ITT: Reasons why you lift

To be better than other people

it helps a lot for depression and also the aesthetics

Because my people need me

this and only this forever

I lift for xchocobars
[spoiler] I love you Janet

so I can hate myself a little less

For him, for my race, for the new Reich.

Uh... still trying to figure it out I guess

For her.

cine e thoata asta

>cine e thoata asta
How is she a thief?

scrie in poza in plm

i don't know anymore

it's just something i do now because i've done it for 7 years

It's fun :)

Ah. I did not even realise there was text until you mentioned it.

Unironically, I lift because of all the crushing regret I constantly feel.

>me literally last night
>in bed reading
>a brief flash of a memory crosses my mind and I sit up and scream out "UGH YOU FUCKING IDIOT"
>the memory was:
>>be me, freshman year of college
>>have crush on 9/10 qt azn
>>after a couple months, she notices me
>>I'm awkward, nerdy, but by some grace of the universe she thinks it's charming
>>she has to make every move. Literally pulls me out of the way and starts kissing my neck
>>I'm talking while she's kissing
>>>FUCK I hatemyself
>>Eventually we are in her dormroom and making out naked
>>beniz slips in her vagine
>>she says "oooooh yeah. should we put on a condom?"
>>I mumble some bullshit about not being ready to lose my virginity
>>after beniz already having been in her
>>we hang out after that, but we never get close to making out ever again
>>I hear about Chad railing her on the reg for the next 4 years
>screaming stops, I'm back in my bed
>can't stop thinking about what a sperg I was my entire life

I have 1000 stories like this.

I've fallen out of touch with all the people in highschool, college, and.. well everything... and I'm not getting back in touch to reach out until I've become the man I always knew I wanted to be.

I'm on my way. Started a business, pull down decent money, gaining weight, reading good books, learning to dress well, have cool apartment and things. I'm just not 100% there yet.

Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday morning I'm in the gym is a fucking war on the sperg I was.

>fuck she was so hot and I blew it
>I'm not blowing it with the next one

I lift for the white race

So that one day I might be good enough for someone.

Someday.

American Civil War 2: Race War Boogaloo

>next one

Boredom. Also theres the autistic part of me that thinks if I dont train how will i be cool like Goku. If I even start to get a little extra flab i hyper focus on it and my ocd licks in and I put in extra work to make sure i look my very best.

I guess ocd is why i lift after all.

Feel this one, user

Outperforming whiny liberal men in fitness, career, and sexlife is what motivates me in all three. It's a good synergy.

Are you for real? Make lots of white kids, idiots.

Traps

Vidya isn't enough to prevent me from killing myself.

Op, basically to diminish/work againat the detrimental effects that my unwise bad habit of overeating has on my health's balance (especially the skin of my face, which is particularly sensitive and prone to breakouts after spouts of over eating).

I went to the gym today to get a bit of physical exercise to balance out my lunch but soon realized that I'd do more good going to my parents and cut some maple wood (they recently cut down two tall samples off their front yard, so lots of wood to be cut), but ended up overeating again (which i tend to do over here) bit ive atleast decided to cut all grains and sugar from my diet, which my body transforms near instantaneously into acne, and feel not as bloated and swlf-hating as i usuallydo by now..)
i did some woodcutting but ended up getting frustrated at how much i ate for dinner, so i went inside and... ate some more..
now im watching tv..
fuck this, I've got wood to cut!

Some fucking friday night..

But meh! I do know im generally progressing more than regressing, but these spouts of overeating do get my.. "shit all fucked up"

But yes! Out i go to cut wood

Ps. Why i lift/exercise /stretch/meditate/coldshower/whatever requires me to put more effort into my existence is really that it helps me (if i do it right and/or well and/or long enough) to get into deeper contact with my inner energy, tge thing i want to become

Pps. I'm slightly drunk, thus not entirely coherent, I'm sure

Anyway, off to cut wood damnnaggit

bump

i am able bodied and genetically gifted body and i've been selfish for years not to train it while having ample opportunity.
you won't be able to get Veeky Forums forever

bump

Vidya is probs one of the causes

Lifting and making white kids aren't mutually exclusive

my nigga

In a year or two I shall be a father. I'm going to be the father that I never really had.

>ITT: Reasons why you lift

Veeky Forums is making me gay and I'm not okay with how okay I am with that

Because there is no reason to live if you cannot do deadlift

Please accept our apologies for making you this way with this picture

I want a gf

I want to appendix carry comfortably

I want to get into mma

T. Fatboi

how do you start a business and make decent money? I can't even get a job as a dishwasher

i want to be an inspiration for other people

Are you suggesting that this is a trap? Because I'm pretty sure (She) is not.

Start with the customer community you want to serve first. Ideally you'd also be a part of that community (think: cat owners who lift weights, grannies who want to parachute, mommybloggers who want to market with video, etc)
Then DON'T FUCKING SPEND MONEY ON DUMB SHIT
>no business cards
>no logos
>no incorporating your non-existent business
>no websites

Only do things you can do for free. You want to grow with your customers' money, not your own.

