/PLG/ Powerlifting General

This thread is for fat unathletic people who pretend they are strong because they manipulate the rules of their "sport" to achieve optimal leverage and minimal effort required

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JJRczRQVxY0
instagram.com/p/BebEsETBTSl/?taken-by=heroesofmightandmagic3
instagram.com/p/BeIsyUDjMSs/
youtu.be/9zLXXsipX08
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop posting your ugly disgusting whore.

1st for Rebekas cheeks are cute and need a pinchin'

Nth for rebeka is a gross, ugly girl that is really a thot

>that 6 head

Now user if you keep messing around like that I wont even hold your hand when we go iceskating tonight

Why is Panzer so retarded? He can't do something as simple as measuring his vertical correctly, he stalks an ugly bitch that gets rammed by slavs on her social media and has a red jewfro. Why doesn't he end it?

If you dont stop bullying Art I’m gonna hurt you

t. snatches and cleans less than a 50kg girl and used to deadlift with a sumo stance LOL

kys

excuse me

she is a 58

I also front squat her backsquat for like 5's

This pic of her reminds the shooped version of pic related where he is smiling. Can't seem to find it in the archives right now.

Got ya bro

Ugly thot. Stop posting panzer. I don't want you in my general.

>I also front squat her backsquat for like 5's
AND SHE STILL OUTSNATCHES YOU LMAO

I MEAN IT STOP BULLYING ART

I just go to gym and lidllfffffrt

Thanks bro.
Fuck off roidslut. Go suck off some random Boris for some vodka or something.

I will be under your bed tonight at 2:21 AM

Be prepared incel

I have bicep tendonitis so my shoulder would probably be in pain 24/7 at that point.

oHP helps bench and bench helps OHP

My favorite day is right calf and left tricep day.

give me one reason I shouldn't hurt you newfag

You probably can't hurt him even though he is a twink. Post your bitchtits doing curls. I bet they are bigger than Rebecunt's.

you have 5 minutes starting now to apologize to my girlfriend

The carry over isn't nearly as good as you think. With people that mostly ohp, their ohp is ~70% of their bench, but with people that mostly bench, their ohp is ~55% of their bench. Triceps and shoulders, while important, aren't nearly as important for bench strength as chest is.

Can you even use that shithead? Is it even real or did you buy for 10 bucks at a toy shop. Fucking nerd. Fuck off my screen.

>dad is 47
>benches 3 plate no problem

How strong is your dad?

you die now

She’s a whore

Nice politically correct frog of color autist. Do you have more you cuck? How does it feel to be the worst trip on Veeky Forums?

Never point your weapon at anything you do not intend to shoot, you jew.

Hmm I might stop OHP and do the incline and decline thingy majigger. Maybe hit some shoulders with dumbbells

I'm the best trip on 4chins

cease your projection of incelery upon me immediately you prole

I will find you saw off your head and put your family into vats of acid

cease your disparaging of my pretty princess

The carryover is negligible.

my finger is off the trigger

the safety is on

I just got done fully disassembling and cleaning it

there is no magazine inserted

there is -0% chance of it being loaded

>I'm the best trip on 4chins
You don't ever provide advice, let alone good advice. You are not strong. You don't post your lifts. You are not a powerlifter yet you are obsessed with powerlifters (possibly because even the worst powerlifter can still outlift you in the olympic lifts). You claim to be an olympic weightlifter, but I haven't seen you in the olympics. You have a coach when you are still a beginner, and you are basically just wasting your father's money and your coach's time. You are alone and lonely. I could go on for days. Don't make me do it. Take off your trip now and I will stop. Post once again as panzerjager and I won't ever stop ridiculing you.

lmfao

I counted

11 projections in 1 post

how many did you all count????

reminder

I counted 20 delusions in 1 image. How many did y'all count?

Are you like, a serious person?

are you like, a fucking newfag?

Nah, still as never a popular trip fag on this board though.

Pls be 5'6

>sausage fingers

hes even more twink than you

youtu.be/JJRczRQVxY0

Why am I lifting sideways? I felt normal during the lift but obviously I was fucked up.

I'm not, I'm 5'11.

I wish I was twink mode.

My bet is offset shoulders.

What are your lifts?
As a fellow 5'11 bro, take it from me. You don't want to cut to 165 lbs. Reminder that 200 lbs and 15% bf looks and feels better than 160 lbs and 8%.

>Reminder that 200 lbs and 15% bf looks and feels better than 160 lbs and 8%.
That's a 23lb muscle mass difference though. Ofcourse it's going to look different.

Yeah, that's the point. I'm saying bulking and putting on more muscle is better.

Nice selfie.

How do I fix that? Am I digging one shoulder differently on the bench or something?

I bench 270, deadlift 490, and sadly squat 370. I'm cutting because I see dude's way smaller than me with equal or more strength. I wouldn't mind being 175ish with 12-15% body fat but I'm like 20% bodyfat. I originally fell for the bulk by eating everything meme. So the plan is to drop down to 165 and hopefully 12% bf and then clean bulk from there.

