Did any of you had a success fucking your high school crush years later after you got fit...

Did any of you had a success fucking your high school crush years later after you got fit? Or any girl that turned you down before but changed her mind later?

no, because I fucked all my high school crushes and actively look for fresh new pussy to smash.

Actually yes.. I orbited this smoking hot chick for all 4 years in HS. We were the only 2 from our friends group to go to the same uni and ended up dating for 3 years. Sex was amazing. I have to convince myself daily that Im not still heart broken 6 months after our breakup. Gives me motivation to lift heavy.

No.

I wasn't even fit in high school (wasn't fat either, was merely average) and had numerous opportunities to get laid or at least have a girlfriend and I fucked all of them up.

Now I don't see

Yeah. Ended up dating her for a year or so a couple years after high school.

Was a bit surreal.

yeah she sucked my dick at her prom night in the bathroom, while two friends where filming from above and below and the third one climbed halfway over the cubicle and fist-bumped me while I forced my cock down her throat.
good times, thanks for reminding me

do we get crushes after highschool
its been like 5 years since highschool ended for me and i never had another crush

>tfw didn't had a HS crush

thats good. only losers get emotionally attached to any girl that shows them just a tiny bit of affection. its not healthy for a healthy, balanced straight man to have crushes.

That's just, like, your opinion dude

>in highschool just became a sophmore
>out of nowhere some chick just straight up bullies the fuck out of me for any little thing like holy shit she'd find one thing and that'd be it all day
>start getting irritated and my anger supercedes my betaness and start being mean to her back calling her ugly when she bullies me
>she's popular but a super prude/cocktease
>remember one day in class was looking at the chalkboard but she was right in front of it and she outright yells "What are you looking at!" Whiel staring right at me
>goes on almost all semester
>cousin is the party guy so everyone goes to his place, not my scene but decide to go to the halloween party just to check it out
>hanging out with friend when I hear "What is loseranon doing here," It's girl bully
>she and her 2 friends are cosplaying Scooby Doo girls but super clevage
>gets super pushy and uses her body to try to push me out of the circle I was in with cousin and friends
>don't want to deal with her so I go get a bottled water since I don't drink from inside that was offlimits
>grab a bottled water and before I can turn around to leave I hear "ohmygawd you even drink water like a loser at a party."
>what is up with this bitch man.jpg
cont...

I had a university class with my high school crush 10 years after I had a class with her in grade 9. I never talked to her in grade 9 because I was shy back then, I was in love with her and she dissapeared after the semester ended. I started talking to her in our university class and could tell she liked me(along with most the girls in that class). She was even hotter than before but she now had a kid so I hesitated about asking her out. Nearing the end of the semester my mind slowly changes because I develop feelings for her so we started talking more and I didn’t wanna ask her yet to save myself any awkwardness if she said no. I added her on Facebook and she initiated the conversation. It took me a couple weeks to finally ask but she had already gone cold by then(she was playing games from the start too). Women usually do this because you waited way too long to ask. I may have been her prime choice but pretty girls will only wait so long until they feel rejected and lose interest in guys. They have easy options, we usually don’t.

So yea. I almost did but I fucked it up. I learned a painful lesson. Don’t be a bitch and ask ASAP. You only get a couple chances and when you miss that chance it’s pretty much over for good. She may hit me up when she’s bored of whoever’s dick she’s on now but I’m not gonna hold my breath.

I’m sorry for whoever hurt you man. I hope you can get over it someday.

You have good taste user, that girl is nice

Lmao I never even thought about it like that before but youre right. Since I graduated high school even if I start talking to a girl mildly exclusively I don't get oneitis until way down the road, not before we even kissed like in HS.

GO ON THEN

>kid
You dodged a bullet nigger

go on user

user stop writing with your dick it's taking too long
get to the part where you fucked because so far it's a perfect example of tsundere bully

I've been dating my 8th grade crush for 5 years who thought I was a nerd in school

I mean did you manage to fuck your original HS crush after you graduated. So for example, you went to HS in a small town, you lusted after Susan when you were there but she never gave you a chance. Later you graduated, moved to a bigger town, came back for holidays, met Susan while doing groceries, she felt your new big biceps and you fukked her.

My oneitis asked me out after breaking up with her long-term boyfriend that she met a few months before she met me. Basically confirmed to me that she's been into me the entire time she knew me and if she'd been single, we'd have been together. Even told me that she had to warn her boyfriend about me because she could feel herself falling for me within the first month or so of us meeting.

When push came to shove, I couldn't even kiss her because the line between us being friends and being more than friends was so fucking blurry that I couldn't actually get myself out of the "friends" mindset. She soon lost interest and we argued and now we barely talk.

