IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MOTHER

FUCK IT, I JUST REALISED EVERY FUCKING THING ABOUT ATTRACTIVENESS RELATES TO THE MOTHER SIDE OF THINGS

I MEAN, THINK OF IT!
HAIRLINE PATERN? X CHROMOSOME, MOTHER SIDE
JAWLINE? TESTOSTERONE RELEASED DURING PREGNANCY, MOTHER SIDE
DICK SIZE? TESTOSTERONE DURING PREGNANCY AND PUBERTY, LAST ONE DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE FIRST, SO DOUBLE MOTHER SIDE
HEIGHT? GUESS FUCKING WHAT, MOTHER!!! OR DO YOU THINK WILL SMITH'S SON IS A FUCKING MANLET BECAUSE OF BAD LUCK? NO IT'S BECAUSE HIS MOTHER IS A FUCKING MIDGET
TAKE A LOOK AT PIC RELATED AND SEE THAT EVERY PHYSICAL ASPECT ABOUT HIS SON APPEARANCE COMES FROM HIS MOTHER! CHIN? MOM! JAW? MOM! HEIGHT? MOTHER!!!

WE'VE BEEN BLAMING THE WRONG ONE ALL ALONG
WHILE WE MAY LOOK LIKE OUR FATHERS, OUR WHOLE BONE STRUCTURE IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO OUR MOTHERS. FATHERS PASS ON GENES RELATED TO INTELLIGENCE AND PERSONALITY, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE PHYSICAL ASPECT, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MOTHER
TL;DR IF YOU'RE A HUNK, YOU PROBABLY HAVE A HOT MOTHER. IF YOU'RE AN INCEL, YOUR MOTHER IS PROBABLY TERRIBLE IN LOOKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mTGWPEysOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These fucking monkeys need to go back where they came from

>These fucking monkeys need to go back where they came from

Hollywood?

no, west philadelphia retard

Thanks user..this really justifies my feeling about tall blond titcows with strong Germanic features. Thought I was just a racist, but it's primal instincts and genetic preference.

Male balding can be caused by both parents or from one, it doesn't matter who it comes from. Sure, the x chromosome is more dominant in a sense, but it won't be good if a son inherits most of his mom's attributes, I know a dude that is very similar to his very delicate and pretty mom and he hates it. All those guys with childbearing hips that look good on women but not on guys? Comes from momma.

If you want handsome sons get a really masculine looking female with broad shoulders and a strong jaw, your sons'll look good but their mom won't.

My mom is 4 feet 11 inches and i managed to be 6 feet, explain that

Anyways all the things you do mentions are kinda true i look like the male version of my mom

Jayden has his dads eye area and nose tho not his mums.

Your pic doesn't support your theory. The mom is very good looking for a black woman, but the kids are ugly.

you are adopted

I remember something about biology a while ago. Boy's genes are likely to inherit genes from his mother and girl's genes inherit from her father.
>mom => boy
>dad => girl
It is called X linked inheritance.

My mom is very attractive (solid MILF and she's like 60, aged better than most women), my dad is good looking (good chin, solid jaw, more defined facial structure) and I'm ugly as shit. How do you explain this? IMO it's mostly luck if you'll end attractive or not.

Remember your old neighbor uncle Bob? He used to come over when daddy was at work? Ya he is your father.

>solid MILF
>describing your mom as a MILF
you know what that means right user?

My dad's 5,11 my mum's 5 flat and I'm 6 foot. Make of that what you will.

>My mom is very attractive
>solid MILF
top kek

his wife is the only passable one. the kids sadly inherited will's fetal alcohol syndrome face

Yes. Mom I'd like to duck. I'd fuck my mom in a heartbeat if I wasn't his son. Obviously wouldn't do it now, that would be fucked up, but if your mom is hot why not admit it? It's like when dads have a super hot Stacy daughter and have pretend they wouldn't fuck her if they has a chance. I even told my mom once I'd fuck her if she wasn't my mom once (obviously not like that kek, said it in subtler way) and she blushed and said it was really nice of me to say that. You can't just take out the sexual part of out attraction, saying your mom is attractive is basically saying "I'd fuck her but I can't".

Look into the case of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis. High T man and high T woman created monstrous females with mega jaws and strange faces overall

>that argument
>that pic

Your mom's parents height?

look exactly like my dad and we both had zero issues, sorry you don't know yours

good thing my mom is 5'7 and beautiful

>I'd fuck my mom in a heartbeat if I wasn't his son.
>I'd fuck my mom in a heartbeat
>if I wasn't his son
>his son
I'm not sure if this guy wants to fuck his mom, his dad, or both of them.

>when your little sister has a squarer jaw than you

>tfw said my mom was objectively attractive and my friends roasted me for it for fucking months
it's not even that weird of a thing to say, i got bantzed less for saying i tasted my cum when i was eleven

Fucking kek

>TAKE A LOOK AT PIC RELATED AND SEE THAT EVERY PHYSICAL ASPECT ABOUT HIS SON APPEARANCE COMES FROM HIS MOTHER! CHIN? MOM!
>JAW?
>MOM!
>HEIGHT?
>MOTHER!!!

he has his mothers penis

>I even told my mom once I'd fuck her if she wasn't my mom once

pretty fucking smooth m8

>20 posts in
>theres already been a guy who told his mum he wants to fuck her and another guy who thinks his mum is hot and also ate his cum

what even is this board

my mom framemogs me into oblivion, unfortunately I inherited my father's gracile nerdic frame.

>my mom framemogs me
Pardon my newness, oldfag, but what in the flying fuck is framemogging?

>my mom's a milf

Is this you?