People way smaller than you who are stronger than you are like that because they have more muscle on their frame relative to overall bodyweight than you do. They carry proportionally more muscle, which gives them better leverages and makes them overall stronger. Since you claim to be over 20% bodyfat, go ahead and cut, but do it fast, but with the numbers you're claiming to have, I wouldn't be surprised if you're not as far as you think you are.

Cutting fast,? But then I'd lose my miniscule strength. I always end up quitting my cut early because I don't want to lose my strength but I read that if I do it slowly I would maintain strength

>go ahead and cut, but do it fast
Not the user you are responding to. I am curious how is a "fast cut" done? Just how fast is a fast cut and why should one cut fast instead of slow and steady?

What's your current bw? Your total is only 55 lbs less than mine and I'm 5'11 190ish at 13-14% bf.

Your shoulders might just be different heights unrelated to how you're setting up on the bench. Does it always look crooked?

I'm at 172 right now. Fuck, I'm jelly. Idk if they always look crooked, I just recently started filming myself lifting. I'm just trying to win a meet back in San Diego when I get back and that's in a few months so I need to be A+ and I'm maybe a B right now.

>over 1100 total
>172 and 20% bf
I find that hard to believe. Usually 172 lbs 20% bf 5'11 people are weak as shit.

Honestly being slightly crooked isn't a huge deal. Just try to be conscious of it and really get those shoulder back when setting up. Slight asymmetries are okay though.

I'm assuming I'm 20% because my body looks similar to one of those template pics with body fat %. I have no visible abs and I can grab a lot of loose skin/fat in my belly.

he posted his squats, he half squats.

If you read the description on that video I had posted it was the first time trying low bar squat, which was a few months ago.

>no visible abs
Thats way above 20%
I'm 22 and have visible abs.

>go ahead and cut, but do it fast
yes

this is such good advice, i fucking hate when faggots blanketly recommend a 500 calorie slow as fuck deficit, that shit is only appropriate if you need to spare every microgram of muscle tissue or are about to step on a stage

you can drop like 6-8lbs of fat with no real risk of muscle loss in a month of aggressive cutting, and then you can be back to productive training right away instead of dragging the shit out for another month

Well, fuck.

no way in hell are you 22% with visible abs bucko

Can someone give me a formcheck, specifically a depth check? Vid is of me squatting 200.5 kg for a new 1 rep max.

instagram.com/p/BebEsETBTSl/?taken-by=heroesofmightandmagic3

weird I always thought only males could go bald

Baldness is a recessive X chromosome linked gene. Since men only have one X chromosome they're much more likely to be bald and if their maternal grandfather was bald and their mother is not they have a 50/50 chance of being bald. Meanwhile for a woman to be bald, her father must have been bald, and her mother must either be bald or her maternal grandfather must be bald, or her maternal grandmother must have been a carrier of the baldness gene.

Genetics are wonderful.

Huutista

easy peesy, I though you said you were not going to test it yet? haha

So does panzer really think a girl who posts 50 pictures of herself to the internet everyday actually has a solid personality?
Or is he just taking the piss?

Lmao is this real? What a piece of shit

instagram.com/p/BeIsyUDjMSs/

Ahhhh my eyes

I thought my form was ugly.

So since we are talking about aggressive cutting, I'll ask again about 2-3 day water fasting. Anybody done? According to /fast/ you can lose a lot of weight like that. Is it worth trying?
And no, I'm not gonna lift heavy during the fasting.

Aye, that one was fucking atrocious. I even popped a blood vessel on the back of my knee. I'm not trying that shit again until I can keep my form locked.

>gym in Okiwana
Does 2ch have a Veeky Forums board?

Deload to broomstick, and relearn the movement.

what the fuck

>Or is he just taking the piss?

He's not got the self awareness to be doing it ironically

>inb4 he replies "Projection."

>instagram.com/p/BeIsyUDjMSs/

How much is a 25-30 rep max? I'm talking 1 set with grinders towards the end. 55%?

Har ni ingen värme i Danmark? Ta av mössan inomhus för fan

Now, senpai, I know it looks bad but trust me that's the worse it's ever going to look. I'm sticking to 4 plates only until I can do it cleeen.

My BBB form is pretty aight tho.

youtu.be/9zLXXsipX08

What do you guys think pic related is?

Is that "aight" to you? Looks like you do some stiffed leg hybrid deadlift

Frozen water well\Cave

You're not using your quads at all. You're not just pulling the bar up, you're pushing the bar away. Actually take the time to setup and get tight and in the proper position between each rep and do it right.

this is not alright

that looks like shit

your hips shoot up, your legs almost straighten, you end up way bent the fuck over and mongoloid the weight to lockout

Watch the rippetoe video please. Please.

Well, fuck. Alright anons, I will improve on my deadlift form.

woah so this is the power plg trips

That's not me, m8. It's Bebop.

i know he's tripping as well though.

hardly a /plg/ trip tho, he came out of nowhere and started shitting threads with his noob question he could get answers to from google.

Yeah I'm gonna go into hiding until I can come back a lil more seasoned. Thank y'all for the help

you double quote everyone so everyone would know its you anyway you huge fag. I rather have sean khanposting than you