Shame, because we're still fucking perfect for each other.

Yea that’s what I tell myself.. it’s for the best but it still hurt when I lost her.

let him do a good job man cmon man. jeez man cmon. damn man.

cmon man damn, jeez

>she says to give her the water bottle
>say no and try to just leave
>she says to give it to her and tries to grab it out of my hand
>caught off guard when she grabs thebottle and starts yanking it to her that i yank back full force and she slams into me
>i trip and fall onto the floor with her since I'm not use to being this close to a girl
>she thinks nothing of it and starts still trying to yank at the water bottle on top of me on the floor
>hormones take over and I realize I can see inside her shirt (she was scooby do and was wearing a like super tight Vneck with the scooby Doo tie printed on )
>hear "OHMYGAWD you were looking at my tits weren't you!"
>get mad embarrased but anger at her since all her bullying just blurt out "And so what if I am."
>wtf did I just say
>"OMGAWD I bet you have a boner right now you fucking perv!"
>drop like a ton of spaghetti because she was right and turn redder than a tomato and tell her to get off and try to go to a guest room to lock myself in just to fucking hide till she leaves so I don't hear her telling everyone at the party outside
>before I can lock the door she barges in saying "I bet it's small, you're to much of a loser to even know what to do with it, I bet you're too scared ot even show me you loser."
>wtf man think she'll leave me alone if I show her so I just yank off my pants and boxers, stand up and yell "there you happy!"
>dick is straight up doing that pulsing shit when it's mad horny just because now i can't stop staring at her and getting more embarrassed
>she straight up grabs it like it's a damn toy and tells me since I showed she'll show and that I bet I'll cum once I see her tits
>she gets naked but again grabs my dick and doesn't let go doens't do shit with it just grabs it and holds on
>start getting weirded out thinking she's going ot try to rip it off or some shit so start back up but she doesn't let go

Beta as fuck

mmmkay I guess mmmkay I mean donT have to be like so slow mmkay?

I fucked most mine. The one girl i actually thought i loved i did not. Long story short she left me for my bro which caused a rift in our brohood.

Years later she was begging to get me back and i got her hopes up made her feel like she is gonna be mine and then fucked her best friend.

Still loved the girl too but she needed a lesson. Was hard going through with it because most of me just wanted to be with her.

as foretold by my great prophecy - her cunt was all moisty for your pipsqueak

stop fapping and continue the post user

I did it before getting fit
now my gf of 7 years
I kept "rolling" things in real life, like
>if I get this paper ball in the bin Anonette will love me
>mfw it worked

Know how you feel. Ive had sex a handful of times but I had so many guaranteed chances in high school and college that I fucked up cus of my autism.
Worst regret was at at a friends party being awkward as usual and two hot girls (one with massive tits) were all up on me talking about a threesome and touching my dick even, all I had to do was say ok and it wouldve been on, but I could not do it, just laughed nervously, got up and went home.
Lifting hasnt helped my chances, probably lessened them if anything ( likely result of having no friends now). but lifting has given me the needed confidence to better follow thru on chances now.

You'll hear no argument here lad. Thing is, it's a running theme in my life. I don't learn until I monumentally fuck something up. I'm motivated almost exclusively by regret. So now, when we actually do bump into each other, I'm borderline-excessive with my flirting and my physicality with her and I can see it fucking with her head because the guy who "rejected" her (took me years to realise women take not being kissed the same way men take a "no i dont want to date you" on the rejection scale) is suddenly all over her, yet also not emotionally invested at all.

I've accidentally landed myself in this weird spot where I'm essentially what she wanted all along, but she already has that memory imprint of me being a beta and so she's conflicted, but I also don't care so much anymore so I'm not stressing about it. The whole thing is very odd.

We have this thing where if one of us does an exasperated "Fuck me" in frustration, the other will ask "right now?" and then we pretend to make a move for each other. Next time it happens, I might just grab her arse or lift her up and lean in real close for the kiss or something, I dunno. Emotional detachment is a godsend for confidence, I'll say that much.

No but I did have this fat chick I banged years ago turn me down now that she lost all the weight

>start wrestling with her naked with just her panties on to get her off me
>so fucking paranoid that she's going ot rip it off or some shit that I stop being embarrased and now start using all my strength
>put my hand on her chest and shove as hard as I can that she falls on the floor
>we're both panting as fuck but hormones take over again and I'm just staring at her sweaty tits on the floor and my dick goes into overdrive
>all I hear is "fine, just this once since you're a loser but no one will know because me being with you is just sad and it's only because you're a loser anyway."
>she gets up and literally lays on the bed and says "i bet you can't even last anyways"

I literally went to town on this bitch. It was like a full year of bullying and straight up hormones being pumped into her. I've never been deeper in a bitch than that day with her. As you can tell this shit kinda stayed with me.