Then, go to that customer community you chose and talk to them! Take a bunch out to coffee and don't sell them on anything. Just listen.
Identify a problem they all share.
Now find where your unique background intersects with a solution to that problem. What's your "unfair advantage"?

Now, go back to a few of the people you talked to and pitch your idea to them. If they say "yes" that doesn't necessarily mean they are in. Get them to open their wallets and actually pay you.

Physical product? No problem. Mine is. Just be up front with them and give them a 30% (let's say) discount for being in the test cohort, and that your product will be delivered in 2 months. I thought people would flip out, but they fucking LOVED it. They want to be part of an experiment. No one balked at the wait time at all, and I got them all in a small facebook group so I could give them regular updates on the status of the delivery.

And what if your idea fails and people hate it? No biggie. Give them their money back. It never happened to me, but knowing I could do that just made me stress out less.

Now that you're making money and your idea is validated, THEN feel free to go out and spend money on logos, packaging, websites, open a bank account, file legal paperwork, etc

Whole process should take you 2 weeks and if you fail good. Just go back and find a new problem to solve.

>24 years old
>never had a job
>never had a gf
>got bullied not in school, but after (20 years old) school by my own cousin
>sent me spiralling into depression
>felt worthless and weak for years
>finally feel respected
>finally feel of worth
>finally able to hold my head high and try for a good life after psychological torture broke me
2deep? I don't care because I'm for the first time in my life, actually happy.

maybe mika will like me one day

I lift to make it easier for me to hurt others, and harder for others to hurt me.

No hating here or anything, but how do you never have a job at 24?

I wouldn't even do 2 minutes of cardio for such an ugly bitch

Even if it weren't. If they can keep up the facade, I'm mad game. Gotta be maaad feminine.

it's like looking at those marble statues of women in the louvre

With homosexuals being a small portion of the population, and traps being an even small subgroup how the fuck do you even find them, and when you do, how do you find ones that aren't taken? And going beyond that, how do you find one that isn't taken and diseased? N-no homo, but it seems hard for faggots to find each other, conceptually.

virgin detected

would

this. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

TBQH I just want to be ready to kill the people/politicians who do and fund shit like pic related.
Am I really fucking weird?
I just want to rip their jaws off and pull out their tongues so bad I can taste it sometimes.

Sad little men you are.

Mental breakdown, I couldn't even leave my (parents) house. I am (or was) an enormous loser, and a very weak man.

Yeah I get really frustrated when my amazon shipments are late too.

I chuckled a bit but for real, should I get evaluated?

no not really, its fucked what those kinds of people do to the innocent masses

No. It is normal to want to kill evil people.

Yeah, you have horrible sense of humor.

>t. UK politician

TY
cute. saved.

You might be fucked in the head, but I'm heading to the gym in an hour and I'll lift for the little ones too today.

You just recruited someone, even if only for today.

Although, I might be fucked in the head too.

I guess you can go ahead and put me on the list as well. Albeit, I'm already of some interest. This belief is something I'm sure someone with the resources to know about me could deduce from miles away.
This is why I plan to join the military, and for joining the military I've kept myself generally healthy throughout my life. I want to be special ops and do joint op shit with other spec ops from around the world in fighting the war on terror and then some.

tfw no gf
i also hate the jews

>no gf

>his is why I plan to join the military, and for joining the military I've kept myself generally healthy throughout my life.

>military
>healthy

>t. american who watches too many action movies

And, I mean, tbqhwyf, you could go ahead and do what you wanna do without the exercise. You don't need someone giving you orders. You just need the means and knowledge to allocate the supplies and information you need to carry out whatever you have in mind. It's not like you're going to get in a Fists of Fury altercation with a bunch of bodyguards and private military contractors-turned-bodyguards like a damn anime.

I just prefer to be paid by law, by the greatest country on the planet; not having to go digging around the underworld and getting involved with people this world could do equally without.
t. nobody

>no gf
>hates Jews

Lol of course you do

I don't matter enough to need to live after. I just want 1 shot at somebody who matters. The police can just shoot me on sight after I'm done and save the day.

What are you, a 12 year old suicide bomber?
Psychopaths tend to lean on the, 'doing it for no other real reason' side.
And psychopaths are usually pretty fucking smart. That doesn't sound like a smart thing to do.
Think it out some more. Maybe you could just rob a store and hire someone like yourself instead of doing it yourself.

You think I'm a psychopath?

Nigger, how the fuck would I know? I don't even fucking know you.

it's too bad all cosplayers are fucked in the head

Your cousin is the mentally ill individual in this situation. He'll fail.

You're gonna make it bro.

>my race

i can smell the 56% from here

It honestly helped me immensely on the path to becoming less of a depressed cunt. After I was on lifting / NoFap for 6 months, I was regarded by everyone I knew as an entirely different person. The doctor is actually telling the truth when he says that exercise will help.

TY guys. We all gonna make it.

Quality advice. The hardest part being the gumption to get up and do it.

I lift to avoid the anxiety of wanting to do this but being to scared to leave my stable income career.

so if he like jews would he get gf?

Not if he's white