/bumble/ thread

>looking for a nice guy whose not an asshole for a change! Don’t mind the guy in my picture he’s just my best friend I love him so much but he’s not my type

How do you guys do on bumble?

What the fuck is bumble

Is this a knock off tinder

Bumble is tinder expect it lets women make the first move

its basically feminist tinder, women are the ones who swipe left and right. Men also can't contact the ones they've matched until the women messages first

I get tons of matches on bumble but women rarely have the balls to message an attractive man because they're pussies.... Tinder is where it's at.

Yes. It's gimmick is that women have to message first, but they just say "hi" and then it's up to the man to carry the conversation, initiate, and escalate like always.

Better than Tinder. At least locally, it has a greater proportion of hot girls. There are more gross fatties on Tinder in my experience

Bumble is basically poor man's tinder. There's also this issue with foreigners, too many use the app in my country for some reason. I don't really need chubby 3/10 British slags in my life desu senpai.

>a website in which women have to approach you
I already love this

if you're older and more established, Bumble is 1000x better than Tinder.

I dont get likes on either. I want to believe im not ugly, but all evidence point to i am.

Lmao whenever they try to pull that shit I'm either just a dickhead or give them absolutely fucking nothing to work with and it's much more fun that way. Don't expect things to go well for your dating life but it's a good way to pass the time

a lot of accounts are inactive and both apps are pretty beat if youre not in a city

Or college town

It's great bc in the 3 yrs I've had it I had one girl message me I got to have a whole 3 line conversation before she unmatched. I did get some matches from happened but they're not ppl so I don't count them

Happen is the one that matches you with people you "pass" on the regular right? Does that lead to any conversations?

roll

I've never had problems IRL, pretty girls have initiated for me many times etc. but I only get matched with uggos on tinder. Don't worry about that. There is something special about pictures.

The women on bumble are on average older and /classier/ than on tinder. I’ve met more women off tinder tho, and only had sex from tinder. A lot of girls on bumble will match and not say anything so I dunno if having girls talk first is a good thing.

It sucks, women are terrible at everything so naturally 99% of their openers are just "hey" or an emoji.

Are you saying that is a bad opener? I always open with the wave emoji.

he is using all his willpower not to get a boner

if you have a top tier profile, its actually better than tinder, because top profiles jump to the top of the stack, so you will only see hot girls initially.
but if you're not hot hot, the rarely see your profile

>wave emoji
are you autistic?

great first pic, disappointing profile?

you probably aren't narcissistic enough.
take some meme holiday photos
flash some cash
hold a puppy and a guitar
if you are ok looking but not model, you gotta make the profile attention grabbing. girls can find the boy next door irl

Women completely ignore their requirement to make the first move by sending one or two characters. Its a pointless differentiation from Tinder and really only ever served to aggravate me

My bad I meant hamplanets apparently my autocorrect does not recognize the term

Fuck you. I'm a girl and I'm probably In Better shape than you. I was in the military for 2 years before I became a nurse. Don't talk to me like I don't know what the fuck I'm doing or eating dickhead. Dont talk to me like you know me because you don't. I won't be thinking about you at all. Your in mommas basement yanking it to Stacy on the regular. Fuck off with your beta bullshit. Like fucking a girl is supposed to make someone jealous. God damn idiot

Lol what

Is this pasta whole-grain? Need my fiber.

I’m 5’3 but don’t let that stop you from anything I get mired from girls everyday because my body is on point.

I bench 225 and squat 350 so that makes up for my height and chicks dig it. I fucked lots of girls so if you are short man just don’t give a fuck I don’t even think about the fact that I’m 5’3 anymore because I fuck so many bitches and my lifts are insane.

Like it’s really not as bad as people make it seem being this short of course I’d like to be taller sometimes but fuck that because being short means I gotta be more confident then the tall guys and chicks dig confidence I get mired a lot more then the tall guys at my gym.

Really being 5’3 isn’t that big of a deal at all.

Kill me

Is this the mythical female Gorilla Warfare pasta?

fuck off roastie

>Only wall-aged fat bitches
I'm so sorry

how do you see who likes you?

One month trial membership... otherwise gotta pay

You should totally go for anamika

smash anamika

get some alright matches but getting "hi" or "hey :)" is useless. there should be an option for the girls to void their must talk first thing. even when they have that potential, it's one word crap.

I have pages of these. Fucking at least 100 fat bitches.