Funny enough apparently when the party was over,cousin said in the morning to me that everyone could hear us almost all night till 4am that some girls were trying to see through the keyhole giggling. After that it was like a completel change for her, again she was popular but she began trying to integrate me with her group or adding me without telling me and just forcing me with her. We actually "dated," till we graduated.

And then everybody walked the dinosaur

Dubs and we all get our oneitis’

im rerollin for us all

currently trying right now. she was the hottest girl in my hs. wish me luck

Dubs and you realise you don't need your oneitis any more.

A little far fetched but props if true bro

Hatefucking is amazing also

>"i bet you can't even last anyways"

if you were me and I were you she would have been right and this would have been embarassing

It's not about needing her. I got over my oneitis long ago but it still would be nice to fuck her out of spite.

>"I bet you have a boner right now"
>Physically on top of you
She shouldn't have to guess. She'd know.

What a weird bitch

I rejected my high school crush after I realized what a hoe she was.

>middle school
>nerdy as all hell
>girl tells me her friend thinks im cute
>panic and ignore everything
>fast forward to high school
>crush girl is kinda chubby but cute and massive jewess titties
>gets really nervous around me, friends again tell me she likes me
>repeat ignore
>fast forward, we go to different colleges but coincidentally move into the same town (not the one we were from)
>find out she lives here, dont know anyone else so decide to hang out with her
>start hanging out tons, this girl is really cool
>grow very close over couple months, start falling for her
>finally kiss her
>she starts tearing up from happiness
>shes been in love with me since middle school and had been waiting for me her whole life
>have incredible time together
>fast forward to 4 years later
>im a schizo alcoholic and i dont know if i am real or not
>shes trying so hard to support me and keep our relationship healthy and growing and be happy
>im blackout drunk and forgetting how i got to places
>all she wants is for me to be ok and to be my wife
>all i want is to stop hurting and make the brain fog go away
>finally end it cause i have to get better and neither of us can stand seeing each other in that state
>ill forever know in the back of my mind that i broke that poor girls heart so deeply, and that i would give everything i have if it meant she could ever love someone again

So that's that.

Dubs and we all fuck it up somehow

Autism makes people say odd things. She clearly liked him and had no idea how to either express it or deal with it.

>last 10 seconds
So what? Fuck you. I couldve lasted.. I-I just didnt want to make you cum bitch

This never happened

Man up pyscho

He is right tho. Falling in love with a girl you are together with is a different story entirely than obsessively thinking about any woman that just as much as smiles at you

stop
drinking
>mentally unstable
>self-medicates with alcohol

Jesus man, there are resources.

Name of the girl?

It's not that easy to 'just stop' when you're totally incapable of thinking clearly, sober or drunk.

That was a while ago, though. I'm much better now.

the extend of some of you go to make fake stories for anonymous users is ridiculous. You sat there and wrote your day dreaming fantasies for over 20 minutes, let me tell you. None of this shit happened, you're delusional living in your own lies and thats exactly why you're still a virgin, you're living in your own world where magically girls who bullied you secretly had a crush on you like in some romantic movies, you damn incel. Only way to refute any of this is by posting a picture, and you gotta be at least 8/10 you damn freak.

That’s not what he said though lol

you just wrote a paragraph yourself

GIMME MY QT PETITE NERDY PALE GF DAMMIT

>things that never happened and never will happen

I think second is lily ivy

Took me 1 minute to crash your little dreams soyboy.I dont want delusions fucker coming over here

My high school crush doubled her weight, got a tramp stamp, and now has bubba's kid.

I don't know what it is about the south but the girls are fine as hell until they turn about 23 and then they just explode past the point of no return.

Man I got a fucking raging hard on reading this

Stay strong bro. I am sure you will get over it, don't let it affect you more than necessary

im at an age where i no longer crush on girls my age

Oh man the super cock tease at my school that was an easy 8.5/10 and an amazing face got mad fat and had to settle for a 6/10 fat guy. she went from having any dude at high school fawning over her to Violet in Will Wonka

I just turned 30 and still creepily hang around college campus, hoping a girl approaches me or somebody invites me to a party

Rollin for
A E R Y N

I just finished high school and she's a total aspie (just like i am) so i don't think i'm getting lucky anytime soon.

Is she an elf?

I never had a high school crush. I had a crush in 7-8th grade and we fucked like rabbits the summer after 8th grade, then she went to a different school for actual high school and we lost contact

Yes.

She awkwardly hit on me without me realizing it. Hate myself for it every day since she's still as qt314 as ever.

that is really creepy, at least you're honest

also that will never happen btw

why is it incels only good comeback is "no u"

You even had hentai dialogue and everything. I have no doubts this story was ripped straight from one.

