid.

thank you

Hiv will never be cured bc there's so much money being made with treatments

Dude. Are you kidding me?

I have no sympathy, at all. How could you be so stupid? Jesus Christ.