But at the end of the day height is all that matters.

You laugh, but the inverted depth of her vagina is probably equivalent to the length and girth of his penis.

Kek i fucking wish. Im 6'2" and never get any action. Why? Because i have an ugly face. Its all about the face irl, height on Veeky Forums.

My fucking god that fucking "someone is beating me with a pickaxe rn" homo stare. I want to stomp this motherfucker to the ground

>traits mostly found in autosomal genes are all passed down from the x chromosome
please never post on here again

leave

Take a genetics class brainlet

Your height is proportional to the height of your grandpa on your mothers side.

Pretty accurate. My dad is 6'2 and my mom's dad is also 6'2. I'm 6'1 and really good shoulder to hip ratio but my mom is 5'2.
My gf is 5'11 and kinda wide shoulders for a girl and her dad is 6'6 also wide af shoulders.

My sons are gonna make it.

whats the point of these threads?

>It's like when dads have a super hot Stacy daughter and have pretend they wouldn't fuck her if they has a chance

youtube.com/watch?v=2mTGWPEysOY

my hairline is on my shitty white side, but everything else is my fathers beautiful, strong black genes.
yes, including dick and height.

>My sons are gonna make it.
>ugly
>making it
yea, ok

>I even told my mom once I'd fuck her if she wasn't my mom
Never change Veeky Forums, peak autism here

-mogging means being "dominated" by something better. facemogging=the other dude has a better face and makes you feel emasculated. fraemogging=his frame is so good you piss your pants and look like a retard.

Something like that. I dunno. Kids and their virgin slang nowadays, man.

>Mom I'd like to duck
>I'd fuck my mom in a heartbeat if I wasn't his so
>Told my mom once I'd fuck her
This post is a fucking trainwreck

>IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MOTHER
The buck always stops with the one in charge.

generally, and this might sound like dad science, the son takes after the mother more and the daughter after the father. now this doesnt mean that the kid will look like a woman, but that mostly physical characteristics will come from the mother's side of the family. as a guy you will probably look like your grand dad, or a male version of your mom. likewise for girls, their grandmas and their dads. now sure both parents contribute hugely to the characteristics of an offspring, mostly they are almost balanced but recessive features are most likely inherited from the grandparents and even further down the ancestral lines.

tl;dr it's not will's fault his wife's ancestors looked like shit

What is parental allele speicifc inactivation

>what is thing that has never been proven to exist for these traits

>shorter than my mom
>taller than my dad

It's an obscure feel

how tall's your mom and is she hot?

like 5'11". I would say she was, but she's rather old now. She has also been smoking for like 50 years now.

so you're saying you're a manlet?
and you're saying your dad has the patrition amazonian taste?

Kek not even a fan of jada but she looks fookin hot there.

>heavily built, burly, macho dad
>slight but tall mom

Guess which one I took after. Years of lifting and eating big and I'm still more slight than my dad does fuck all and is effortlessly swole.

Not just physically either but you know the natural alpha type, other men instantly respect them, dominant walk, etc.

It's bullshit.

>mum is womanlet, 5'1 at best
>I'm 6'1
>thank the lanklet God everyday

Dad is like 5'9, so I really lucked out.

This. Dad was a chad, mothers father was a closetfag sickly beta. You can probably guess which one i take after 100%

what mode do you think god is?
i imagine him as an 8 foot hercules

You know your dad's are disappointed in you, Anons.

I dont think ive ever seen a tall blond girl with big boobs. Unless you count black women with dyed blond hair

I have an ugly face as fug face and fugged like 11 girls last year, kept two as fwb.
Charisma+Height>Face

yeah I'm a manlet, 5'9".

Probably. I don't wanna get freudian but I find myself attracted to women taller than me. Shame they don't like me back.

find a 6ft+ amazonian and climb that titty mountain m8

>thought i was racist
>just primal instincts and genetic preference
whats the difference?

WTF GO OUTSIDE AND TALK TO GIRLS YOU AREN'T RELATED TO, YOU MOTHER FUCKERS

>Mother 5'10
>Father nigger

Feelsgoodman

>not wanting to fuck your hot mom
are you some sort of faggot or something?

And if you have a daughter she will be a freak of nature

Love this pasta

Veeky Forums's knowledge of genetics is ridiculous, how stupid can you guys be? if you got your height from her, then look at her male relatives ya dingus

Most accurate in thread.

>dad is 5'4
>mom is 4'8
>tfw 5'3.8

AAAAAAAAA WTF DAD DID U NOT WANT ME TO SURPASS UR HEIGHT? I HAVE NO CHANCE OF A BETTER FUTURE NOW

Hair isn’t genetically determined by your mother’s side of the family.

Stopped reading after that because it’s clear you haven’t given this any thought or done any research.

>Mom was 5'3"
>Dad is 5'8"
>I'm 5'10"

There is hope for my son
>I'm 5' 6"
>Wife is 5' 5"

i look exactly like my mom, exact same body type too, but i have my dad height.
>dad was already bald at my age, im not.
>i do have the same body and facial hair pattern as my dad.
>dad is 5'6 and im 5'7 and a half. i know manlet.
>my dad is skinny as fuck, im 178 at 15%bf
>my face is literally my moms, same cheekbones, jaw, chin, hairline, ears everything.
so yea mom side is way more dominant.

it'll be an improvement atleast

You should of been 5'1 be happy user

Your son probly be like 5'7 to 5'8

>le X gene comes from mother/father
This is a gay meme
It's all luck niggers you can get any trait from both sides and also most traits are usually determined by several genes of which you can get different combinations

Arent you guys on TLC?