>and we fucked like rabbits the summer after 8th grade
tfw will never know this feel

Dude....stop that shit.

Yuuup. I crushed on this girl since 6 grade up until senior year. I flirted with her and talked to her all the time but I stayed deep in the friend zone. Fast forward to college. I start working out hard and start making drastic changes. Later, a few months after college, I've gone from skinny fat loser to ripped af. I'd been lifting for 2.5 years. I moved to the city, got a high paying job, an office downtowm, and things were going really damn good. I think about this high school crush and decide to hit her up to see how she was doing. She's instantly all over me, sending me pictures and telling me how bad she wants to see me and how much she wants to touch my arms and lick my abs. How she wishes she would have dated me in high school. After a few weeks, she ditches her boyfriend for the day and drives 2 hours to come see me. I wish I could go back in time and tell Jr High the things that went on that night. I haven't talked to her since. She sent me this the other day though. Life's good guys.

I have a baby face tho so everyone thinks I'm college student.
I literally cannot go out with my girls my age, they are so gross

Link the sadpanda dude

LARP harder faggots.
believable but smoking hot? pics

> how much she wants to touch my arms and lick my abs

lol you sound delusional my man

why don't you go on tinder n shit then?

im sure when im 30's ill be dating 20 year olds

>got into some trouble in 8th grade (vandalism)
>get expelled, thrown into a charter school limbo
>end up not showing for the next 2 and a half years
>dodge truant officers since family is drifting from place to place all the time thanks to foreclosures and shit
>get shit together half way of what shouldve been my junior year, cram life a motherfucker
>miraculously get enough credits to go to a regular high school for my senior year
>mfw it felt like I was late to the party and became and even bigger shut in

Better to have loved and lost than to have never been loved at all, I threw my teenage years away

I don't get matches on tinder.
but I can tell that some of the girls on campus think I'm attractive

post face & body, dont be a phaggot and back out now

>First girl I seriously dated
>Date only for a few months, but we had pretty good chemistry together
>She ends up moving away due to a family health crisis
>Go into deep depression
>Realize I liked her far more than I thought
>Start seeing pictures of her with new boyfriend, and it reminds me of what I could of had if things had been different
>Really wish I had fucked the relationship up or something so I would have something tangible to reason with
>Eventually remove her from friend's list on facebook, I couldn't stand her checking in on me
>Few months ago she adds me on Facebook after being several years out from it ending
>Accept request, emotions come flooding back with it
>We don't say anything to eachother
>I guess she was thinking about me, and I guess I still think about her
>Feel worse because I have no idea why she would at this point (feel like a bum/loser)
>Remember when she told me I wasn't as good as I thought I was
>She was right

Well time to go on a run. Hopefully I won't have nightmares tonight.

there was this one girl i was mildly attracted to back in school, but a buddy of mine crushed on her hard. we were band nerds, so we didn't really exist in the same social spheres. she and her best friend were also kind of cunty, which was a turnoff. maybe my buddy was into that sort of degradation, idk.

anyway, ii ran into her at a bar a couple of years ago. it was around halloween and i went as an evil version of myself, which was just myself in tight fitting clothes and a fake goatee (i'm hilarious). she came up to me, touching me and saying shit like "when did you get so hot?" and so she got me a drink and spilled guts about how shitty things had been, that she had failed out of school and was in the process of getting things back on track. we went outside, i asked her for a cigarette, had her light it for me, and then i just walked off and went to another bar without saying anything.

i didn't hate her before, but the "when did you get hot" thing irked the fuck out of me.

I was my last girlfriend's high school crush. She told me once that it felt like magic or some shit that brought us together.
But magic isn't real and life is a bitch.

My high school crush turned into a dude. I'd probably still smash but the magic just isn't there anymore, man. Fucking tumblr.

Alright this probably wins the thread.

Sorry bro

>My high school crush turned into a dude

W-what?

It saddens me knowing that the future is just going to have even more guys that are into butch girls like me get screwed over by the trans community.

She came out as trans.

>asked girl out in 7th grade
>Denied
>Highschool
>No classes with her all 4 years
>But she developed massive tiddies
>And stayed thin
>Fast forward 8 years, we keep in touch via Facebook, nothing more than likes and some comments
>She's been a fap Target all this time
>She got fat, but still pretty
>We've been talking
>Invited me over
>I was busy
Close but no cigar

This one is a Rollercoaster.
How fat is she
How hot was she before out of 10
Why don't you just keep talking and try again
Would you fuck her without a condom, given the opportunity

These are the questions a man must answer

But I took my secondary school crush's virginity when we were both in secondary school.